Charisma and Glamour

Do you listen to it any time of the day or before going out?

And usually how many times?

5 Likes

When I play this during night Iā€™m always seeing a weird and vivid dream.

4 Likes

I donā€™t keep track.

Do you also have the Knight/Warrior? Do you think they would work well together?

Not yet. Iā€™m sure it would be a great combination though.

3 Likes

Iā€™m was thinking about this Charisma & Glamour field earlier, and was wondering how it compares to the Fame mandala, or items made with the Fame Sigil.

Can anyone comment on any perceived similarities/differences?

3 Likes

Yeah, that was kinda my thinking, as it sounds like the end result of these two fields would be very similarā€¦

Maybe itā€™s different paths to the same destination, or two really similar destinations?

3 Likes

Right. I was thinking the fame sigil is to be recognized. ā€œhey I recognize you from somewhereā€ could be good. Maybe in sales or if youā€™re a starting out celebrity or politician?

Charisma and Glamour sounds like a celebrity aura, I am assuming it has this, everyone is nice to you preferential treatment kind of effect.

Thatā€™s why I was wondering if this would work well with Knight/Warrior, because I feel Knights (ideal ones) do have this effect as well, some sort of celebrity, awe inspiring vibe. Not to mention they are usually well to do.

Very interested to know more about this field, and if like Knight it would work its way into your subconcious making the effects more permanent as you use it.

6 Likes

Dear friend, I tell you that I have the audio of knight / warrior and the one of charisma and glamor, well I have tried both, although not together.

Charisma and Glamor: It has a softening effect on my character, I was using LeĆ³nā€™s label for a while and my article of domain and authority, I felt very serious lol, when I played this audio my character became more funny, it was more spontaneous and people were looking at me and paying more attention lol.

Knight / Warrior mentality: I have already read a few very interesting reviews about it, although I must say that in my case I have only had the experience of controlling my emotions more than feeling them but not overflowing with them, I still do not perceive a more courteous treatment from the others although this is not very important to me, I just want it to lead me to be a more honorable man which is actually my purpose with this audio.

22 Likes

Wow, nice, thatā€™s a pretty cool effect. Do you feel some sort of celebrity vibe with the Charisma and Glamour field?

The softening effect, itā€™s not how others treat you, right? Others are still respectful? What softens is your personal demeanor, in terms of not being too serious or intimidating. Correct me if Iā€™m wrong with my assumption.

Honor is very important to me as well. I hear you there brother.

10 Likes

If we look at it from a point of view in which others look at you more and pay more attention to you, I would say yes, obviously this is just my experience, the results and effects can change from person to person but in this case I perceive it from this form.

Actually yes, in my case I feel more like smiling and therefore I tend to be more charismatic, in fact before a meeting with management I used the audio, one of my colleagues was late for the meeting and the manager began to scold him, in other times my behavior would be very logical and very serious, but with this audio I was smiling almost to laugh IMAO! Only I was wearing a mask and it wasnā€™t noticeable lol, that tense moment was really fun. Others are more open with me.

This would be my little grain of sand my dear brother!!! :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3:

16 Likes

Oh this is good, Iā€™m usually introverted and have a resting bā€¦each faceā€¦ hahaā€¦ :grin:

Thanks buddy, I appreciate the response, this sounds like a must have.

14 Likes

I am at your service my brother! A hug!!! :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3:

9 Likes

Do you have a recent update for these two tracks?

3 Likes

Of course brother @Fender_Cad , I am here to serve.

I tell you that a warrior knight makes me be a better version of myself, more condescending with others, more honorable, more solemn, and gives me strength to face my phobias, it also allows me to express myself without fear, without a doubt when I have to face to unfair situations. While on the other hand charisma and glamor brings to my head many phrases and words that make me and others laugh when I express them, I would say that it makes you vibrate with joy, it honestly makes me a lot of fun. :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

29 Likes

Always a joyful time reading your updates @GianLee :slight_smile:
Hope you have been doing well brother

Have you been pairing it with the Voice of Gamayun & Blarney Stone?

10 Likes

Hey my brother @RisingKundaFest !!! You come back!!! Good to have you one more time with all of us who appreciate you !!! the roar always accompanies me thanks to you hehe, I still havenā€™t had the opportunity to try the new audio, but when I do I will tag you for an update, thanks for coming back !!! :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::grinning::grinning::grinning:

14 Likes

And you got this in spades. So good to see you again, brother.

4 Likes

Thank you very much my dear brother, it really is an honor for me to meet you !!! :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :blush: :blush: :blush:

6 Likes

Your posts are just good vibes all around. The honor is all mine.

Stay awesome good buddy :beers:

5 Likes