Ending a long and important relationship

What would be the audios they would listen to if they were ending a long and important relationship. I think my wife doesn’t want anything with me anymore. and all this is over. thanks I read them

1 Like

Is there any ways that you can reconcile? Maybe a therapy

Cord cutter or smart cord cutter
Crucible of the past if you have it
Loneliness and grief
Radical positive change
Unconscious clutter removal
Energy blockage removal

And even inner pillar of love if you want to

Of course, get a replacement for whatever time, energy, focus you gave the lady.

Have fun, better act now than drag things on and make efforts for nothing.

Next check the dating stacks once ready and after having made a clean break in your mind

Hmm, check you lawyer before, maybe you need time to prepare for a clean administrative procedure (not a field but I must recommend you talk to your lawyer long before you get to a separation if possible. Your lawyer will be less emotional and probably much more objective. If you have assets, money or objects that needs to disappear, the earlier the better)

5 Likes

We have never received professional help but the relationship is worn out. She is going through a difficult time where she needs to take care of her daughters. I work in another city and there are very few moments together. Even so, I not trust her and I am afraid of getting hurt again because of her attitudes. She put her terms and they do not include the expression of my emotions she never validates them. that hurts me Besides, I don’t feel 100% good with her, I feel like I have to adapt, that doesn’t make me feel accepted. she never initiates deep conversations or seeks to talk about problems. things are as she wants or directly tells me to finish. It’s already clear to me that there’s nothing there for me.

2 Likes

Good, you will be able to read this again if you ever feel nostalgic.

Good luck mate

3 Likes

Vibration of Creation + Shamanic Medicine Blend

2 Likes
2 Likes

Adding to the great suggestions above, everything that you can do to support your own healthy Self-Love, which can often take a during times like that.

1 Like

Be grateful for all good memories that you have from her, and forgive her and yourself for all mistakes. Remember that when a marriage ends up it’s not only one sided mistake. This is because of the mistakes of the parties, even if one of the mistakes would be keeping silence when talking was needed. Forgiveness,gratitude, self love and many other things are included in trauma fields.

2 Likes

All the above +

Obviously you don´t trust her while still beeing dependant on her.
Your validation has to come from within not from anybody else.
For me the post sounds like a deep motherwound so:

1 Like

There is a paid personal emotional mental supporter field that is good.

As for free fields, the new alchemical ones are good as well as all the older mental health fields including emotional release, grounding, become whole, etc etc. i also recommend intercession audios!

Smart Cord Cutter followed by
Entwining Worlds of Beauty & Joy followed by
Light & Vibrational Guidance

And if you want a mandala instead, perhaps Emotional Alchemy nft

Others include:
Ego Dissolution followed by New Perspectives x2 followed by Emotional Mastering x2
And Point of No Return