Stack advice for a beginner

Hi friends !
I just joined the forum today and before I proceed to ask some questions regarding the stack I currently use, I thought I would preface with some background of what I had happened. I will try to keep it as brief as possible. So, around August of last year I was in a very stressful environment + toxic relationship. Since then, I’ve had difficulties sleeping (waking up in the middle of the night and un-refreshed sleep/sluggish next day) + bodily pains/stiffness/weakness + anxiety + weight loss + occasional intrusive thoughts. The toxic relationship was a narcissistic one I had with a friend from college (thinking back it almost felt as if I was conversing with a demon/energy drainer) whereas the environment I was in was almost surreal. TLDR: I rented a single room as a student pre-covid and had a lot of bad occurrences happen to me: issues with housemates, things breaking down etc. I have since moved back to my hometown to live with my parents (moved out of that dreadful place after a month) . I suspect it may be psychosomatic ? or maybe my energy system is in disarray? maybe entities ? I honestly do not know. I was in a very dark and sad place for many months prior to this but have finally started picking myself up again. I am determined to change/heal. I want to be free from all the aforementioned problems so I went online and came across, by chance, fields by Sapien and Dream on YouTube.

So far, I have listened to these few tracks in no particular order throughout the day for the past few days:

1. Etheric Cord Cutter x2/x3
  2. Exorcism 2.0 x2/x3
  3. The Orgone Accumulator x2/x3
  4. Emotional Release x2/x3
  5. Amygdala Healing + Fear Release x2/x3
  6. Subconscious Limit Removal x2
  7. Entity Removal x2
  8. Ego Dissolution x2
  9. Energy Blockage Removal x2

What I have observed is the following:

1. My sleep has become random and by that I mean I wake up at random times. Prior to listening to the stack I’ve always had issues with sleep and would wake up in the middle of the night but it was always almost around the same time of the night.
  2. My pain levels started fluctuating (sometimes high sometimes low, it feels different from how it has always been)
  3. Started getting hot sensations and sometimes chilling sensations throughout the day as I am listening to the stack. Likewise, anxiety goes up and down in similar fashion
  4. My head feels heavy kinda like a headache (maybe I’ve been listening too much?)

Questions:

1. Should I keep listening to the above stack? I’m worried that it’ll mess up my already messed up sleep
  2. Are the above tracks suitable ? Has anybody gone through anything similar and has healed himself/herself from listening to fields?
  3. Am I going into some of the tracks a little too early? Do I need to tackle issues in the energy system first ? If so are there any specific tracks I should be listening to?
  4. Do I keep going and just push through? Are all the newer symptoms signs of my subconscious purging ? or is it resistance ? Is it normal to feel worse ?

I am open to all ideas. I trust that Sapien has an awesome community and what has worked for others will work for me too :slight_smile: Thanks in advance !

1 Like

Hi woogamanga :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t3: Welcome to the forum.

The list is not bad but ill give you my input in how the order in what you play them could improve the results.

But first, lets understand the steps needed in cases like yours:

First, its important to clean the aura, like purging the aura. Like bathing the aura of all dirt you might have absorbed or gotten attached to you.

Aura deep cleaning x 2
Exorcism just do it for a week x 2 daily.
Throw in there some Angelical Intercession, or The Essence of faith and Prayer or both.
As soon as you wake up.

then as you start feeling protected, you can work on releasing all the emotions that has caused, you can start forgiving the person (you dont have to go talk to them again, but by forgiving who hurts us we release trauma and ultimate are able to forgive ourselves for having accepted that situation or for not leaving it before— that always weights heavy—)

So play

PTSD
Amygdala
Crucible
Emotional release
Etheric cord cutter
Journey to forgiveness (you can do this just a few days)
Forgiveness
Become whole
Unconditional Love
Justice for all

Then better work on getting your power and confidence back, and a strong will to reject people like them or know when to leave. Mean while shield yourself…

Shielding mandala on instagram
Or shielding audios or armor of light

The devil in reverse
The Unbreakable
The chariot

Always SLR + Ego dissolution before the stacks

And at night

Fast deep sleeper
Anxiety removal
And some angelical intercession again or the Spare of destiny.

And youll sleep like a baby.

5 Likes

Dont worry much about the pains, as you detox your aura, soul, forgive and forget it will start healing.

But eat well and maybe charge your water or whatever you drink with infrared plasma drink throughout the day and do some exercise.

1 Like

Thanks Luna I love the passion you have for this forum. I will try these tracks and will update in due time.

2 Likes

Does charging your water mean putting a bottle of water next to the speaker while the track is playing or are there more intricate steps to be taken? Also, what do you think about the Plasma light one. Would that be suitable or for a different problem altogether?

1 Like

Wouldnt harm to start your day with what i suggested but before Nullify Astrological Planets and Amplify

Or just get the Homam audio on gumroad and the fengshui one :blush:

2 Likes

Being young and a student, I do not have the financial means to get the paid ones. I will definitely try the ones available on YouTube first

2 Likes

Just play it next to it a few times.

Plasma light is great for health yes but if your head is feeling foggy or heavy go slow with it, or play the Autism one x like 3 times but not every day tho…

Tho just the aura deep cleaning daily for a while will take care of that.

Im talking about :

New Release: Aura and Energy Body Repair

If you are gonna use the Aura deep cleaning from youtube that has to be the first of everything else otherwises it deletes what youve play right before that one ok?

2 Likes

Ok then the aura deep cleaning first thing in the morning then the nullify and amplify then the others.

2 Likes

Does SLR + Ego Dissolution have to precede the aura too or is it only for the rest of the stack?

Aura first
Nullify
Amplify
SlR
Ego

Then the rest

Then at night again
Slr
Ego
And then ones to sleep

3 Likes

Noted. Thanks again for the thorough input :smiley:

3 Likes

You are very welcome, all the best and share your journey with us :blush:

2 Likes

@woogamanga welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

I like the suggestions from Luna, in addition, if you have time, some other time of the day you could listen to the Ojas field, let’s say 2-3 times.

2 Likes

Will definitely try that out thanks !