Aura strength and how if effects your receptivity

Hi Brothers and Sisters,

I have a question. Can any advise if there is a correlation between the strength of your auric field and the receptivity of energy fields?

If you have a strong aura, will you feel effects of energy fields easier than if your aura is weak? For example, I used to get good results a while back without headphones. For reasons i won’t bore you with, I got sick, low vibration, depression etc, and now I only get some results through headphones.

Is anyone well-versed on this topic? Will expanding your auric field give better results? If so, what can we listen to? That will give us the desired result.

Thank you all

4 Likes

This da best for Aura

Ojas too help aura
Soul Restoration series too helps
Your Energetic Being

10 Likes

I’m still learning and testing. But from what I can tell, this is absolutely true.

Having a strong aura and solid energy body seems to be the #1 factor for field receptivity. And not just field, but receptivity to anything positive. When my energy body is strong I seem to react better to feel the positive effects of everything more: I get inspired from movies, I feel energised by music, I feel nourished by food, etc, etc.

As I said, I’m still testing and improving and working on my own energy body - so my thoughts on this are not definitive.

6 Likes

You can try

2 Likes

Absolutely.

About a year ago I was pretty sick. I was barely able to sense my servitors. It was a bit scary…

But anyways,
These days we have powerful stuff.

I recommend:

(In fact I use these at night)

7 Likes