How Much To Loop For Best Result

Hello Guys, As It is not recommended to loop Physical Fields more than 4-5 times. How much should I listen the audio Negentropic Marquardt Masterwork for best and fastest results. I used to listen this audio almost for 15 hours a day 5 days ago. But I stopped to loop it that much now I only listen this 5 times morning and 5 times at night with ego dissolution. I also listen Subconscious Limit and Energy Blockage. And beside this I don’t listen more than 4 audios per day.

Always best to ask in dedicated threads.

Negentropic Marquardt Masterwork - New Release - Sapien Medicine (enlightenedstates.com)

2 Likes

I have asked in both of the thread of it. But no one have replied since 2 days. That’s why I created the thread.

24x7

don’t loop so much. Especially the physical fields, because when you listen to an audio its energy and information slowly integrates with you and when you repeatedly listen to an audio you are repeating the instruction before it has even finished being executed.

You need to give your body time to execute the field’s instructions before listening to the same field again.

For best results, listen to the audio and stay in a meditative state for a few minutes or as long as you want after listening to it, perhaps you can feel its warm energy around you. If you do that, you will not need to listen to a field all day, the field is still with you if you keep your attention on its energy. You can also do some pranayama before or after listening and that will boost your results.

Some fields may last longer active times before fading than others but I would say that at least waiting 3 hours before listening to it again would be the minimum.

6 Likes

I feel i need to listen minimum 30 minutes for physical fields looped to feel it working. What u think?

for energy fields like soul/core i really feel it good after 1 hour of looping. Maybe the more the better when it comes to energy fields not physical ones?

Work on:

Clearing & Strengthening the Energy Systems for instance with these

• Energy Blockages Removal (Dreem Seeds)
  • Mana Circuits (Dream Seeds)
  • Plasma Light Beach (Sapien Med)

Or

Your Energetic Being (Patreon Shop & Gumroad)

And also the Aura (very important, the aura absorbs the energies you play so if its weak or has leaks then you cant hold much of it thats why you have to loop a lot whichever other field)

You can start your day with the Aura Clearing (just mind that it erases the energy absorbed in the previous 3 hours thats how strongly it clears it)

But mostly this one:

Aura and Energy Body Repair

To close leaks and strengthen it

And if you cand find someone to buy

Quasi Kinetic Aura

That one is great to keep the aura strong, close gaps and enhance the energies you absorb yet without overwhelming you cause well its making the Aura stronger

6 Likes

Generally speaking,
I do ask and notice what people are saying in the threads of specific fields
But at the end of the day, I go on how I feel, how my body feels
After a few days of using the field and trying different loop durations I have a better picture of what works for me

Let’s say I’m listening to blueprint of life or plasma flaunt,
I know that mostly those don’t need to be looped, 2-3 listens is more than enough, and most days this is what I’ll do
But I can wake up one day and feel like I want to spend more time with the field, keep it in the background - so I just do.
And maybe one day I can wake up and feel like I just wanna listen to each once, or surprise surprise - I don’t want to listen at all

How am I deciding how much? Bringing awareness with questions:
I look in retrospective, when I looped, how did I feel, was is overwhelming yes or no? When I listened once, was is enough for me?
How do I feel today?

Every now and then when I feel like skipping a day, I’m just skipping, noticing how I feel and deciding later if it was a good call or if I should avoid doing it later

I hope it gives some room for thought

3 Likes

Great, But I never feel anything from fields.

1 Like

It is a valid statement,
I also don’t always feel (lately I’m using them more and more in the background and forget about them)

But let’s go back to blueprint of life and plasma flaunt,I mostly look if they had an effect on my life course

With blue print of life, I had I few days that I noticed that the more I listen the more changes around me are happening and everything feels less predictable

So some days, when I need to lay low, I try to not use it many time (of course stopping doesn’t avoid all life changes, but when I listen a certain amount of time, I the following days something goes differently)

Specifically with Marquardt or maxilla,
I am mostly patient, I might loop them some days more,
I used to listen regularly and then just decided to change my routine

I’m writing all of this just to share my flexible approach with fields, I never personally saw dream talking about them specifically(which would be interesting to have an official answer to the newer fields)
I just know that in my journey something completely shifted when I allowed myself to not be so stricted with listening time, it was creating to much anxiety and attachment

1 Like

Can I ask what physical fields are you listening to?

1 Like

It’s Negentropic Marquardt Masterwork and Height Booster.

thanks, but i still need to know on how much we should listen to energy audios? Looping energy specific fields im fine looping for 90 minutes. I feel the more the better right? and rather on physical fields only play 3x morning 3x night is good

is that aurally true ? I love looping fields and I feel like i get mo4e results that way

Whenever I use a field and I want to enhance it I try and add 1-2 fields that will help the body, be it with better regeneration or hormones that have to do with the process of my main field

In the case of Marquardt,
I would use every couple of days bone related fields and a cell regeneration fields
Such like:

• the bone strengthner
  • bone shaker
  • bone massage
  • muscle massage
  • steam cells targeted to face

The last 3 are like a day in a spa, if I lay down and let myself relax, I really feel them, and listening to Marquardt after was really nice too

I would recommend to you to choose one of the videos every day and add them before/in between listens,
To test which one might give you a better experience

Maybe it will help

1 Like

I was talking of any audio as in the energy they emanate.

Dunno what “energy” ones you are talking about

No, not really. More is not better always, also not necessary, if you feel that you need to loop a lot then you have to work on mental blockages first plus just 3 loops max of each audio and if that doesnt work then it just means either the Aura and or the energy systems in you are weak and need to grow, expand and get more robust, because its like you pouring a lot of water into a small container, what happens? It just keeps spilling out, or if it has a hole then you keep pouring water in it, thinking that is the only way you can fill it up when in reality the container just have to be bigger (expanding the energy systems) or fix the hole so it doesnt leak.

Thats why i suggested those audios above, because whatever type of audio you are working with uses the same mechanism and ways to get through you.

And if by “energy fields” (the ones you loop for 90 minutes) you are talking about like the ones to clean, clear, and expand then its ok to loop yes but honestly its not necessary, maybe once a week dedicate a day to do just that and the other days just one or 2 loops is fine.

2 Likes

thanks for the info, and yes i want to loop “energy” audios to repair my energy body so that long term the physical audios will work faster with less looping and also to get past blockages.

I just didnt know if its better to loop those type of energetic repair audios 24/7 lol
ive read physical audios only few times a day is good

1 Like

If it is bad to listen the audios too much. We should use or keep NFT’s mandala or other mandala and tag for only like 15-30 mins? Doesn’t it have same energy like audios too? Or it has different mechanism?

Its different, Mandalas work at a steady pace but slower so you can wear them 24/7

1 Like