HPPD help?

How about poultry, fish, milk, eggs, and root veggies. These will further ground u.

6 Likes

BTW I have had experiences like yours (not due to drugs) when I was in my mid 40’s. I also telepathically spoke to a tree entity during my NDE that I had twice, within 5 min. ( I was having a medical test to test my autonomic nervous system. To be positive for the test u are supposed to lose consciousness. Instead I flatlined twice) I think u will find many people on this forum who understand. It was a long road and a struggle for me to maintain normal 3D reality on a regular basis. This happened 20 yrs ago before Sapien Medicine’s fields to help.

10 Likes

Yes thank you so much I will eat those foods that you suggest :smile: If im able to heal myself I would be so happy cause ill be able to help others who have this very rare condition. and omg, tree entities are such interesting spirits not going to lie. they have such a mystical energy to them and ever-since I started talking to plants lool… two NDE’s?? im glad your still alive omg <3

3 Likes

Yes, the tree entity blocked my way so I didnt reach the end of the white light tunnel that I was progressing forward in. He started communicating with me telepathically when he was about 10 feet away from me. When I was floating forward there was no feeling R/T moving forward. The entity was VERY intelligent. He sent me a conceptual picture at the same time validating my feelings of “wanting to move on”. I was looking forward to seeing who/what was at the end of that tunnel.

6 Likes

Hey.
You could try looping Brain regeneration too for some time.
I know you have Plasma protocol and BoL but this will be more specific.

7 Likes

hey, thanks so much… I did use that for a while and it does help a bit but “HPPD” is not brain damage. some people took one lsd trip and have worse symptoms than mine like a full blown 24/7 trip type of thing. but I do listen to rife frequencies for the brain… ill put the the brain regeneration on my sleeping playlist again. Thanks dude blessings to you <3

5 Likes

wow maybe trees are more “energetically evolved”(If that’s what you call it :joy:) than us… such an interesting phenomenon to have such an experience and ive noticed most people do experience similar experiences when they have NDE’s like atheist becoming religious after such events. shows us how truth is irrational …

6 Likes

Hello @mishael14 and @SilverZuzu
:wave:
Whats this i hear about trees? I would like to listen in a bit on this.
Be sure to make a thread sometime if anyone has anything to share.
(Just a suggestion lol )

14 Likes

Its more about relaxing the brain and nervous system.
Brain massage also could help you as it also detoxes brain.
It seems that HPPDA might be caused from LSD still lingering somewhere in the body/brain.
So detox like plasma and plasma protocols.
Even maybe regular detox.

6 Likes

hey KING!
just talking about multiple psychic experiences with tree entities in the Astral plane which is really interesting… Its as if they almost communicate telepathically … First dream that I had with a tree entity was basically me verbally communicating with a tree … the tree had a face :O which was in a sanctuary type place (very peaceful) … it was just asking how I was …haha … and I said “I never spoke to a tree before, and I never knew trees could speak.”… the tree just laughed… and then other tree entities showed their faces… which was really interesting… ever since then ive had other occasions where tree spirits visit me in my dreams which I wanna know why … I did find comfort in nature as a kid as a grew up in the mountains of Philippines :3 … it made me more respectful to other “non-sentient” beings … which evidently taught me that all things have a form of life/ the essence of the divine in it <3

5 Likes

cheers man… I have to plasma protocol and ive had emotional release for the first time in almost two years so yea… I do know that all serves a divine purpose… so thank you for taking the time and replying to me …but I do agree … it seems as though that some drug residue might be still lingering …

4 Likes

According to The Law of One material there is a planet, the inhabitants are members of the Confederation. This planet is composed mostly of tree like sentient entities. They are positive polarity of course.

5 Likes

Before I had this cardiac/autonomic nervous system test (TILT table test) I was pretty sure I would pass out and possibly flatline. I actually told the people who did the test, warned them but I think they discounted what I said. :roll_eyes: The basics of the test is…basically u are standing up but leaning against a flat surface for 30 min. and closely being monitored. Thats it! (you are on a metal table with a ledge and u are stapped in and electrically monitored)
Anyway the entity telepathically told me it wasnt time for me yet, and I had to go back. He told me other things too, but I dont remember them, just a wisp or flavor of them. He was all green, like leaf green, and looked pretty much like a tree with 2 arms/branches sticking out, but they were at his side. But almost like if u sunk a man INTO a tree. I remember wondering why his body wasnt brown like the color of most tree barks.

7 Likes

During the test I flatlined twice. Each time for about 1 minute each (I read my chart). In between was about a minute. I regained consciousness with people yelling my name and shaking me, very unpleasant! At first it felt and hearing wise felt like I was 10 feet underwater slowly rising to the top. At first the yelling was slight and garbled. As I started the rise towards the surface it the words became more clear and LOUD. It almost felt like if U ever had a very deep sleep and someone was calling your name and it took a long time for u to wake yourself up. When I opened my eyes there a were a few sweaty and anxious looking people over me, shaking me and yelling at me. I actually felt fine and at peace.

6 Likes

I developed something like HPPD from weed. Though I’ve managed to cure most of it through fields and subliminals. Look depersonalisation/derealization is caused by low pleasure neurotransmitters in the brain along with damage to the nervous system. These fields cured my dp/dr 95%-

Depression relief ( I used the old one back then you could use the latest one)

Dopamine receptor repair.
Nerve growth factor
Brain regeneration
Neuro album
All plasma protocol fields.
Amygdala healing
BDNF
Tdcs and ngf
Permanent brain enhancement
Endocrine system rejuvenation.

I still get mild derealization from time to time. Especially under stress. I also have migraines with aura so that explains it I guess.

1 Like

Hi!

thanks so much for this response.It really helps… really comforting to know someone had gone through something similar. and that recovery is obtainable… the fields are definitely helping me so much … and I will take your advice and make a better field playlist. I stopped trying to “cure” or get rid of it I’im just being more observant with my body and try to help it as much as I can cause it just stresses me out when think of the symptoms… but yea thank you <3

2 Likes

I’m glad to hear that I could be of some comfort to you. Depersonalisation/derealization is a very very dark place to be in. On top of that I had severe migraines as well which ruined my life more than anything. At one point I was contemplating suicide. But before that the universe led me to sapien’s channel and it saved my life. I’ve added some more fields in the list which I forgot to add earlier tho. They should help with complete dp/dr recovery. All the best👍

2 Likes

Hey, this will help you too as drugs can harm aura.

1 Like

Im glad you’re in a much better place now… very inspiring… many thanks and be blessed <3

1 Like

much appreciated… will check it out :)

1 Like