Ojas Refined and Defined

This is quite a special field, I was unsure of where to post it, since its actually an alchemy, it should be on @Energetic Alchemy​ . Its also valuable so perhaps it should’ve been sold. But I decided to put it here and it also goes on patreon. So the Ojas are more of internal alchemy process this automates and pre-creates the process and effects. So this means that the entire process and time is drastically cut short and enhanced. Go ahead and give it a try and see.

98 Likes

Been dealing with some heavy workload lately. This is exactly what I need. Thank you :100:

23 Likes

Sorry if i sound dumb but what does this exactly do? I never heard of the Ojas before

25 Likes

Tantra, in accord with the Science of the ancient Sages (Siddhas) teaches that the sexual reproductive power (the Life Force) can be transmuted into superior forms of energy called Ojas and Tejas. The practitioner causes his seed to rise up to his crown center (Sahasrara), where it becomes transformed into Soma, the Nectar of Immortality. Through the Tantric procedures, the semen is took over by the lymphatic system. The lymphatic system consists of the fluid (lymph) that bathes the tissues, being similar in composition with plasma. The lymph contains white cells involved in the immunity system of the body. These white cells produce antibodies, special substances which attack the foreign organisms (microbes, etc.) and render them harmless. Through the lymphatic system, the semen reaches the brain (Corpus Callosum) where it is processed into extremely subtle energies (Ojas and Tejas) used by the higher mind. As the physical brain needs oxygen and proteins to function properly, the higher mind (superconsciousness) needs big quantities of Ojas and Tejas energy. The Tejas energy is that energy which produces the halo around the saints’ head. The Ojas energy is that energy which confers an extraordinary vigor, power and virility.

The transmuting of the semen’s energy into Ojas and Tejas does not take place only in men. Women who practice Tantra Yoga realize the transmutation of that energy which produces the ova and the menstrual cycle. These energies are transformed into Ojas and Tejas exactly as in the men’s case. As a result, the menstrual cycle becomes scarce or even disappears completely, and the ovulation process slows down or even stops. Nevertheless, when the conception of a baby is desired, the energies are permitted to accumulate at the pelvic area, the ovulation returns to normal and the menstrual cycle appears again.

The whole thing about Brahmacharya, celibacy, etc. is about dealing with loss of essential energy that would have transmuted into Ojas had it not been lost. That’s all I am going to say for now :sunglasses:

93 Likes

What a masterpiece by the Master! This will never leave my stack!

22 Likes

Yessir…I could never go back to not transmuting my sexual energy. It’s night and day brother.

20 Likes

there is no limit for this right? i can have as much Ojas I want

20 Likes

Isn’t it almost unfair? Hahah

16 Likes

19 Likes

Absolutely lovely! I’m loving the new shift on this forum where spirituality is explained scientifically. I’ll check this out when I’m done working on my stuff in the meantime :slightly_smiling_face:

30 Likes

That’s what us Gnostics do. The merging of Science and Religion. In ancient times they were one. We’ve just separated them in ignorance

38 Likes

Damn i am researching more on the ojas And its a wonderful audio i am sure it will help all of us.

22 Likes

Don’t get used to it though haha… We currently do not have “scientific terms” evolved yet to explain all the different things… Lol, for example, when Sekhmet stands in front of you in all her glory, forget scientific explanations, even words and thought streams disappear and the need for explanations, conceptual or not, cease in the magnificence of such an experience.

41 Likes

True. But, in meditation you can understand spiritual science. Sure, we can’t label all of it yet.

9 Likes

indeed it will. this is very powerful. ive had a taste of this at 13 yrs old, first time I transmuted, but I didn’t know what it was in these terms. extremely powerful actually. If you work along it. it damaged me a lot though in the long run, because I thought I was some superbeing and became careless and ended up with illness in the long run.

18 Likes

Damn 13 and transmuting. Talk about early and fast ascension if you stuck with that

5 Likes

Well were you actually transforming the energy or just repressing it?

3 Likes

it transmuted yes. im serious. I felt a shit ton of vigor and power and “superconciousness”. But I was a fool, it broke me.

8 Likes

Do you mind me asking how? In what way?

5 Likes

What effects did you had? i am mesemerized i need to know more:)

6 Likes