Charisma and Glamour

Has anyone tried the Charisma and Glamour audio?
https://gumroad.com/sapienmedicine?sort=page_layout#uikuW

18 Likes

Yes, I use it before I Livestream super smash Bros ultimate to give me a charisma boost so that I may be more witty and clever but also entertaining. The glamour aspect also helps me maintain an audience easier. I do also wear the glory tag from tee spring so these 2 have really helped me with my gameing channel.

22 Likes

Can someone clarify if the effects of the audio will be parmanent after using 4/5 months.

11 Likes

Let us know! After you listen for 4-5 months.

14 Likes

How has your progress been with this field?

6 Likes

I want to say I added this field after my comment (I believe) but so far people seem more comfortable as well as myself, at work (mainly where I socialize due to current situation) I the person who sparks the place I want to say even my supervisor sometime wants to joke me along with everyone.

19 Likes

That’s nice, I think I will get the field

4 Likes

You still use it? Are you very satisfied with results?
I am thinking to use it also

6 Likes

What does it mean by glamour, is it witchcraft.? I read the definition and i don’t like what it says.

1 Like

For god’s sake don’t start with this field man.

1 Like

you don’t like what it says you’re free to not buy the field, maybe look on the main website and get familiar with the type of energy is used. (Listen to your heart not your mind.)

13 Likes

Glamour is the quality of being fascinating, alluring, or charming If you’ve watched Marilyn Monroe on a movie screen, then you’ve witnessed glamour ! The word glamour originally referred to a magical or even unreal charm or beauty attached to a person or an object.

so magical doesn’t mean magic it means that something like ethereal or unreal charm…

21 Likes

People will start to see you as celebrity, you will have aura of that beauty

9 Likes

sometimes the core strengthening audio gives the same effects

8 Likes

Awww i see thank you

1 Like

What do you mean? Just purchased it yesterday and would like to listen, but now I’m not sure

3 Likes

He meant don’t start with accusing this field of being witchcraft. It’s a good bit of energy - enjoy it!

17 Likes

Pardon me for bumping your thread, I am also interested to know more about this field and read some reviews. It’s on my wishlist.

4 Likes

I have it. It definitely makes people want me (in every way possible).

When I want people to leave me alone it is a pain in the ass. :stuck_out_tongue:

22 Likes

Haha… that sounds great though. Thank you for your response, glad it’s working well for you.

4 Likes