Bodybuilding Progress - Muscle Before and After - Sapien Medicine Audios - Share Your Results!

If you listen to audio with hormones and automatic workout, it would be interesting to see your results in improving your figure before and after. Post photos of your progress over time!

It will be interesting to know how effective audio from SapienMed over time is for your figure thanks to your before and after photos!

For comparison, I recommend everyone to watch the progress of people for a certain time, who just go to the gym and do not listen to audio from Sapien here:

1 Like

Nice to meet you, Adm. I love your idea, exactly aligns with my goals of getting bigger and stronger.

Let me introduce you to my bro, @GoddessAndGodOfAll. He’s been working out and listening to sapiens muscle growth stack for 18 months and has achieved massive gains. Anybody uninformed would say that he juiced, but you and I know that the power of the mind is absolutely powerful. I don’t want to post his progress pics because that’s his right, so I’ll just link it here. Incredible brogress. But you better believe it.

Let’s keep this thread alive and post frequently to motivate ourselves to keep our brogress
https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/my-bodybuilding-journey-with-sapien-s-help/2724

This dude was so determined he followed Vince Geronda’s diet to a T, and ate 3 dozen eggs a day. I’m dead. I’ll probably have to try it out eventually.

Let’s keep this thread alive and post here frequently. We need to hold each other accountable to higher standards. I’m starting to realize that we are all meant to help eachother on this earth. We will start doing this selfishly, but eventually we want to help other to reach higher as well. I’m starting to hate people less lmao.

4 Likes

You’re not exactly living up to your name lol.

;D

Many listen to audio with hormones and auto workout it would be great if a lot of people in this topic shared their photos of muscle progress before and after. I think this would be a great incentive for many. In fact, in bodybuilding for a very long time it is believed that the more muscle the better, I think that all this should be applied to every person in accordance with his figure. Moreover, everyone has his own physique, metabolism, genes. We are all different, but one thing unites us - the desire to work to make our body better and more beautiful. Send your photos for general inspiration and support to all who listen to audio from Sapien!

1 Like

Oh and thank you for the warm welcome brotha haha and for the kind words :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Most people on the forum have long listened to audio for muscle growth, people please send your muscle progress, you will be able to help many here with the success you have achieved, thanks to you many will be able to understand the effectiveness of audio. Moreover, there are a lot of people among you who claim that they just listen to audio and they grow muscles very quickly, we all need your experience, share your photos and videos with your progress over time!

1 Like