Music Thread šŸŽµ

This one is dedicated to @_OM, @Kyle_Reese, and anyone else thinking that The Cure is all about tears and fears inside dark forests :p Not even mentioning others like The Lovecats, etc.

Plus, matches well with the spirit promoted for fields in here: ā€œget up and take actionā€ :grimacing:

1 Like

Sending links to imaginary The Cure songs

ā€œAā€ for effort, though :clap:t3::clap:t3:

:wink:

1 Like

Btw, I did search it up on YouTubeā€¦

Good stuff :+1:t3:

1 Like

Laughed hard when I saw your first post :joy: (the song is called Gone! by the way, if thereā€™s anyone worried about this highly important subject :p ).

Isnā€™t itā€¦ Some motivating effect (musically as well) :)

1 Like

My first and last and only post in the threadā€¦

Please donā€™t denigrate The Cureā€™s legacy with some ā€œpositiveā€ message. Even his songs with happy lyrics were in minor, sad keys with brash angry guitar riffs and driving drumlines.

Before there was Soul Restoration (Heart Storage Center) there was this seminal album to release oneā€™s anguishā€¦

Also including this song and album by Damien Rice as #2 for ā€œIā€™m brokenhearted beyond all repairā€ purging and releasing albums.

Now that Iā€™ve brought down the thread with these woefully depressing but cathartic albums, I exit the thread to never be seen againā€¦

4 Likes

Denigrate? A little harsh word towards someone who appreciates both sides of that band since ever :)))

It was just in response to our small talk in the meme thread, meaning ā€œwe donā€™t listen to them just to hit the bottom and release heavy emotional dark loadā€. Even if that side of theirs is surely undeniable ;)

As a musician who used to play some of their songs, I have to disagree. Doesnā€™t apply to ā€œallā€ their songs.

Anyway :))

2 Likes

" Es kommt nur ganz drauf an was du bist,
Schatten oder Licht "

" Merk dir, was in Flammen stand, kann nicht ein zweites mal verbrennen ":fire:

Got A Little Crush On You (feat. Emmi):

My favorite

:bomb: :boom:

Dinamita

:D

3 Likes