Newcomer, new to all this

Hello everybody,

I am 51 and I am new to all this (morphic field, chakra, energy). I mean I have some basic knowledge but not very deep, I mostly have been dabbling in subliminal and hypnosis with more or less success and I read about Sapien Medicine on Reddit. I made an account here then disappeared, overwhelmed by the amount of things to read.

What a rabbit hole! Anyway, I came back yesterday and I binged a few thread.

I am separated since 3 years now, and on-off jobs so not at a great place with lots of regrets on lost opportunities and whatnot. I am working out usually but been off for a couple of month after some depressing event.

But anyway, I am looking to get more confidence, more personal power, more confidence socially, hoping all that will help me feel better and motivated to manifest my dream life :)

I have selected a few but I guess it is too much because I read that 3 are recommended for beginners.

Self love

1. Become Whole: Self Acceptance/Self Love/Dissolve Insecurities - Energy Frequency - YouTube 17
  2. Ego Dissolution - YouTube 3
  3. EXTREME SELF CONFIDENCE/SELF ESTEEM BOOST: (Energetically Programmed Audio)

Masculinity and sexual energy

1. Manly Man
  2. Soul Restoration Core
  3. Ojas Refined and Defined https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/ojas-refined-and-defined/11897
  4. Golden Elixir

Maybe you can give some recommendations on what I should consider :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Hi @JohnMalone

Welcome Healing Chalice

7 Likes

welcome!!! when you have the funds you may find it useful to buy the Point of no return audio, later on crucible of stored trauma and your energy being and the plasma flaunt.

the most “new” ideas or “leting go” stuff you may recieve from a combibation of:

point of no return and the inner bliss illuminator.

all of those have topics here.

also from now on till forever sleep on astral viber on loop( if you are on patreon).

again on patreon consider the so called intersession audios (alien,angel) and also the mantras(all fielded), simply search for “mantra”.

all of the audios you can play on a smartphone with headphones(small). both in your pocket. medium to low volume. so you can use fields wherever you may be without bithering or being botherd by others.

with your life experience perhaps anger is at play, on patreon there is an anger managment audio.

take care! as far as i can see you got all options for a new better life whithin our community.

oh search etherforge. there are useful things there too.

6 Likes

ah Rose i wanted to be first for once :innocent:

1 Like

Oh dear - I apologize! :slight_smile:
But you took the time to give helpful info and I only said hi. :woman_mage:

1 Like

yes but but…only kidding…thank you. now we welcomed him both.have a nice saturday!

1 Like

Add black Martian Jing in this order for an extra boost

Soul core
Black Martian jing
Ojas
Golden elixir

4 Likes

Hi @JohnMalone ! welcome among us :slightly_smiling_face::pray::sunny:!

You made a very good choice of energy field :ok_hand:!

I would recommend this one “The Enigma of the Black Martian Jing” which could help you with your current needs.

I wish you a great evolution among us :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks a lot guys for the warm welcome and the recommendation! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
One thing I know is I am not very aware of energy in general, knowing that I guess there is a limit in how many fields I should listen per day, or per week?

I will read it :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Subconscious Limits Removal v3

Alchemical Revision of Trauma

2 Likes

It all depends on the energy field, for some it is 3 times a day, others as much as you want. You must rely on the information in the description.

2 Likes

Play till better, then keep playing.

3 Likes

Nice, man, welcome back here!

You might try looking up the Lepidus sigil

2 Likes

Hey welcome aboard,

What I can recommend is keep reading, learning, and engaging with the members here.
Try, Test, Experiment.

3 Likes

Hello and Welcome Back. :pray::grinning:

Welcome! :blush:

I’m by no means an expert but would still like to offer some suggestions.

It’s easy to feel overwhelmed and maybe even feel pushed towards trying a whole lot of different things.

I would advice you to take it slow: pick a few different fields, set a goal (for example: to listen 3 times every day for 30 days) and follow through. Afterwards, you can pick a few new fields and go through the same motion.

Also, I would advise that at least 1 of the fields is either energy building or obstacle removing (for example: subconscious limits removal, alchemical revision of x, …) in nature.

2 Likes

Finally running the following for my goals

Self love

1. Ego Dissolution
  2. Become Whole: Self Acceptance/Self Love/Dissolve Insecurities
  3. EXTREME SELF CONFIDENCE/SELF ESTEEM BOOST

Masculinity, personal power and sexual energy

1. Soul Restoration Core
  2. Golden Elixir
  3. Ojas Refined and Defined
  4. Manly Man
  5. Quintessence

Can’t tell if it is a lot or not, but I need to stop buying stuff :sweat_smile:

I started 4 days ago, not sure how fast I should “feel good”, because right I don’t feel very good.

I have some work related stress so right now the first set (Self-love) makes me feel anxiety free, but when I start the second set (masculinity), my anxiety comes back. Is that normal? Should I listen more, like running all day until it gets integrated better?

Been some time since I started here.

Interesting things
From everything I tried above and other I get best results from

• reality bending fields like woven worlds
  • physical healing fields
  • fear amygdala

But not much or not very obvious from my stack above, trauma/energy healing, confidence, self love, stress, very specific manifestation (yet I get the minimum from the wealth generation+)

Not sure what to make of it yet, but every win is a win.