- What fat?

Not exactly sure but here’s an anecdote;

With the amount of fat burning and how often I hit the gym, I’m carb loading just because otherwise my muscles will look small and depleted. Usually carbs will not only bloat me but make me gain weight but now it just helps with lifting and building more muscle. Some days I don’t run this field and I still feel it working for a few days.

That being said, it’s highly possible that it’s permanent since fat cells dying off make you less prone to storing it in the future at a low enough body fat amount. Perhaps not so if you are in single digit numbers, but at a regular composition of 10-15% definitely.

10 Likes

1st real update.

I been using this audio for solid 18 days. I never weigh myself but i already know im much more limber and getting up from indian style pose on the ground its like im an acrobat now. lol Clothes are more loose too.
I not feel negatively effected except for going to bathroom more than usually sometimes.

10 Likes

is bowel emptying until it hurts common with this field?
or did I eat something bad

Is anyone using this field in conjunction to the Tesofensine album & Adipose Annihilation album??

2 Likes

It’s pretty easy on the energetic system, right?

I’ve only had it a couple days but so far I feel almost nothing when playing it when norally im very sensitive to fields.

I assume this is a good thing for a field like this bc you can get results quicker

I had used the Aura and Energy Body Repair - Audios / Sapien Medicine - Sapien Medicine (enlightenedstates.com)
for a while along with soul/core restoration before using What Fat. I noticed that I can play aura and energy repair audio a few hours after listening to what fat and it seems to really make What Fat do its thing. atleast its making me go to the bathroom right then.

5 Likes

4 days in, 30 minutes a day. Didn’t notice much the first 3 days; doing chores around the house and noticed today that my ankles are so stinkin cute. I don’t know why that’s what I’m noticing first, but definitely slimming down. Also my thighs look about the same size, but the composition has changed where they are overall smoother and somehow allowing the muscles to show through more.

I want to know from all the originals how y’all are doing now?
@Rosechalice ? How’s it been going for you?

16 Likes

Haven’t played this as much. Now that you’ve reminded me, will check in after a substantial amount of play has been reached! Thanks for the reminder :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Okay, just got this field last night :raised_hands: , and added it to my stack (ego dissolution, SLR, unconditional love, stop procrastinating, and then this ~10x) :partying_face: .

This was a challenging purchase considering my current budget until my next paycheck, but I didn’t want to wait after all the positive testimonials!

I’ll be sharing my progress every ~3 days or so. I’m so surprised nobody has shared actual numbers of how much weight they released… I’ll do that. I’m currently 110kg. :chart_with_downwards_trend:

Will loop ~10h / day, (probably 3h X morning, noon, night), and will run automated workout audios on some days, as well as do some exercise.

13 Likes

strange, it seemed to me that this field costs $ 145. apparently this price is inspired by me from another reality

I’m excited to hear the data you’ll share! Knowing exact numbers is always Inspiring. I decided I should weigh myself this morning so I know exactly what’s happening and apparently my scale needs batteries lol

1 Like

Wait, so we are pretty much all in consensus that this can be looped quite a bit, right?
I’ve been using about 30 min a day and it •seems• light on the energy field… and I k ow there’s people doing half a day of listening here…

I’m just super nervous about looping more because I know for most fields, that wouldn’t feel too good

lol. I was thinking that my scale runs out of batteries too quickly!

Yeah we can loop as much as we want, but there’s a built-in safety limit on the field so it may not matter after like 3-4h…

I’ll be using the following fields too, because I have too much appetite, to be honest.

• Fat Burning Genetic Advantage
  • Hunger Inhibitor
  • Extreme Fat Burn Thermogenic Weight Loss + Stomach Shrinking and Toning

So, I won’t know how much of the fat loss will be due to the “What fat?” field, but I expect drastic changes in the next month. Hopefully a ~10kg drop… :)

4 Likes

I’m down to 48kgs / 105lbs.
I would have been at or just over 51.5kgs /113lbs when I started.

I guess because losing 3.5kgs may be nothing to some people, whereas for me, that’s left me very petite, lean with muscle definition.

I have also put on muscle in this 2 month period, so how much fat in weight/kgs did I lose?

20 Likes

lol inspired by another reality hahah
Classic

1 Like

To lose 3.5 kg for your weight is a lot :+1: :muscle:. The smaller the initial weight, the heavier each dropped gram is given. I congratulate you

12 Likes

Thank you, although I mostly just blew my nose for weeks and weeks :rofl: :rofl:
I am very happy :blush: I will just add a little more muscle to my legs and butt and it is Summer here in Australia tomorrow and I’m ready :bikini: :ocean: :blush:

13 Likes

if we take it as a ratio, me releasing 10kg is pretty much the same :smiley:

Would this clash with gynecomastia (version one) and butt enlargement? I’m female and want to lose fat overall (including breasts) and get a bigger bum

I’m not having issues with drop kicks, as the consensus seems to be. I’m actually having the opposite problem. Not sure why?