Ultimate List of Morphic Field Stacks

Hello everyone! This will be a list of stacks dealing with all sorts of goals. Some of the stacks will be for long term goals, some could just be listened to on a day you need a social boost or a spiritual energy boost and some for special occasions.

These are only suggestions for stacks and are not 100% objective the correct stack for these goals. I would also like everyone’s help here in if they have a suggestion to add to a certain goal. For example, I kept all paid and patreon audios out of this. But I would like to add them so if you have recommendations for certain audios to be added to certain stacks, I will check it out and add it if it fits well.

You can also ask for a certain stack to be created or added to the the massive list that we have. This will be constantly edited so we can continue adding useful stacks to this post.

If you would like to create your own stacks and get more insights into the creation of stacks, I’d recommend checking out Luna’s thread

You might notice that this follows the same format as the PDF from the energy course titled ‘How to use our massive library of fields.’ This is updated with new fields though and some new stacks as well

Introduction

Sapien Medicine is our youtube channel that hosts close to 200 energetically infused audios that enhance the body, mind and spirit in a multitude of ways. Whether it be raising your testosterone or estrogen, boosting confidence or increasing spiritual connection to the universe, Sapienmed covers a lot of ground in the realm of self improvement.

These audios are infused with morphic fields, which are patterns of informational energy that direct behavior. These patterns can be replicated and infused into the energy signature of sound and when listened to, reproduce the same effects within you. So for example, an audio of ours that boosts testosterone would replicate the testosterone production pattern through sending a signal to the pituitary gland to release Luteinizing hormone which stimulates testosterone production.

Sapien Medicine has been up and running for the past 10 years and has been used by thousands of people to improve their well being. Results are not instant though and fields are met with resistance by the subconscious mind. The subconscious tends to resist change as it seeks to maintain the body’s homeostasis by keeping current patterns stable. There are many different ways to circumvent resistance such as listening to audios that clear limiting beliefs or through meditation but increasing energy sensitivity will certainly break through resistance. When you can consciously perceive subtle energies, the subconscious mind naturally becomes more receptive to them.

Sapien Medicine is only one of our four youtube channels that contain many of these audio fields. Dreamseeds is more esoteric and offers interesting audios that you can expand your consciousness and experiment with. As bizarre as some of the audios seem, remember that the universe is like a computer and all energy is software that can be downloaded, shared and experienced. Energetic Alchemy is our more musical channel that has energy infused music with catchy melodies. Sapient Wellness is our more relaxing channel with longer music mixes with gentle and pleasant energies streaming all throughout.

We have a Patreon with several more audios, and audios in our Teespring and our Gumroad account but the majority of our audios can be listened to for free through these four channels.

The audios are simple to benefit from. All you have to do is listen! Here are several things to keep in mind with the audios:

• The volume doesn’t matter too much so as long as you can hear it to an extent. The sound is a carrier for the energy and so as long as you hear it, the energy will emit onto your aura.
  • You can listen in either headphones or speakers. Speakers tend to emit spread the energy better
  • The audio fields affect anyone else that can hear it so keep that in mind (close to you)
  • You can play other music or watch other shows while having the audios on
  • Listening to an audio field every single day will overtime create a new permanent pattern in your being that will persist even without you listening to an audio. Morphic fields in your energy system or anything develop through persistent repetition over a period of time. So for example, if you would like to feel love and gratitude every day, listening to that audio every single day for a long period of time would eventually make the feeling of love and gratitude a very natural state of being. Just like if you are depressed or very negative, that natural state of negativity developed over many repetitive negative thoughts over a long period of time.
  • You can listen to as many as you want. Keep in mind that the more you listen to though, the less effective specific audios may be. Your energy body may be more receptive but still… absorbing 30 different kinds of energy in one day will make certain ones stand out less and have less of an effect. More is not better.
  • If you are trying to create permanent changes like growing a part of the body then you should listen to only several body change audios. Permanent body changes takes a long time to occur just as they do throughout our development.
  • Our FAQ answers even more questions in regards to Sapienmed

If you want to amplify the effects of audios, there are several things you can do:

• Read Luna’s thread on how to create stacks which include many details on how to enhance the audios you choose to listen to
  • Ego dissolution and then listen to field. Ego dissolution halts subconscious resistance for some time.
  • Ego dissolution and subconscious limits dissolver before listening to audios. Ego dissolution halts subconscious resistance and subconscious limits dissolver clears your mind of limiting beliefs that can get in the way of growth. Both of these methods will make your mind very open and receptive to change.
  • Crystallize energy, Whole body stimulation, then meditation will work wonders. Either one on its own mixed with the audios is fine. (From our energy course)
  • By simply imagining the energy flowing into your beingness… accepting it and embracing it fully, you will be more amplify it. If you’ve listened to the audios and have been doing the exercises, you will feel the subtle energy anyways and be able to influence it in this manner. Move it around. By simply focusing your point of awareness on a certain part of the body, the energy will go to this part of the body.
  • Meditating while listening to some of these audios is a spiritual practice in itself. You are present in the moment and infusing yourself with morphic fields (subtle energies programmed with information)
  • Doing our Pranayama practice right before listening to the audios enhances them dramatically

Most importantly…. A conscious effort to change. Fields are informational energy that push the mind, body and spirit towards a certain direction. At the end of the day, you are still to move in that direction. For example, you have the weight loss tag and want to lose weight. But you still follow the same diet that got you to where you are now. You are moving opposite to where the weight loss field is directing the body. You are going against this flow. It’s hard for energy to direct the body to burn fat when you are adding extra layers of fat day in and day out. Fields have changed my life. They really have. Ask people who know me how I was years ago and I was a mess. But fields did not do all the work. I put in a lot of conscious effort to change my ways for the better.

I had a very heavy and aggressive ego that pulled every trick in the book to keep me in the state I was in. That’s where fields helped out. The clearing of limiting beliefs, raising in abundance, shifts in attitudes, raising of vibration, ext… helped drive the conscious effort to change. It gave me horsepower to speed past the muddy waters of my past.

Honestly, part of why I love Sapienmed so much is because it helps with this process. Change is one of the hardest things to do once you’re older and is why most people end up being stuck as however they are for the rest of their lives. The subconscious is like an elastic band that will keep snapping you back when you try to change things. It seeks to maintain the patterns you have already developed.

It’s like having a force of energy pushing against you as you try to better yourself. Sapienmed is a force of energy that helps you push forward against this tide so you can rush past it and become free.

Now when you start scrolling through the channel, first thing you might notice… there are too many fields! It’s hard to choose just a few and not listen to as many as possible to improve all aspects of your life. I think if you would like to listen to these audios, it is best to focus on the most crucial part of your life you would like assistance with at this moment in life and choose the most suitable audios.

I will list a number of audio stacks that can help you achieve the kind of change you want. Take note, this is just my opinion on good general stacks to use for certain desires. You might have a different way of stacking your audios due your personal preferences and needs.

Before I get into general stacks, I will post a stack of audios that in general, will enhance anyone’s health and doesn’t require for daily listens.

Optimal Health Stack

The audios I recommend in the optimal health stack are audios that only would need to be listened to once or twice every few months or to keep the body, mind and spirit in balance. One or two of these audios may cater to certain issues you are certainly having so I would recommend daily listening in that case.

It would be best to space these audios out through this period as well and not listen to them all at once. When done, they will cleanse your body, keep your body functioning optimally, reduce the possibility of possible health issues and extend your lifespan. For shorter audios (3-4 minutes), in here and throughout all the other stacks, its best to give at least one more relisten after first listen.

Chi, Jing and Shen and micro (first)

Advanced Detox (2 times in a row but only listen to once every 3-4 months)

Full Body Detox (same as advanced)

Adrenal Healing and Detoxification

Joint Regeneration

Bone Marrow Strengthening and enhancement

Anti Cancer

Kidney Regeneration

Lymphatic System Blockage

Fat to stem cells

Stem cells targeted to heart

Stem cell targeted to kidneys

Brain Regeneration

Senescent cell removal

Endocrine system rejuvenation

Induced sestrin proteins

Posture help

Spinal Tapper

Lung restoration

Klotho booster

Thyroid Healing

Brain and Spine Antioxidant

Lung Antioxidant

Prostate Help 2.0

DNA Repair System

Enhanced Cholesterol Reduction

Blood Pressure Reducer

Enhanced Blood Circulation

Heart restoration

Heart Inflammation Reduction

Mitochrondial catalase

Pancreas regeneration

Hair loss

Youth recapture

Organ Healing & Enhanced Functioning Album (AKA ‘Politics of the Body.’ Listen to all 3 audios)

Below you will find Mind/Body/Spirit Stacks for daily listening or to boost an aspect of your life at some point in your life. Some of these you can listen to daily to make permanent changes to your life. Others can simply be listened to on occasion for specific boosts of energy. For example, you can simply choose to be inundated with unconditional love one day and listen to the State of Unconditional Love stack of audios.

Free Audio Stacks

Spiritual Growth

Ego Dissolution

Energy Blockage Removal

Mana Circuits

5 Elements Balanced

Raise vibration

Higher Self

Essence of Mantras

Interconnection

True self of others

Timelessness

Mindfulness

Good Morning Stack (gpo)

Super Human Mutant

Sun Gazer

Hyper State Sleep

Cup of Coffee

Brain Refresher

Stop Procrastinating

Positive Power Waves

Case of Bad Luck

Energy clearing

Repel negative energy

Nullify Planetary and amplify Planetary

Probability and Luck

Good luck energy

777 luck

Bountiful Harvest Album

Curing Addiction

Ego dissolution

Deep Brain Magnetic Stimulation

Brain Refresher

Outlook Retrainer

Brain Regeneration

Overcome Addiction

Opiate and general withdrawal help

There is alcohol and smoking addiction for more direct cure to those two addictions.

*If you need to fulfil the craving, listen to neuro album from Energetic Alchemy

Curing Depression

(if you are depressed… It might be a good idea to follow this stack and try to follow nothing else. Most things may not work well anyways in a state of depression. Since it’s a big stack, you can split from energy to outlook as part 1 and brain regen to the release audios as part 2.)

Energy Clearing

Ego Dissolution

Subconscious Limiting Beliefs

Amygdala Healing

Brain Refresher

Outlook Retrainer

Brain Regeneration

Depression BeGone

Depression Reversal

Memories of Joy

Positive Power Waves

Neuro Album

Love Gratitude and Appreciation

(If issues in relation to depression relate to either one of these listen to them as well)

Trauma Release

Emotional Release

Forgiveness and Release

Loneliness

Comfort & Security

Oxytocin + Neuropeptide

Parental Love

Grief, Loss and Loneliness

Belly Full of Laughter

Depths of your Soul

Hope & Happiness

Pure Happiness & Positive Energy

Neuro Album

Hope & Happiness

Uplift yourself

Radiate Positivity

Memories of Joy

Love gratitude and appreciation

Belly Full of laughter

White light Waves

Positive Power Waves

Social Charisma

Oxytocin + Neuropeptide

Attract Love

Confidence

Love gratitude and appreciation

Positive Power Waves

Belly Full of laughter

Sexual Transmutation

Transmutation of Basal Energies

Transmutation & Microcosmic Orbit

Ojas

5 Elements Balanced

Increase Female Hormones/Energy

Estrogen

Progesterone

Regulate Hormones

Meno Unpause

Blessings of Aphrodite

Ojas

Increase Male Hormones/Energy

Testosterone

DHT

Hormone Regulation

Ojas

Enhanced Breathing

Belly Breathing

Super Lung Trainer

Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber

Pranayama

Study for Exam

Willpower

Brain Hemisphere Connectivity

Superhuman Genius

Attention and Focus

Enhanced Visual Processing

Attract Wealth

Life of Abundance

Attract wealth

Bountiful Harvest Album

Abundance Mindset

Millionaire Mindset

Animal Healing

Animal Regeneration 3

Animal Trauma Release 2

Negentropic Animal

Virus & Parasite Destroyer

Organ Rejuvenation

Organ Breathing

Stem cells targeted to kidneys

Stem Cells Targeted to heart

Endocrine system

Kidney & Adrenal Restoration

Pancreas Regeneration

Heart Restoration

Lung Restoration

Workout Boost

Chi

Mana Circuits

Pranayama

Willpower

Ampk energy enzyme

For the Skeptics

Superhuman Mutant

State of Unconditional Love

Self Love

Love & Gratitude

Love Gravitational Wave

Alchemy of Love

Inner Pillar of Power

Depths of Love

Memories of Joy

Bodybuilding

Muscles Hungry for Fat

Testosterone

Superhuman Mutant

Extreme muscle growth (after or before workout)

Muscle recovery (after)

Improve Gaming

Willpower (3 listens)

Hand of Glory

Brain Hemisphere

Superhuman Genius

Attention and Focus

Achieve Goals

Willpower (3 Listens)

Stop Procrastinating

Attention and Focus

Hand of Glory

Spear of Destiny

The Wealth Rivers

Coincidence & Synchronicity

Luck & Probability Alteration

Improve Sport

Chi

Positive Power Waves

Willpower (3 listens)

Hand of Glory

Pranayama

For the Skeptics

Superhuman Mutant

Automated Workout

Automated Workout

Automated Cardio

Automated Leg Day

Automated Calves and Feet Muscle Workout with Joint strengthening

Automated Upper Body

Core Strengthening

Relieve Stress

Amygdala Healing

Brain Refresh

Stress Relief

All Purpose Anxiety Removal

Lower Blood Pressure

Energetic Massage

Uplift Meditation (at least 5 minutes)

Release Built up Negative Emotional Energy

Energy Clearing

Amygdala Healing

Internal Alchemical Crucible

Energy Blockage Removal

Emotional Release
Forgiveness and Release

Trauma Release

Intense Weight Loss Regimen

Losing weight with these audios is best supplemented with healthy diets and exercise. It would accelerate the way they work a lot faster. But let’s try this. This is a bit different and I’d love if you keep me updated. It’s a bit more intensive than other playlists but you’ll clearly see why.

Morning: After eating breakfast - Enhanced Metabolism. (if you can fit in one more, Thermogenic or fat burning genetic)

Afternoon: Before night - Automated workout, Cardio, Stomach Shrinking. (do this 3 days in a row, take a break one day, then the next 2 days do the same. then a day break. Then 3 days, and on and on._

At Night: After Dinner - Metabolism, Thermogenic, Fat Burning genetic.

Longevity

Jing Energy

Alchemical Jing Blood

Klotho

Induced sestrin proteins

Mitochondrial targeted catalase

Fat to stem cells

Beauty

Inner Pillar of Power

Attract Love

Confidence

Inner Beauty

Face uplift

Collagen

Facial Symmetry

Auto Mewing

Lip Plumper

Woman's Body's Growth

Breast Enhancement

Gluteal Workout
Butt Enlargement

Lip Plumper

Facial Symmetry

Collagen

Face uplift

Spiritual/Emotional Balance

Energy Clearing

Brain Refresher

Energy Blockage Removal

Emotional Release

Etheric Chord Cutter

Schumann Resonance

5 Elements

Automated Grounding

Constant Negative Thoughts

Energy Clearing

Amygdala Healing

Brain Refresher

Ego Dissolution

Mindfulness

Vagus Nerve

OCD

Positive Power Waves

Self Esteem

Brain Refresher

Ego Dissolution

Subconscious Limiting Beliefs

Outlook Retrainer

Confidence

Unconditional You

Self Love & Acceptance

Energy & Vitality

Chi, Jing and Shen

Ojas

Mana Circuits

Pranayama

AMPK Energy Enzyme

Willpower

Brain Healing

Brain Refresher

Nerve Growth

Brain and Spine Antioxidant

Brain Regeneration

Brain Power

Nerve Growth

Brain Regeneration

Brain Enhancement

Superhuman Genius

Enhanced Visual Processing

Studying

Willpower (2-3 times)

Stop Procrastinating

Superhuman Genius

Attention and Focus

Childlike Wonder

Childlike Wonder

Memories of Joy

Well of Creativity

Synesthesia

Nostalgia

Hope and Happiness

Drug Replacement

Brain Regeneration

Brain Refresher

Overcome Addiction

Neuro Album

Oxytocin + Neuropeptide

Tarot Archetypes

The Chariot

The Empress

The Fool

The Hermit

Wheel of Fortune

Death

Temperance

The Hanged Man

Temperance

The Hierophant

The Lovers

The World

Strength

The Moon

The Emperor

The Magician

The Star

The Planets

The Planets Album

Paid Audio Stacks

Body Building & Workouts

Leg Shredder

Arms Shredded and Jacked

Automated Cycling

Hardcore

The Acquisition of Abdominal Definition

20E Pepper

A Twitch in Time

Muscles Beyond Limits

Androgenic Receptor Direct Stimulation

Urinary Incontinence (Automatic Kegels)

Wealth

Wealth mantras

Financial protector

Woven Millions

Capital Governance

Confidence & Willpower

The Unbreakable

Knight/Warrior Mindset

Body Aesthetic/Appearance

Full Body Hair Removal

Smart Hair Texture Stylist

Literally Longer Lashes

The Legendary Hair Serum

The Microcurrent Facial Simulant +

Acne Ablation

The Plasma Glass Skin

The Carboxytherapy Field (stretch marks)

Plasma soaked Teeth and Gums

Manifestation

Woven Content

Woven Millions

Woven Journey of Chosen One

The Cone Of Power

The Tower of Power (Holy Light)

Positive/Love Energy

Woven Content

The Welcomed

New Perspectives

Pure Magnetic Heart Coherence

The Plasma Flower

Love Gravitation Wave

White Light Waves

The Tower of Power (Holy Light)

A Minor Blueprint of Power

Entwining Worlds of Beauty & Joy

Environmental Energy

Feng Shui Master of the Shire

Atmospheric Vibration Riser (Environment)

Ye Old Negentropic Harmonizer (For Environment)

The Sacred Sanctuary

Ley Line Node Point

Reality Bubble

Fame/Social Confidence

Woven: Journey of the chosen one

Torus Weaved Respect

The Welcomed

The Plasma Flower

Charisma and Glamour

Entwining Worlds of Beauty & Joy

Depression/Anxiety/Inner Turmoil

Point of No Return

The Shamanic Medicine Blend

The Crucible of Stored Trauma

New Perspectives

My Personal Emotional and Mental Supporter

The Microkinesi-Therapist

(GABA)Gamma-Amin0butyric Acid

The Plasma Flower

Emotional Release

Grief Loss Loneliness

The Crucible of Mental Space

The Crucible of the Past

The Brain Massage Soundscape

Flight to Fight (anxiety)

Full Spectrum Light

Personal Growth

Self Respect

New Perspectives

Mythic

My Personal Emotional and Mental Supporter

The Shamanic Medicine Blend

Point of No Return

The Crucible of Stored Trauma

Alchemical Ruby and Carnelian

The Kinetic Quasi Crystal

The Microkinesi-Therapist

Emotional Mastering Protocol

Automated Grounding

The Plasma Flower

The Blueprint of Life

The Crucible of Mental Space

The Crucible Of the Past

Dream of Purity

Health

Smart Stem Cells

L-theanine and EGCG

Negentropic Full Body Yawning

Restoration from the Long Haul

The Cold Laser Therapy

The Quintessence of Marrow

Astaxanthin Aspartic Dsup (Longevity Series)

Tonic No. 31 (Sapien Proprietary Blend)

The Amniotic Membrane Healing Pod

The Bacteria and Fungi Apocalypse

The Prostaglandin Problems

Thyroid Healing and Regeneration

Induced Alpha-lipoic acid Production

Old Eye Regeneration Files Part 1

Old Eye Regeneration Files Part 2

Stomach Healing

The Iron Gullet (Gastrointestinal Inflammation Help)

The Intestinal Cleanser

Blood Healing

Blood Purifier +

The Blood Clot Dissolver

Negative Ion Charged Plasma Blood

Alternative Healing Methods

The Myofascial Release and Anointing

The Cold Laser Therapy

The Plasmatron

The Acu-Automaton

Kanpu Masatsu (Automated)

Hyperbaric Compressor

Hydrogen Accumulation and Fission

Water Chargers

Khǽrnips The Holy Cleansing Water

Amritsarovar Water Charger

Holy Water Charger

Chalice Well Water Charger

Lourdes Water Charger

Ganges Water Charger

Crystals

Crystal/Gemstone Charger & Restorer

Alchemical Zircon and Danburite

The Black Mirrored Stone Shield

Alchemical Garnet

Alchemical Ruby and Carnelian

The Kinetic Quasi Crystal

Brain Improvement

Visual Introspection (The Micro Dose)

New Perspectives

Brain Growth Work

Conceptual Realizations

BDNF (brain derived neurotrophic factor)

Cognitive Enhancement

The Brain Massage Soundscape

Brainwave States

Cognitive Enhancement

Epsilon Brainwave State

Theta Brainwave State

Delta Brainwave State

Alpha Brainwave State

Spiritual Growth

Conceptual Realizations

Hakuin’s Healing Egg Enhanced

Increased Psychic Functioning

Soul Restoration (Brow/Forehead Storage Center)

Soul Restoration (Heart storage Center)

Soul/Core Energy Restoration

Vibration of Transcendence

Vibration of Divine Love

Vibration of Creation

The Blueprint of Life

Light and Vibrational Guidance

The Light of Savitur

Alchemical Mind Expansion Blend

Dream of Purity

Mythic

Rite of Passage

Elemental Alchemical Ability

The Middle Ground

Raise Vibration

Vibration of Transcendence

Vibration of Divine Love

Vibration of Creation

Light and Vibrational Guidance

The Light of Savitur

Chi/Jing/Shen Energy

Internal Alchemy Series (jing, chi, shen)

Negentropic Jing

Essence Of Chi in Negentropy

The Essence of Negentropic Shen

Energy Healing

Reiki Smart Field

Aura and Energy Body Repair

Smart Cord Cutter

Hakuin’s Healing Egg Enhanced

Ojas Marrowed and Shaken not Stirred

Soul Restoration (Brow/Forehead Storage Center)

Soul Restoration (Heart storage Center)

Soul/Core Energy Restoration

Experimental

Echoes of the Past

Lightning in a Bottle

Energy Protection & Entity Removal

Empathic Shielding

The Smart Cord Cutter Field

The Black Mirrored Stone Shield

Booted Bhoots

The Exorcism Rite ver 2.0

De-Inhabiter Combo

Curse / Spell Removal

Negative Energy and Entity Removal

Alchemical Holy Light

The Navigator of Awe

Armor of Light & Glory

Chakra Clearing & Growth

Alchemical Garnet

Sacral & Base Chakra Clearing, Growth and Stimulation

Crown and 3rd Eye Chakra Clearing with Growth and Stimulation

Throat Chakra Clearing, Growth and Stimulation ver 2.0

Heart and Solar Plexus Chakra Clearing with Growth and Stimulation

Plant/Animal Healing

Heat and Shock +Resistance (Plants)

Animal Regeneration

Yagnas & Homams (Ritual Rites)

Ashta Lakshmi Maha Yagna

Maha Ganapati Yagna

Vaastu Homam

The Navagraha Homam

Kubera’s Blessing

Shatachandi Yagna

Image Fields

The Book Of Cards

The Dragon Golem

Negentropic Dragon

The Warrior Monk

The Stone of Destiny

Smilodon Bones

Zealot of Positive Change

Quasi Kinetic Aura

The Explorer

The Negentropic Fool

Emotional Alchemy

Emotional Absorber

Emotional Recorder

SapienShop Image Fields

The Silent Mind

Divine Intervention

Sword of Destiny

Prestige & Grandeur

The Ascension-naut

Cosmic Intercession

The Unexpected

The Eternal

Fielded Pendants & Items

Almighty Willpower

Childlike Wonder

Divine Balance

Eternal Bliss

Essence of Beauty

Fearlessness

Chi Infusion Green Tea

Life Essence Earl Gray Black Tea

Enchanted Jing

King of Wands Sweater

Queen of Wands Sweater

Cyber Magi Sweater

Cyber Magi Shirt

Blessings of Aphrodite Shirt

Blessings of Aphrodite Sweater

Synergistic Elements Water Charger

Revitalized Water Charger

Liquified Essence of Mantras

Corpus Spiritus Tarot Deck

Organic Sunflower Soap

Organic Turmeric Soap

Cinnamon Plumper

Light BB

Rose Gold Anti-Aging Serum

And so much more! There are audios that deal with just about any issue at this point. We will keep adding more over time but our library is rather complete with audios to assist you in all aspects of life.

If you have an idea for a stack, it can possibly be added as well or if you would like a certain stack for a certain topic, it can possibly be added as well. (No promises there)

158 Likes
How to Create Great Stacks
Lack of focus/passion/sense of self?
Which field is better for muscles
Confidence, Dominance and Authority Sigil
FAQ Video Questions
Anybody have a good money stack?
Newbie: Is my playlist alright?
Visualization is Underrated & Dramatically Boost Field Results
Help me with something I’m dealing with
Ultimate Paid Audio Stacks List
I am new here
Help with my list please
Optimum listening experience
Advice to overcome depression please
I'd like to introduce myself
How to Create Great Stacks
Seeking some SM advice
Dagon - Limited Access
Flight to Fight NFT
Vibrational damage to hands
Blueprint of Love NFT -- (The Divine Lovers Community Project)
Manifesting fields
Formula of Balance :balance_scale:
Audio for clearing energy in a room
Energy Couse - Become the Healer before Healer Primer?
Language learning, short intro and thanks
Advice For Fast Acting Energy Stack
Help with building a stack
Helen of Troy NFT (Private)
Opus Manhattan
What combo of sapien audios do I need to listen to - to achieve my goal of losing weight and having an incredibly fast metabolism
Welcome to SapienMed Forum! A Guide for Your SM Journey
How are the stainless steel tumblers on teespring made? Do they check the field to see if the image is permanently embedded Into the stainless steel
Question about the fields
Am I doing this wrong?
Nofap Flatline/PIED Quick Fix
Weight Management For A Comfort Food Junkie
Stacks or combined fields
Where is "charisma and glamour" audio?
Apotheosis
How long will it take to see results from the Intense weight loss regime
Humble Suggestion
Humble Suggestion
My stack for weigh loss?
Lost in life
Meta audios?
Anxiety / feeling stuck/frozen
Help with social anxiety stack
Looking for what field or nft would help with a recurring issue
Here's How You Can Help Me Make HUGE Transformation in 2023 By Answering These 9 Questions [Need advices]
PTSD, Depersonalization etc
Anyone knows what date was sapien medicine established?
Have a few paid fields would like help building a stack
Hi! Please checkout my Playlist and let me know I should remove or add anything
Overall Well-being stack
Blueprint of Love NFT -- (The Divine Lovers Community Project)
Seeking first NFT/ AUDIO to purchase
Myofascial Release and Anointing
Please advice me how to get my dad out of $500k business debt. Please read my story below
Advice for building a stack for ptsd
First Post
Paid Fields help
Tingling & pain
New here need some guidance plz
Fields for happiness and mental healththa
Estrogen dominance is ruining my life
It's been a long time since newcomers were welcomed
The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach
Help bad memories recurrently appeared
The Manly Man by Manhattan
Does height booster v2.0 close growth plate
DNA repair system & Plasma light and infrasound bioactive beach
Question about automated upper body workout
Morning and Night stack questions :)
Entity/Curse/Spell Clearing Stack
Super genius + brain regeneration
Curse and spirit removal
Official Sapienmed FAQ (Updated)
Knowing how long is long enough
Neurodermatitis

Incredible!!! Definitely the ultimate list!!!

Thank you so much.

I hope you pin this post!

22 Likes

Wow there is a lot of work done into organizing these! Let alone coming up with them!

Thanks Sammy! That’s a helpful list for everyone!

And that losing weight playlist sounds like it has a hint of @Maoshan_Wanderer to it :D

21 Likes

The other way round :) I took Sammy’s stack (from I think the course) and improvised it on a kid (thanks to Lucas who patiently tried everything I asked him to lol)…

Most of my “great” ideas generally have one person behind them (hint: @Captain_Nemo) - he is quiet, I am the blabber mouth haha… He writes stuff in messages which sometimes seem vague, or funny and then suddenly one day I realize “whoa, this is some heavy stuff, I did not get it back then, now I am ready for it”…

36 Likes

Thats where all great ideas come from haha! I remembered the stack from a couple posts where the Crucible also made a hit appearance :D Many of these were also talked about by Sammy specially the Neuro album! And i loved the addition of Positive Power Waves before A belly full of laughter! I may be creating some giggly pillars in my tummy with these :'D

17 Likes

Linking every single field was a big pain in the booty. Almost deterred me from making this list lol.

38 Likes

In this case, your hard work paid off! Thank you for going to the trouble to make this super comprehensive, well organized list! :sparkling_heart:

15 Likes

This is a super cool summary Sammy! :raised_hands: :clap: :muscle:

This will make a lot of people re-discover a ton of long forgotten important fields.

20 Likes

Thank you sammy hope this keeps getting updated

9 Likes

This is such a kind act. All free fields is So helpful to the many people for whom money is so limited.

15 Likes

Mens Body´s Growth / Masculine Perfection Stack - Paid Version

Membrane Healing Pod
Blueprint of Life
Minor Blueprint
Hydrogen Accumulation
The Quintessence of Marrow
Testosterone / Gyno 2.0
DHT
Hormone Regulation
Ojas / Sacral Chakra Stimulation
Auto Accupuncture

4 Likes

Bookmarked for sure SammyG! Thank You for you efforts! :gift_heart:

6 Likes

@SammyG , please correct the reference to Ojas in stack “Energy & Vitality”.
Thank you for your work done in the preparation of these stacks. :mechanical_arm: :mechanical_arm: :mechanical_arm:

6 Likes

Marvellous stuff!
If possible, I’d pin this and Luna’s great stack creation to the top, or somewhere very visible for new members. These threads literally cut down research time.

Anyways, i would like to recommend my eyesight stack

Plasma light. 1x
Eye regeneration. 3x
Anti aging. 1x
Sun gazer. 2x
Vitamin C. 2x
Ajna chakra. 1x
Grounding. 1-2x

This can be further adjusted of course but it’s a good baseline.

What i recommend doing, while listening do a couple minutes of palming. Just sit upright at a table, put your elbows on the table (add a cushion for the elbows if needed), and cup your eye sockets gently with your palms. You can also rub your hands together to feel more heat. Then just stay like this for a few minutes. Why not do some deep breathing as well now?

16 Likes

whats this audio?

3 Likes

Oh i meant the crown& ajna field, they’re combined into one

5 Likes

Great initiative and great lists.

A stack I recommend adding is one for Sleep Deprivation.

Sometimes we are put in situations where we slept less than the ideal amount, or poorly, and knowing what to use in such situations is crucial. If I were to make a stack for it, it would be something like this:

Hyper Sleep
NMN
Deep brain magnetic stimulation
The Brain Refresher
SuperHuman Genius
Semax and Phenylpiracetam
Enpp6

Carefully not to mix coffee with Phenylpiracetam :sweat_smile:

17 Likes

Thank you Sammy! Great list and very thoughtful of you.
I recommend adding Spiritual Growth States of Being to the Spiritual Growth stack.

8 Likes

Bro thank you for this. Been trying to make one. I work 24 hr shifts twice a week so I’m constantly battling sleep deprivation.

8 Likes

Thank you for this master index! Please include hair, and anti-aging.

2 Likes