- What fat?

Ok. Seems weird. Others can chime in with a clue.

I listen average 3 hours a day, today is day six and i noticed i am using a different hole on the belt.

3 Likes

whats your diet like?

For me i didnā€™t change my diet. I just continued eating normally. First few days I did ā€œfeelā€ more wiggle room with my shirt, but that subsided after a week and there were no changes when i weighed myself.

1 Like

No diet changes. The only thing that happened is one of the days i skipped a meal because i had tummy issues. But no change. In fact some days i had fast food like pizza and burger which i normally donā€™t have.

Im curious why is that the case for you. I know couple of things you can try but i am not experienced as others are so maybe letā€™s wait for their input. For now if i was you i would take a 1-2 days break and restart but only if i was sure nothing changed.

I think I have said this before, but bodies and minds are so different. Itā€™s not as easy to know whatā€™s going on inside while the field works on us. Some have found good combos to use with other fields that dealt with muscular composition or body size. Perhaps adding another field to work in sync with this one would yield more tangible results. Actually I believe that something is happening regardless of whether or not we perceive a change. It wonā€™t be the first time that people have used a field consistently for months before ā€œsuddenlyā€ there was a change. Life is a grand experiment! :mage: :woman_mage: :partying_face:

p.s. Because it has worked for some in a tangible fast way, we know it works. Next comes the alchemy of experimentation. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

So, Iā€™ve reduced listening time to 30-min and that seems to fix the gut issues while giving sufficient results.

Anything more than 30-min, I seem to get gut issues.

13 Likes

On that. My intuition tells me that 3 hours is too much for me and my plan now is to take a break for a day and go with just 90 minutes a day.

I believe my body will coop better and have better results.

6 Likes

Nice :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can manage the detox symptoms but the drop kicks were killing me lol. So I had to decrease my listening from a few hours to 1-2 hours

1 Like

I listened 3x for 3 days. Feeling light at mid section even though donā€™t see physical difference.
But main concern is intense sweating and other skin issues, bumpy uneven skin, pimples on face and on body. My normal-oily face skin is turned to extremely dry skin now.
I didnā€™t play since 2 days and not planning till skin issues subside.
As others shared on sinus issues Iā€™ve had my phlegm increased and that could be because to counter balance the extra heat for my body type.
Currently playing my detox playlist.

2 Likes

Bromelianpapain the heck out of that :relaxed: plus Lympathic + after drinking plenty water

7 Likes

Thanks Luna :relaxed:.
Im doing lymphatic and excess water, will add bromelian.

2 Likes

Would you give this same personal precaution to using What Fat after Many Man (or vice versa)?

Actually it works very well. Itā€™s especially good now with the Field Optimizer because that prevents you from overloading. Itā€™s not that I donā€™t love Dreamā€™s audios. Itā€™s just more convenient for me to be able to carry the fields and go about my day while I work.

3 Likes

Well Iā€™ve used this field consistently and Iā€™ve been solidly losing weight. This review is mostly about the side affects.

I originally started getting only gas, bloating came standard. Then for awhile not much gas at all. When I lost a significant amount of fat the exit procedure became the same as the warnings along with the efficacy increasing exponentially. The more weight you lose the faster this field works - have been able to get by on less.

Iā€™ll be tapering down this field for the next few days and increasing muscle roar. Both these fields used in tandem have made me look incredible compared to before. Only positive feelings and gratitude to finally coming close to a dream Iā€™ve held onto for years.

18 Likes

Do you wait 2 hours between What fat and playing Muscle Roar?

2 Likes

3-4 usually

4 Likes

Iā€™ve been using this audio alongside The Muscle Roar.

Listened to each one for 1 hour alongside a booster I found on YouTube (Wrathā€™s First Seal). As of today, Iā€™ve noticed more definition on my forearms and my chest. Shoulders loom bigger too.

Itā€™s only been 2 days. Thatā€™s right - 2 days.

Canā€™t wait for more results to come!

7 Likes

Hi @tm_shuqsh
5Dwelcome

3 Likes

Here is an update on 16 days of usage. Not a long period but will be updating for others to track.

I find myself in a plateau. I think I made a small difference which was noticeable the first week and verified it on the belt. I then took two days break for annoying sinus detox symtpoms to go away. After the break I lowered to 90 minutes a day and I havenā€™t notice anything since.

I will increase to 120 minutes and see how the detox symptoms are. Iā€™m going to listen for another two weeks and update then.

This is the second time I use this field and canā€™t make it work for me because of detox symptoms, thatā€™s why I am listening so little in relation to others who had great results. The plan is to find the listening time which doesnā€™t cause me difficult detox symptoms and I can use long-term. With the hope that long-term listen will be beneficial for both losing fat and maintaining my fat at healthy levels.

I am also thinkining if there are any other hacks to make this procedure smoother or the field work better. Other than going on a real diet of course :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

11 Likes

Have you tried combining this with free ones like Weight loss combo and enhanced fat metabolism ?

It gets aggressive

13 Likes