Soul Restoration (Heart Storage Center)

What this does is work on repairing your heart energy center, it seals and removes any energetic drainage cords and links that may be draining your energy or taking advantage of you.

This center is where your emotional center is and also a major storage center that is probably the part that usually has the most energetic drainage and parasitic connections.

A lot of times you can have trouble accessing it properly due to blockages, fragmentation from emotional pain and being taken advantage off.

This can lead to a lot of health problems and speed the aging process.

This works towards sealing those leakages and external attachments that try to remove your energy (parasitic types of beings and people)

It strengthens the connection to the original source of that energy, it enhances / widens that flow as well.

It has a compounded effect the more you use it.

But effects should be felt in the first few listens

Take back your own life force!

55 Likes

:100:

15 Likes

Right? I’m excited to try this one out :smiley:

11 Likes

@_OM what are your thoughts on the two Restoration audios? Thanks…

Edit: “Three” restoration audios :slight_smile: These correspond to the three Dantiens, so would be complementary to the Alchemy series?

12 Likes

Dream delivered as promised!

13 Likes

I am trying to place the core “spiritual” audios into a “big picture” or a sequence.

So we have:

• Vibration Series
  • Chakra Series
  • Alchemy Series
  • Self-Realization Series
  • Soul Restoration Series
  • Higher Self (optional IMO)
  • Schumann Resonance (optional)

With these, probably energy blockage removal, etheric cord removal etc. are not needed…

22 Likes

@Atreides

3 Likes

I like the idea!

Is this already your chronolgical sequence or just a list?

I would say the same

3 Likes

This is currently my night time stack (ish), before the course started…

3 Likes

!!! So freaking excited right now. Seeing the 2 new releases for the first time.

3 Likes

Damn it’s so expensive but I want them :yum:

3 Likes

Probably I’ll try Soul Restoration Series as the first
Maybe something like this

• Soul Restoration Series
  • Alchemy Series
  • Chakra Series
  • Vibration Series
  • Self-Realization Series
8 Likes

First Listen:
The most relaxed I’ve ever felt. Even more than Energy Body Clearing. Soothing, calming. I felt armored but if armor was something so comfortable people could wear it to bed. Like Plate Mail Pajamas. Felt like I could rest comfortably and safely in the middle of a war zone if need be.

After listening I noticed where I felt the “armor” covering me. I felt it about an inch above my skin. I could feel my energy where my body was not. I had physical sensation in places where I do not physically exist. I could feel my own energy surrounding my body, but my sensation was not “of” that energy, it was “in” it. I was halfway through the Mind Restoration at this point, but I think it was still the effect of Heart Restoration I was feeling. But just for full disclosure, letting you know that, not to accidentally mislead anyone.

24 Likes

maybe the MInd restoration was what helped you sense it

1 Like

@Maoshan_Wanderer Not sure what you’re asking here. And can’t pm you :unamused:

And i’m currently “quarantined” from tapping into these new soul fields due to taking the course :laughing:.

Maybe a bit before I can give you a full assessment.

3 Likes

How does the Soul Restoration series differ from the Chakra series?

1 Like

As far as I know Soul Restoration series works on the three Dantians, San Bao, not on the chakras

3 Likes

I see. So “storage center” = Dantian =/= chakras?

3 Likes

Wish I had read your post sooner. I am on the 2-day break yday and today, but totally forgot about it and heard all 3 Soul Restoration audios a few times. It felt very strengthening, for a lack of better analogy, like Tonic Herbs lol… And I did my regular Mantra practice for an hour and could see some Buddhas and past teachers of my lineage etc. in vivid 4k like clarity (usually they appear vaguely). But it made me sleep from 12 midnight to 9 am this morning - for someone that sleeps very less! And this morning, my senses seem unusually sharpened! Everything looks brighter, sharper, things smell better - I think the audio has something to do with it (or could be the course audios too)…

19 Likes

First listen, while casually doing other things,
“Whew, why is there hot air blowing on me?”
/Looks around for source of hot air/
hmm… few moments later…
“Oh! I guess that’s me generating waves of heat!..”

Still been ongoing for a little more than hour now

16 Likes