Stubborn throat chakra

Hi I had my chakras examined by a psychic and most of my chakras are fine but my throat chakra is a total mess, I’ve been attempting to unblock my throat chakra a long time ago but I eventually gave up on it cause it seems like mission impossible. But now I have nothing but time and was wondering if you guys could help me create a stack specifically for a stubborn throat chakra, and maybe some tips on how to clear it.

Here’s my stack (updated).

[morning]
Ego dissolution- 3x
Plasma- 2x
Throat and cords- 3x
Throat chakra- 3x
Blue Celestite- 3x
Meditation audio (from energy course) - 1x
[evening]
Throat chakra- 3x
Blue Celestite - 3x
Conceptual realization- 2x

2 Likes

Perhaps add this

1 Like

Also if u are going to listen to Throat chakra so close to each other (timewise), better to play it 6 times in a row, then to spread it out.
Or listen 3 times in a row in the morning, then 3X in a row in the evening < probably better

3 Likes

Gotcha, thanks.

1 Like

the plasma light and infrasound bioactive beach - bring in some of that sweet negentropy

4 Likes

Your psychic told you about the condition of your throat chakra; did they explain the causes of your condition? That would be, for me, important information. You see, your throat chakra is doing what you need it to do. It’s keeping dealing with (whatever) until such time as you find a healthier (no judgement there!) way to deal with it.

If I were in your situation, I would first work on healing that (whatever). Then your throat chakra would no longer need to hold onto it in the way it has been doing for you.

One thing you might consider in this regard is My personal emotional and mental supporter to help you safely express and communicate (throat chakra functions) what’s going on for you to the field.

Another thing I would reconsider (if I were in your situation) is your “goal.” In an ideal world, you don’t want to just “unblock you throat chakra.” I think you want a throat chakra that is clear, flows appropriately as needed and is healthily integrated into the rest of of your energy system. (Feel free to correct me if I’m mistaken.) So, I would add into the stacks above things to support that integrated system, things like:

6 Likes