Aura and Energy Body Repair

Its not just you . I also started thinking about the soul restoration series.
I think it’s this part that got us thinking about soul restoration :" This would then enhance cleansing or growth work, as there is little leakage, and accumulation of debris in these areas."
as it sounds pretty similar to his part from soul restoration (core):

“This works towards sealing those leakages and external attachments that try to remove your energy (parasitic types of beings and people)”

@Captain_Nemo notice similarity?:)

5 Likes

Nope. Although, I will say I had listened to this audio today and felt extremely nourished right after. Felt my crown chakra and third chakra immediately being healed. A few auric scars being repaired. But then afterwards, my energy feeling stronger. More solid. Because other than repairing, the field also strengthened my auric field. It’s the kind of strength that feels good you know? And all that repair just brought in a little more balance.

Dream had a good way of putting it. Energy clearing is like sweeping the floor, Aura and Energy Body repair is like repairing broken tiles on the floor.

The soul restoration audios repair the energy storage centers of the body and regenerate lost energy from them. This audio fixes your whole current energy pattern as it is and all the lasting damage within it/around it. It’s healthy as heck.

85 Likes

So there’s something else coming out too :scream:

4 Likes

Awesome!! Thanks for the explanation man! Going to give this one a few listens right now!

So I was just wondering …

Since this strengthens, repairs and develops the energy body… Say one tries to push the limits with how many fields one can listen to in a day… Will this field act as the “after work out muscle recovery” allowing one to recover faster from trying to push the limits and allow one to eventually listen to more fields in a day?

9 Likes

You’d want to start off with this one as your prep and prime for your energy body! And then finish strong once again with it :)

4 Likes

Aye

Scope though.
refers to different areas
So perhaps this can be even considered the final audio of the restoration series.

59 Likes

:purple_heart:

2 Likes

3 Likes

I see your idea, but no, as the fields themselves are made to not do any damage, or be ‘forceful’.
At least energy body wise
but physical body, you have to replenish with good nutrition.

42 Likes

Wow, I actually got to see my aura with this one!!

I was brushing my teeth in front of a mirror listening to this, and then all of a sudden there was a flash of about 2-3 cm green color layer about an inch from my body. And then like 2cm from this green layer there was like a full blast of muddy white colour.

After that i kept observing myself
And when i was moving my left arm (the one whose nerves were getting repaired noticably) i saw purple colour right next to my clothes.

Could this actually be my aura or maybe just the field idkk.

Very peaceful melody, harph right?

40 Likes

Yes, and the last of the harp samples i have.

The field works on your aura, energy body etc, so why not a mix of both you and the field

45 Likes

The reason why i was asking was cuz some people can’t listen to more than 10 fields a day with out feeling tired or overwhelmed… Will this help them with that?

10 Likes

I had a very hectic day today, and when my day is hectic at work i feel my brain about to explode by the time i get home lol

Plus i hadn’t eating much.

I played this x 3 and felt like my whole body being washed and cleaned fast. temperature dropped making me feel fresh. All i wanted was to sleep like a baby super relaxed. Literally this:

I dont think its meant to make u want to sleep but i was tired, hungry and brain exhausted, so it was like the relief you feel after a nice bath at the end of a busy day.

34 Likes

Beautiful and relaxing, thank you so much Captain.

This is bringing so much pease, security and knowingness that everything is good.

14 Likes

Do you play the harp Dream? :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Feel like Empathic shielding audio track but our natural auric body

Heals my auric wound so much from psychic projection and ghost possession

22 Likes

Awesome!

6 Likes

:point_down: :point_down: it looks like is this one

11 Likes

Is this similar to the older auric cleanser where it was advised to listen before other fields because it would clear out any field you listened to within 3 hours prior?

9 Likes

I think it’s only about strengthenes and repairing our aura, and not about clearing, but I may be wrong, I am imagining it does this kind of work;

32 Likes