FAQ Video Questions

Then, you have your answer, donā€™t you? If your balding is caused by miniaturized follicles, this isnā€™t the field for you.

[Edited for typos.]

miniatured follicles is baldingā€¦

Itā€™s not the only form of ā€œbaldingā€ no.

1 Like

the whole description is confusing. i just need to know if this will help my bald spots or not

does nose straightener get rid of dorsal hump?

1 Like

New Release - The Spinal Tapper

(Iā€™m not seeing the connection that you might be seeing between nose straightener and dorsal hump.)

Lol dorsal hump is on the nose

@pinkiepie not sure but i guess it could improve it as it straightens, try? And tell us!!

1 Like

It is? I stand corrected.

2 Likes

Do these fields really work or are they a scam someone else commented that how can fields brimg different things and they are all scams.

Try them and find out for yourself. Thereā€™s even a field For the Skeptics for this exact purpose. (Energetic Alchemy is one of Sapienā€™s channels.)

1 Like

I have been using subxoncious limit remover lucky charm abundance wealth etc no miracles yet like some of the other comments. I had someone send me a comment on one of the videos saying Sapuen us a scam and most of the reviews are fabricated, I ask some of the uses if they have any updates and get no reply so makes you wonder why they dont update, so I will keep using them and go with the flow.

No :slight_smile: its not true.

But consider this:

1- a lot of times people jump from one field to the next new cool one or expect miracles as you said, in like a week. CONSISTENCY is key to bring results. Thats why a lot of times people dont update sadly.

2-a lot of times too, people dont reply when asked about new updates because new members cant bother and are lazy to go and read a whole thread. And get their answers. Some times i give lots of reviews about a field. Then people still ask me for updates, we stop giving updates after a while because the field is simply working bringing the same, its not like it will for ever bring new elements, so why should we come and say every month, ā€œok, this field still worksā€ ā€œthis field still do this and thatā€ there is no point for that.

3- there are tons of people that are jealous of Sapiens, im sure you are not new to that dynamic in life = jealous, envy people always belittles or badmouths those they are jealous of, its the easiest way to try to cut the success of someone.

4- there are quite a few very extremely religionā€™s fanatics out there that dont like any type of energy work, so they do their best to go around spreading malicious rumors.

At the end of the day the best way to try throwing out Sapiens success is by saying his work is not real, and believe when i say they do come and create fake profiles and just go around the forum saying the same you are saying (not saying you are one of them but it happens all the time)

Sapiens channels keep growing and growing, you think thats because his things doesnt work? Nah.

Further more, we are over 2k patreons paying month to month minimum 4.5 usd some pay more.

And its been like that for a long time now. Are all those 2k fake people? I certainly am not.

Fields need consistency, commitment, putting some personal work, engaging to new healthier daily habits etc so they work faster and better.

The 2 things you mentioned not working unfortunately are special in their category, so they require more understanding, patience and againā€¦ consistency.

Here you can read a lot of testimonies in just one thread

Share your results!

But also in every thread we give reviews.

And its not that the good reviews come from the same bunch of people, is that that bunch of people including me are committed to go through the process to see results, and all of us have daily habits as i mentioned for years that have created a momentum for these fields to work instantly.

At the end, i am not diminishing your query and frustration, its a valid one.

But i can tell you still have hope and interest, so take a step back and try a different approach start again and give yourself a month. Then you decide, if still nothing, then this is not for you, and its ok, at least you have the thirst to have a better life, keep trying, researching, reading and pushing forward until you get through.

The Universe loves a stubborn soul

Read these posts so you can maybe find out why fields havent worked for you, maybe there is a deeper work that needs to be done first, like everything in life, if you are prepaired results happen fast, if you arent results would be delayed.

The equation is simple, focus on these 4 things:

1-consistency
2- raise your vibration
3- work on expanding your energy systems and sensitivity
4- create good harmonious stacks dont mix up too many fields in once or at first.

In these posts you can find info to achieve point 2, 3 and 4

JAAJā€™s Daily Self Love Stack :white_heart:

Fast Free Easy Way to Clear Aura and Recharge Your Energy Systems

New people start here ! :fire:

How to Create Great Stacks

Ultimate List of Morphic Field Stacks

Good luck!!

And lastā€¦ before asking for updates, read the whole post and see if maybe there are enough of the same results reviewed so more likely people wont say much extra.

Last note:

You are new, many people here have been working with Sapiens fields for years, so we all started like you and have grown and evolved, give yourself time to grow as well.

4 Likes

Well.I am just stating that someone reckons its a scam myself I am willing to give anything a go. And I read reviews and customers who use these audios dont always reply when asking them a question so when you ask them for an update on how they are getting on and then you get someone else responding saying the reason they havent updated they experience is because they tell me its just a placebo read some of the responses ive got on the you tube audios you will soon see what I mean.

Nah we know all that too well.

Old news my friend :slight_smile:

As i said, you are free to follow what your heart tells you not a stranger online (including me) and if it works it works and cool and if not then thats Ć²k too.

We dont have to keep hard at trying to prove other wises. Nobody is obligated to reply, to update etc. Experimenting on your own for a while is the only answer. If you wanna give it a good try nice, but at the end its up to you.

And lets just end this here please so we dont cramp up this important post with that. You can continue asking or commenting under general thread if you like. Nothing to hide around here.

Have a good day.

4 Likes

Thanks i use these every day myself so i use 5 different ones a day i like listening to them i have won some money on lottery using attract wealth or maybe lucky charm law of vibration helped but yes ill use these as well as using subliminals too thank you for your reply.

1 Like

Thank you for your help LunaMoon guess.you have been on here a long while and use Sapien audios.

2 Likes

Isnā€™t that enough to get what other people might be saying out of your head? Donā€™t your own personal results matter more to you than the opinions of others (especially others who are unknown to you and wonā€™t respond to you)?

2 Likes

Hi everyone can we listen sapiens med audio using 432hz player, it doesnā€™t convert audio but audio output would be 432hz?

Thank you very much for your help LunaMoon I am using Subconscious limit remover. Luck charm raise your vibration. Attract wealth and abundance and another money one is that ok or too many?

1 Like

Kindly open a thread under ā€œask for adviceā€ for you personal questions, this post is for general, for everybodyā€™s FAQ.

But yeah those are ok not too many

2 Likes