Advice about feeling drained after fields

has anyone sometimes felt a little drained by the fields, as I know they take energy to work too

how did those who experienced this, deal ? Did they, pause for a few days, reduce from 3 listens of each field to 1 daily listen , stop for a week, etc ?

1 Like

All those options but also read the descriptions and go about them with caution a lot of them are clearly to play just x 2 some every other day, some have to start slowly in time like not the whole audio but some minutes and increasing with the days.

Letting your body adjust one at a time first

Eat more nutrients

Sleep better

Expand your energy systems (energy card from ig, energy audio from the course, star reiki exercise, qigong etc)

And adding daily jing and chi but specially jing

And other stuff im sure others will recommend

10 Likes

never saw anything that indicated it was every other day on the materials when I ordered, the neg jing and soul core audios: it wasn’t indicated at all, that i could see, so I just applied the rule, on no more than 4 fields a day, 3 times each,

I actually have a pretty good diet, and do chi kung when I can as my 13 hour work days, a couple of times a week can impede having the energy to practice, I am not doing this course, that you reference as far as I know

where does it say this, in their words, or is this, just your assumption/ what worked for you personally ??

1 Like

You never mentioned those fields…

It was a general question i gave a general answer.

2 Likes

having, just checked, your right

for some reason, I thought I did

my apologies

2 Likes

I noticed i feel too drained with too many tags, plus the plasma beach always gets me, although i haven’t tried it much recently.

Good habits overall seem to help a lot tho

1 Like

Dont worry.

The soul series are strong at first if theres a lot to release

The best way to work with them is one at a time.

Like just focus on one for the firsts weeks then move to the next one and do the same and then the last.
(Core - heart - brow )
Then the 3 but just one loop for a couple of weeks then increase up to 3

Youll be fine that way

Add jing at the beginning and chi at the end.

3 Likes

so you recommend, just soul core energy centre to start, i have been listening to jing plenty at the beginning, and just moved onto to the heart one(havent bought the brow one yet , need 4 weeks of listening to the heart, which i only bought, last week

how did you listen, soul core, x 2, every other day

I dont ahve the chi one, as it has cost me quite a bit already, i do take chinnesse herbs though, but had to take a break from them for a month, in order to buy one of the fields instad

Soul core x 3 every day from the beginning but since you are trying to not get overwhelmed then do it x 2 but daily.

Then i moved to heart but i used the soul one alone for like 2 months. Then when i did the other 2 it was easy

Theres a Chi audio on youtube and also Patreon you can add that

If you want to continue talking about your process do it under their thread so we keep this one for results ok?

New Audio: Soul/Core Energy Restoration

New Release - Soul Restoration (Heart Storage Center)

Maybe @uial can help us move the comments to one of those threads :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thanks, @anon46520955! I’ve moved the posts. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well maybe I will try soul core x2 and jing times 2 and then add heart core x 2 after 2 weeks as I have been listening to the first 2 for about 5-6 weeks x 3 daily, sometimes more but I only bought the heart one a week ago , it’s only recently I really notice a drain so it could have been cuz I added a third

1 Like

Ah cool try that then!

And share results as u see them :relieved::smirk: if you want of course