Attraction on Soul Restoration (CORE)?

So i am using SR from past few days for 2-4 hours. Yesterday i went outside for some stuff and i got stares from opposite sex (im a man). And today also when i was buying books from a store and a girl was going on a road and was looking straight in my eyes. And so many random stares like this.
Anyone experienced this ?

19 Likes

Oh yes.

7 Likes

Maan, I respect women so much for that ultra-sensory perception. A very high percentage of my kind is stuck with visuals.

18 Likes

Add a bit of Jing in the mix and you will be like a glowing man to women’s eyes :wink:

10 Likes

Its wonderful that how they sense that energy.

Haha, might try but afraid of URGES

3 Likes

what is IPF ?

Increased Psychic Functioning.

2 Likes

oh, May be they sense by emotions as women are more sensitive emotionally. yeah it can be psychic, i heard somewhere that women have more intuition sensitivity/power than men.

3 Likes

You don’t get urges if you have full control over mind bro. Also depends on your energy system. From my exp I’d say you get urge when you are overflowed by a certain type of energy. For example jing. I used to get urge from it in the past but now I loop it at night sometimes yet no urge. Only strong and solid feeling. Just believe that you won’t get any feeling like it and program your mind that way. With belief and practice you can change or do anything.

6 Likes

Use the transmutation orbit audio a couple of times, yes yes one needs to be the Master of his own urges

8 Likes

Honestly i get attracted towards dark traited women and energy and im working on it to completly get rid off. Sometimes it gets heavy on me.

Brain regeneration helps with all type of bad habits.

10 Likes

YES it does alot.

1 Like

By taking back the power anything can happen, even to arouse interest in the opposite sex.
So this is both a confirmation that this field works well in more areas of one’s life and that of avoiding
p * rn and m@sturb@tion as much as possible, because women who are very sensitive can feel it from a distance.

4 Likes

Just got an idea what if we make a stack for “Taking back the power”. Sounds good tho lol

3 Likes

But did anyone see any changes from heart and brow audio? I mean attraction related.

1 Like

Not using them currently. But did you saw any changes ?

I don’t use them much either

I think the environment matters too. I wonder what would it be like if you go gaming at a club after soul restoration. The question is; does it attract the decent ones or the soul suckers?

Imma make an experiment out of this.

4 Likes