Attraction on Soul Restoration (CORE)?

Haha wow… this is one of my very favorite fields due to feeling drained, I didn’t even know about this side effect.

Now that’s one heck of a bonus… :smile:

3 Likes

Does listening to SR help give u more energy for the other fields to work?
Bc if u have more energy, more potential for results from other fields as well?

2 Likes

It prevents you from leaking your energies, so indirectly yes

3 Likes

Will repairing your aura and energetic body stop energy leaking? I have had many surgeries which is trauma to the skin and I’ve been lead to believe they are points for energy leaks

2 Likes

As far as I know aura act more like a storage of informations. Your aura interact with auras of other people, animals, plants etc… (and yeah, even DW fields)
The more holes your aura has the more you can pick unwanted information from the outside and then get influenced by others stored informations.
Also infos about traumatic events etc get stored here.

So its important to repair it (to be less vulnerable to outside influences/unwanted informations)
New Release: Aura and Energy Body Repair

And clear/clean it from time to time
Energy Body/Aura Deep Clearing Cleaning

Yes its possible that surgeries damaged energy system and interrupt the free flow of qi

3 Likes

It’s like becoming new, read below

5 Likes

What can I do to repair the energetic system damage?

Will it make fields less effective or not even work if surgery has damaged my energetic system

1 Like

Read the message before this.

1 Like

Its the same audio posted in previouse message, aura AND energy body repair

Oh sorry guys, my bad! Great I have auric body repair ! Thanks for your help

2 Likes

No problem

Great :handshake:

2 Likes

lmao this thread :rofl:

1 Like

Can anyone say that they feel like they are becoming more physical appealing each day they use this? Like nothing physically about me changed but when I look in the mirror it seems as if I’m more…magnetic.

As far as attraction goes, I did get some older woman just eyeing me down at a restaurant while I was eating. While the attention was nice, it was creepy at the same time lol.

4 Likes

By improving energy, you may consequently be perceived as more attractive, but be careful it is not enough to restore it, you need a different mindset, otherwise the initial good impressions will vanish.

can relate, it’s creepy

2 Likes

So what else should be used to restore it?

You can also use Knight/Warrior but in my opinion the motivation should be other, that is to transform yourself into that and not use it to impress people or seduce them. That is, he becomes that person then the rest can arrive as a by-product, but I repeat don’t use this field only for that purpose, because it’s like driving a Ferrari to go to the supermarket, I don’t know if I’ve made myself clear…

2 Likes

Main reason I bought soul core was to restore myself. I also use charisma and glamour from time to time. However that is mainly for work purposes.

6 Likes

I’ll put a little update here. I use this audio only twice while sleeping. As soon as I wake up I also use alchemical jing charged blood twice.

I have to say…with these 2 audios…my attraction level has gone up a lot. It’s so strange I tell you. There have been some women at work who I haven’t seen in months and they see me again, all of a sudden they can’t keep their eyes off of me.

In fact…about a month ago I had a dream that I was hitting it off with one of them and the next day when we saw each other again work, the vibe was DEFINITELY different in a good way. It was so obvious that another coworker of mine was like “what the hell do you do to get attention like this?” And I told him “nothing. I just mind my own business.”

17 Likes

I think everyone is getting the wrong idea from these fields or are delusional when it comes to attracting women.

They do make you attractive in different ways but to both men and women on a ‘well you seem like an interesting person to get to know… I wouldn’t mind hanging out with you or chatting’ sense but that’s as far as it goes. The women aren’t going to have sex with you unless she feels sexual attraction, so without good looks/genetics and tall height, it’s going to be fighting an uphill battle of defeat as usual for many men if we’re going to be honest and realistic.

It shouldn’t really be that hard to get laid or find a sexual partner if you’re sexually attractive. There’s plenty of good looking men from all walks of life out there with horrible, bland personalities and shit aura’s that get laid all the time. This can range from low status jobs like flipping burgers, to been violent bad boys/thugs/street criminals and to murderers, who sexually attract women without any effort on their part regardless of who they’re.

All I’m saying is I don’t think confidence mandalas, aura cleanses or ‘jing jong’ fields etc are going to have females cueing up to get naked with you.

4 Likes