Body Warmer for Winter

Here is a topic started by @SC448 which was not migrated over from the old Discourse website. (Thanks @Bronyraur!)

SC448

With the weather starting to get cooler, is there an audio to help keep the body warmer? I have used Kanpu Masatsu a few times when it was released but that made me sweat so much part way through the first listen.

1 Like

Here are the replies from the Discourse website:

majin

bro, you are a genius man, hope dream does make this field

Psimindset

Fat Burning Genetic and Thermogenic Weight Loss will you keep your body warm. at sapien medicine

The Sun Gazer at dreamseeds

akkar

Bronyraur

Excellent suggestions in this thread. Had tried a few of them. Instant effect.

You can complement the already suggested Sun Gazer with the other Sun track (see below). It had literally burned me during the first listenings lol, so I’ll probably use it this winter.

Also, you can have a look at the tracks which are in the Sacred Places albums. Some of them like Haleakalā, Sedona, Giza do the trick for me. It doesn’t mean that the actual places have always high temperatures, but sometimes you can catch the warmer side (and days) of their energies.

Daniel

SC448

You’re all awesome, thank you!!

SorcerySupreme

Infrared works so well for this I attuned myself and my ex-gf to it a week or so ago.

uial

The Chi Elixir, Transmutation and Microcosmic, Soul/Core Energy Restoration and Soul Restoration (Heart storage Center) can help warm one from within as well. :smiley:

Here are a few posts about Soul Restoration (Heart Storage Center) by @_OM and @Atreides which might be of interest:

TF_CAD :arrow_right: akkar

This field only work inside or outside the body as well?

Alexander

Superhuman mutant or everything that in creases metabolism . As increased metabolism causes more uncoupling which produces more heat .

mahounie

Depends on your body chemistry what works for you. Here are some additional suggestions to the ones listed here before:

Salt Cleanse

Automated Grounding

2 Likes

And an awesome post by @Bronyraur:

1 Like

Thanks to YOU! :star: The forum is in your good hands… Seriously, we do appreciate you so much for helping the migration process :bouquet:

2 Likes