Fast Free Easy Way to Clear Aura and Recharge Your Energy Systems

Hellou friends.

I want to share with you a very easy and FREE way to clean and clear your whole energy system and aura, a full reset and then literally get a deep energy overload as its name says it.

This not just help you reset and start afresh but expands your energy systems thus allowing you to sustain and absorb better and more fields without feeling depleted, overwhelmed or seeing results very slow.

We have A LOT of great new fields that can do this for you and much more additions each one can offer.

But i still want you to keep this way in mind because it is really really powerful easy and specially for those that are just learning about fields and sometimes they dont know what to listen when how many times and end up making a cocktail with so many fields they get lost and confused AND overwhelmed.

And for the students out there
The jobless
The ones struggling right now financially
or living in countries where is hard to find ways to pay even Patreon let alone payable fields.

But you are here, because you as well want to grow and be the best version of yourself and change your life around! :orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart:

To clean, clear and free of whatever junk in your aura or energy systems, like a deep reset you are going to start with this audio… you can do this just a couple of times a week, (1 play each time is enough) unless you are coming from a place of feeling really really depleted then do it daily for a week. And then after that only twice a week.
Make sure this is the 1st thing you play before anything else otherwise itll erase whatever you played before.

Then have these 2 already printed close by:

1- Energy Expansion

This is a card from the card system on Sapien’s IG it will grow and expand your energy systems while strengthening your aura as well. To activate it you simply grab it with your index and thumb in the center and say : “energy expansion activate” and just leave it close by you, it will do the process for the next 15 minutes, at first go slow so maybe a couple of times is good enough, maybe after a month 3 times etc.

(If you havent activated any of the cards before you have to activate the attunement one first. Go on Sapien ig and find it, activate it from your phone just touching in the middle and wait until the next day to activate the Energy Expansion one then later on you can activate the Energy Storage one those 2 are the ones youll need for what im sharing with you)

So ok, after playing the Aura Cleaning activate the Energy Expansion card a couple of times.

Then wait like 1 hour to activate the Energy Storage one

But before activating the Energy Storage one, play this (which is ONLY on Sapiens IG videos section - and no please dont ask him to upload it else where, he hasnt done it regardless of many ppl asking him, so we must respect his choices)

the link still works even if showing broken

Once it starts playing then activate the storage card :smirk:

Play it 2-3 times.

Once its done then touch the center of the card as well and say stop storage. (Would be best if you print them small like wallet size so you can carry them with you for when you want to activate them)

Now not only you overload yourself with energy that (per only my personal experience can last 6-8 hours) but then you can touch the storage card in the middle and say “release energy stored on me” :blush: so youl get 8 more hours of nice strong energy flowing through you.

You can do the whole process from the Aura audio just a couple of times a week

But the energy overload audio + energy storage is something you wanna do daily. So then youll be ready for any other audio you wanna play without feeling tired and the results will show much faster and stronger

And youll become steadily more energy sensitive.

:blush::hugs: enjoy it.

83 Likes

Oh wow thats a great way to use the energy storage as I could never figure what to do with it so I just never printed it out.
I want to try the technique you mentioned but with minor blueprint of power…I wonder if it can store and release all the molten energy!

7 Likes

Thank you Lunalune for your tips and advice :relieved::pray::sunny::yellow_heart:.

I did not know this video which gives energy .

The aura and body cleansing audio is very useful and important. I should use it more often.

ah. I look up on cell phone … 01:10 am , ok I get it :grin:

:wink:

5 Likes

Luna, gracias por este post, seguro le será útil a muchas personas :slight_smile:

Solo un par de cosas.

ÂżEl audio y la tarjeta de almacenamiento se juegan al mismo tiempo, quiero decir, toco el audio e inmediatamente uso la tarjeta?
ÂżEs por experiencia personal lo de la tarjeta? Por que creĂ­ que campos que trabajan en uno mismo necesitaban un aura para poder funcionar y no que los absorbiera la tarjeta, eso querrĂ­a decir que la tarjeta tomarĂ­a el campo como energĂ­a ambiental Âż?
Entonces has intentado almacenar otros campos con esta herramienta. Âż?
Y… Esta afirmacion:

Estrictamente la tengo que decir en ingles ¿? además es necesario dirigirla a mi mismo. ¿?

3 Likes

Si al mismo tiempo, no te preoucupes. Tu aura lo absorbe y tambien la tarjeta, es como si dos personas sentadas juntas escucharan el audio.

Lo de la tarjeta para almacenar energia lo he usado muchas veces y otras personas tambien, lo q pasa es q digamos si trataras de guardar energia de otras cosas para despues descargalas en tu aura no almacenaria tanto de la energia de otro audio, pero como este audio en instagram es para recargar los sistemas energeticos por eso la tarjeta si absorbe esa.

Segun muchos lo importante es la intencion.

Pero para mi decirlo en el idioma q fue creado tiene una energia diferente, original, organica, mas fuerte

10 Likes

Que extraño es leer post en español hahaha
Gracias Luna por las recomendaciones! Siempre es un agrado leerte (en español e inglés :pray::pray::pray:)

5 Likes

Gracias Luna, con estos consejos ya se mas :D

2 Likes

Hey @anon46520955, I know you designed this procedure with those that do not have access to Patreon / other paid fields in mind.

With that said, do you think The Orgone Accumulator could be substituted for the Energy Overload field on Sapien’s IG?

No different things used.

The one on ig focuses only in recharging you with energy

Orgone accumulator has healing properties too

6 Likes

New Release: Aura and Energy Body Repair

Super Human Mutant RNA + :New Release

The Acu-Automaton (Acupuncture)

The Reiki Smart Field

New Release - The Microkinesi-Therapist

New Release - Negentropic Jing

New Release - Essence Of Chi in Negentropy

Energy course preview

The Tower of Power (Holy Light)

The Plasmatron: New Release

Just read through the posts and see what you think it may resonates with you

12 Likes

I think i need to reinforce the advice on using this card

I said up there to activate it a couple of times a day…

Nooo… literally keep one print with you all the time and activate it all the time or as much as you can.

This card is a total game changer.

And also even tho i made this post mainly to be using free tools, i think i need to give a shout out to the Body Primer from the Energy Course

The Upcoming Course

I did that course in August 2020 i did the round like 3 times after that, i only used the Healing and Crystallization attunements consistently but never again the other audios in the course. Being Body Primer the one i want to mention here because Jesus…

I guess after so many months using the latest audios this one feels super strong.

A full strong deep vacuum literally emptying me from the root chakra all the way up, everything, chakras, meridians, lower Dantian super strongly too.

And it keeps going for hours doing a cleansing i have not felt with any other audio for that purpose.

After a couple of loops i then listen to x and y audios.

And oh my it was a whole other level revealed and reached.

You gotta try it.

And i am mentioning that here because its intensifying with the constant activation of the energy expansion card.

11 Likes

Hello! When i charge the energy storage card and want to use it and say release energy on me how long before i stop it, should i stop it? when i have charged the storage card, should i repeat the charging or one charge is forever?

And thanks for the idea for the Body primer.

3 Likes

Hello!

You dont need to stop it, when you release it, it goes all to you not little by little, its more like it starts fading away as the hours pass.

You always have to charge it again, in my experience it last 6 hours more or less but that also depends how much energy you are actually using etc, its energy, so same as when you eat or excercise, it goes lower as you do stuff.

5 Likes

excuse me i should recharge the storage with the audio? after each use? have difficult brain today…

Its something you could do like once a day.

I dont do it all the time, unless i know ill be doing a lot of stuff, but if you are relying on the card to fill you up with extra energy every day more than once, then maybe you need to look into ways to “nurture” your body and energy systems more make them robust, strong, expanding, because needing to store and release this card constantly is an indication of being depleted and weak otherwise.

This is an extra not one to supply your normal daily needs.

I know where you live and the conditions demand higher and extra stuff.

But consider to use more of negentropic jing and Neg Chi, food enhancer, charging your water (i know youve been doing it) but every water charger we have available to use kind of offers different things.

For instance, the one on Patreon the the infrared drink one, fills it with energy to detox and clean the organs tissues etc and yes it gives the energy systems a boost too, the holy waters fills your water with light, pure light and the water charger on dreamseeds to me it feels like it fills the water with oxygen and it gets to every cell, i really love that one, it almost feels (to me) like it so deep it reaches the mitochondria and recharge you from there.

You have been also charging with the Jindan one, maybe use both, that one and the water charger on dreamseed.

And the one to absorb nutrients better i forgot the name ill look it up

To me actually the best water charger or any liquid actually is the Kinetic one (which unfortunately is an NFT on crypto i dont know if any one would be willing to sell it) but it also has a property to imbue an item with that energy that then you can keep with you and squeeze for extra energy.

That one is the bomb as well. Its been amazing for me and for the ones i have created items for. Like i dont need anything else lol

So maybe put in the section to buy nfts, who can create an item for you and ship it. I live far from you, but maybe there are others close by.

@anon32464289 do you have this?

8 Likes

Thank you @anon51280824 !

was thinking of charging the water with jindan and the other from gumroad. i have only two. challice and the last. the last is not for drinking. for i bade in the last of them. but now i ll try to combine them. i have probed charging one bottle with the two from gumroad. was not good.

I wanted only the info whether i am doing it right, whether i have understood. nft is a limit for me.

For my problems here: Auric repair ,Armor of light and Holy light togehter with the negative enteties audios and after the things from Desireee, have made me a new person. atleast given me a beginning.

3 Likes

I don’t anymore, though my friend @Danny_Ho does :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Ah ok but Danny-ho lives too far from Hristo.

Thank you tho x

2 Likes

We do temporary trade, this is simpler & nicer.

Borrowing the NFT for 3 days, so you can make as much item as you’d like :grinning:

With a caution ofc (money or another NFT).

3 Likes

Thank you both!!! I am coping. I have a new combo: parasyte destroyer with mstate gold and cosmovolt.

5 Likes