Aura and Energy Body Repair

Lets face it, the world around us is pretty harsh, in normal day to day activities we get energetically weathered and damaged.
By using this, the aim is reverse the process, through these mindful practices.
I envision a very strong robust development and repair of the energy body.
When your internal subtle-body is not strong or toned, you are more vulnerable to negative energies and outside influences.
This audios are made to work also with contemplative practices. These are activities that guide you to direct your attention to a specific focus—often an inward-looking reflection or concentration on a specific sensation or concept. Many spiritual traditions have a long history of using contemplative practices to increase compassion, empathy, and attention, as well as quiet the mind.
How is this different from chakra growth items and energy cleansing? I think a very easy way to explain this is using a comparison of sweeping a cracked floor to remove debris or to actually repair the cracked area.
This would then enhance cleansing or growth work, as there is little leakage, and accumulation of debris in these areas.
Or even better, to seal the access point that ‘grime’ can easily enter

104 Likes

Yessssss :point_up:t2::ok_hand:t2:

12 Likes

I like art of picture … very nicely done

Btw Luna, I think you should add more to the name of field " New Release" so that more people know about it, because when I saw a name of topic I thought it’s someone asking question about aura
no offence though, just suggestion

16 Likes

@Phrapongkorn here is what you asked for :blush:

5 Likes

What is the length of this audio track btw?

11 Likes

8:18

14 Likes

@SammyG @Captain_Nemo

How this different than the soul restoration audios? Just the area it covers perhaps? But I’m sure there are added ‘goodies’ in there too no? :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

definitely on my sapien medicine wish list!

i am curious how this one stands out whenever testimonials start coming in!

edit:

just saw this and i would like to know too!

oh my that’s my favourite number!

:butterfly:

4 Likes

what do you mean?
the restorations targets very specific areas as far as i remember, but not only that, it does a lot more.

34 Likes

really?

what am i missing lol

6 Likes

I think this is what exactly does.

7 Likes

I see. Excited to try this one man :smiling_imp:

1 Like

you’re not missing anything!

the moment i started reading this i just thought “this makes me think of soul restoration”.

it’s me who is missing the mark.

i’m like the student that doesn’t know the difference between “grammar” and “spelling” and “punctuation”.

i can only do my best to grasp the concepts through reading the descriptions and testimonials!

19 Likes

This is amazing!!! Soul restoration has done great by me now we get an entire aura restoration??? :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::star_struck:

12 Likes

@Captain_Nemo thank you so much, Dream. :pray:

10 Likes

Awesome music, feels great :slight_smile:

9 Likes

@itisI and @psynergy
My understanding is that soul core works on healing the energies inside your body whereas aura is outside.

It’s like if you were in a sword fight, you got stabbed, you’d would need to seal your skin damage. Whereas you could get a shield and place it in front of you.

Only difference in my analogy is soul core is inside your body not skin. And unlike your shield, your aura is around your entire body

23 Likes

Check your messenger when you get a chance @Captain_Nemo. I have a really good idea, not for a field, something else.

3 Likes

Oh my Lord, I’ve been meaning to ask about something like this and suddenly it appears

Would this go before or after body primer ?

Thank you Dream for releasing this so quickly

7 Likes

Just bought it!

Hey bro, was this the field you where talking about? :smile:

6 Likes