Soul/Core Energy Restoration

I used the Soul Restoration series for a while but stopped as I got overwhelmed with the tracks I wanted to play. Before when I played it with the ancient arts playlist I would have moments of clarity and everything was HD when I went outside kind of like how martial art novels depict a power up. Yesterday I came back to it using the quadible 11th power booster along with it right before I slept and I felt the heart center go from heavy to light in a switch about 5 minutes into the track. I’ll update if I have anymore changes.

3 Likes

Has anyone bought the paid oojjaas field, how did they find it, I listen to neg jing, soul core centre and soul core heart, haven’t bought the brow one yet

I also take jing herbs

I had setback yesterday, no orgasms but watching cams etc

I use exorcism and etheric cord cutters now and then

How have people got on with the free oojjjas on you tube ?? Is this sapien, dream or EA channel

is this available on the patreon?

Hi @as0zial welcome to our awesome Forum.

No it’s not available on Patreon. It’s a paid field available on Gumroad

5 Likes

How much shall i listen to this?

New Release: Ojas Refined and Defined

You can read all about it here.

Dream Seeds

1 Like

Did you read the thread above? With our friends’ reports:

As with all fields, go slow and see how your field affects you.

1 Like

is this audio just a tone or does it have music?

music

3 Likes

Hi @Atreides , this got me thinking, would the energy blockage removal field placed after the soul restoration give the same effect as you mentioned? Cause instead of individual chakras , it targets all of the Chakras, so was thinking it could help me in cutting down the number of fields played . What have your experienced been so far with the method you’ve mentioned ? Am really interested to get your insights on this . Thanks :blush:

2 Likes

I wonder whether this enhancement is a permanent thing. Especially after long term use.
[/quote]

I’m wondering that too.

@EGX and @ApacheTheFox:

The quote from _OM applies to the connection aspect as well. Sure thing that with regular use of this field (and/or others), one can eventually reach a more stable/sustainable state regarding many aspects. And then even completely eliminate some of the fields for good, once the objective seems achieved.

That being said, wear and tear + other day-to-day life experiences, encounters, etc. can weaken/spoil the progress and the aforementioned connection(s) over time. That’s why a minimum of maintenance always helps. Experienced members like _OM again or Maoshan Wanderer have written several times that they still keep going with some even very simple daily practices so that they don’t lose their acquisitions.

14 Likes

meditation, and tai chi, I guess would help with the leaking but I hear ya, very true

1 Like

TRAINING OF THE LOWER DANTIAN

All Chi Kung training begins with a focus on the Lower Dantian. In the beginning stages of Medical Chi Kung training, the doctor will encourage students to focus their mind and breath into the Lower Dantian. The purpose of this training is to gather the body’s Yuan Qi into the Lower Dantian (called “returning to the source”) to strengthen the foundational root of the body’s energy.

Medical Chi Kung practitioners strive to gather and balance the Yin and Yang energy within the Lower Dantian. In ancient China, the union of Yin and Yang energy within the Lower Dantian was called “Dragon and Tiger swirling in the winding river.” Ancient Daoist shamans believed that the “vital essence spirit” always appears in a bright white light energy within the Lower Dantian.

It is dangerous for Medical Chi Kung students to bypass the discipline of Lower Dantian cultivation training in an attempt to move quickly into the more advanced intuitive and psychic training of the Upper Dantian (Shen Kung). Such an approach to training may lead to Chi deviations and cause emotional instability.

6 Likes

Is it normal for one to feel this in the solar plexus or gut area? This is the first time I’m feeling it there using this audio.

3 Likes

Yes, it works on your lower Dan Tien.

5 Likes

I thought lower dantian is below the navel area which would be near the sacral chakra? @JAAJ

1 Like

You are right, the solar plexus chakra is above the Lower Dan Tian.

But it is all interconnected:

The Lower Dan Tian converts Jing to Chi.
So with less leaks in the Lower Dan Tian, more Jing can be converted into Chi and you have more Chi available.
Chakras are strongly interconnected with the flow of Chi.
Therefore this chakra is now probably receiving additional Chi that was not available for its functioning before…

I am not an expert.
@Maoshan_Wanderer would need to confirm please…

14 Likes

What does love graviton really do?

Perhaps you missed the edit in that post?:

If that’s not enough, here are some discussions to give you more information:
Love Gravitation Wave / Love Graviton

Love Gravitation Wave

1 Like