Would it be good to take a break?

Yes. it’s good to take a break as needed.

7 Likes

Thanks, honestly I like to go to my absolute limits on everything. But I think that isn’t too good for spiritual growth lol. Will take a break.

7 Likes

I like to do this with both fields and subliminals. Sometimes have to let the mind rest.

3 Likes

Have you been doing any spiritual practices?

Meditation mostly

4 Likes

Have you tried the healing egg to ease the symptoms?

Taking a break is also good. There’s no replacement for that.

Regular old Life is also a meditation and a powerful teacher

3 Likes

Yes, I have tried it

What “kind” of meditation?

I wish I had your issue. I’ve had my ascension tag for a couple months and I feel like it stopped working. I was already at a pretty high vibration but I still don’t think it should’ve just stopped making me vibrate higher.

be careful with overloading your system. It can be harmful. I used so many fields when i was sick and just recently whenever i used a field or tag i would get vertigo and high blood pressure.

the only thing that helped me was the diabetes field

I only do reiki now. i had to remove all my tags from my flat as well

Automated Grounding might be a good idea

1 Like

It dIdn’t stop working…
It’s actually built that way…to raise you to a certain level…then keep it at that level for a while and then start reintroducing more energies…

You just got used to level you were at.
Enjoy those periods, as when it’s pushing you faster than you’d like, you’ll be begging for a “rest stop”

8 Likes

Yeah, I figured that might be the case. Which is why I’ve been resisting my egotistical desire to boost it. I’m glad I resisted. I knew I’d regret it. Thanks @_OM

And yes, the end of the first week, I had to take a 1-2 day break.

2 Likes

Can you update your exp with Ascension tag?

hey please update your exp with ascension tag

does it effect how other people see you with increased vibrations?

Yes. But the increase in vibrations is kinda a slow process, so it’s not like people will see you different overnight. Unlike mandalas such as Lion, Thor or Michael

2 Likes

If i may jump in and suggest i think Soul Restoration (core and heart) would do wonderful things for you and help you big time with that, a strong core and heart are key to have a powerful presence (among many other important benefits) but im talking about just in regards of what you are looking for.

If you want check these posts and then ask anything you want under them so we dont go too off topic here.

Attraction on Soul Restoration (CORE)?

Initial experiences on Soul Restoration (core) [Share your RESULTS]

New Release - Soul Restoration (Heart Storage Center)

3 Likes

Dale said this:

Higher vibrations is a big project. I finished the sensory isolation chamber yesterday and did some cursory work on my own state for three hours last night. I have a better idea of what this items field will do to people now. I will only have six of these in the first batch, so those that want one need to pre-order with you…

This is a harder field to make and will cost me personally a lot more in time and energy. I won’t charge for all of it, but this field is a big deal. It will help to alter the wearer of one of these fields into the base form of an ascended master. This will take, on an average, about two years and require massive personal changes for the wearer, but everything will happen if they stick with it and on a faster time scale than most could ever manage on their own.

This will actually cause not only energetic and mental changes but physical changes to their system, as they evolve into being… More refined as a being.

They will have to choose what exact pattern this comes out in, there are as many as their are people, but…

Well, this is significant I think!

Something to stress with this is that it should not be taken lightly. They WILL change if they wear this and all growth has the potential for pain, even as we become more of what we want to be…

5 Likes

And OM told me this:

The human system can handle more energy than most utilize.

5 Likes