Share your results!

My skin is absolutely silk baby kind and noticing a lot of the sun spots on my chest are fading away, since i am using this stack:

Plasma Glass x 1
Tonic 31 x 2
Amniotic Membrane x 2

:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

Just that thank you KQC :yum:

17 Likes

I went out today. I didn’t use my fame sigil but the glory field. Still the same as when I’m wearing fame sigil. I didn’t expect to get attention at all from people but it automatically get that looks from people. Everyone seems to want to know who I am if I enter a room or even any place.

The fame and royalty aspects of the enhanced Glory is working automatically. Lol

I’m about to go out again soon and see what will happen.

Okay I just got home from mall. But unfortunately they won’t allow me because I don’t have vaccine passport. What the hell ugh.

But I got smooth trips though. I put intent for it. No traffic at all. Also because I can’t go to mall I ended up going to small market. And just bought lot of stuff with low price. I got 20% of discount. Which is fair enough. After all I’m satisfied.

15 Likes

Am up and down a little but I have some rough astrological transits too, I have been listening to soul restoration core and negentropic and am generally sticking with 3 each day of listening but have varied it some days

But it obviously uses energy for the field to work , definitely felt the benefit of the jing and soul restoration one, though today feel peaceful but almost vacant

Maybe am in the objective state

I also wonder if I am feeling the feelings of those my energy is disconnecting from a little as I play the soul restoration one. After about 5 weeks of these two and occasional etheric cord cutter and deep energy body clean, I just added the heart centre dan tien soul core centre, last week. Interested in how others have got in with The two soul cores and the jing one

1 Like

repost ing here. Some ppl think its not possible for these fields to create “miracles”

7 Likes

You know I didn’t really expect that much enhanced glory will grow this strong in just weeks of using but I swear. The fame aspect of this. Is extremely making people wondering about me. And what really bizarre every time I’m in contact with people. They got very confused.

What I mean confused is that when someone seeing a respected person in the class for example. Or in the world. They will act different toward you with an expectation of them being “helped” So they trying to impress you with anything they can offer.

This is my best explanation.

I think I will assume this from the royalty aspect of enhanced glory. It’s very strong that everyone that sense my presence they will turn their heads and just look at me. Very strong field.

I can’t go out without being stared too much now. I like it so far.

Speaking of experience. I also look and feel different. I feel like my aura itself radiating very strong energy of glorious vibe. Very interesting indeed. I never thought that I would actually feel it by myself you know. Even with charisma and glamour I barely feel a thing. Or fame sigil. I still feel like myself. But only people can see it.

This enhanced glory just works different. Both you and people around you will feel the energy.

Best recommendation for enhanced glory.

If you want to be an artist/well known.

This tag is a must!

18 Likes

9 posts were split to a new topic: Advice about feeling drained after fields

Blueprint + Plasma Protocol 2 Last night, my gastrointestinal tract has been exercising, my digestive function is improving, and my detoxification is strong.

Maybe I also added myth

Plasma protocol + myth is my best choice😊

The more contact with the dream field also makes me grow more

The more intuitive it is, the more concise and clearer it is

15 Likes
17 Likes

Ohhh nice!

@Lanos perhaps you’d appreciate this :blush:

4 Likes

your grandma is so sweet!! i love her!

2 Likes

She is!! Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Feeling betterness in my throat while listening the lower blood sugar sensitivity audio.

5 Likes

Decided to give a try to the slow down perception of time…sound feels distorted it’s so weird. Other than that I’m being much less anxious in a listen, it’s awesome

I can’t believe I’ve been sleeping on this field for so long

9 Likes

I have looped Muscle Massage for the last 2 hours and it feels like at least some of the tensions from my muscle and neck area are gone now :slightly_smiling_face: :hugs:

10 Likes

Always enjoying Sapien Med Experience :star2: :sunny:

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

12 Likes

I listened the Attract love field 3x times before I went out to meet friends. On the way to the next bus station I met from an friend a friend.
We just asked each other how we were and wished the other one a good day. Even tho it was a simple thing it felt great!

21 Likes

Wonderful MilesParker. That field is supersonic indeed (so is the whole album… terminating it with Pure Magnetic Heart Coherence if possible = :1st_place_medal:). So supersonic that it can be overwhelming sometimes in the beginning, while adjusting to it lol. Or re-adjusting oneself to love after having forgotten about it or about what it encompasses.

Simple or simply precious. When those simple moments genuinely and mutually come from the heart, they’re enough to make my day. Like “alright, I wouldn’t mind if I died now at that precise moment. It was worth it”.

3 Likes

Probability alteration and luck result:

At my high school, you can change the advanced courses until tomorrow and I had no note, that means, I could not change them but for some reason a friend of mine had 2 at home and gave me one.
I listen this field every morning twice

Attract love results:

Today at school we had pe. We went jogging. Later we could play soccer or basketball. I played with one Friend and two girls basketball. We played with mixed teams (boy and girl vs boy and girl). I played with a nice looking girl that’s in my class. Normally I am trash at basketball but 2 days ago I figured out how to throw the basketball not bad. Because of that we won and the girl was fascinated how good I am even tho I am not good.
(As fun fact I’ve never talked with the girl before
So that I even play with this girls was somehow lucky)

At the way back I talked with some classmates and I noticed that girl was right behind us and normally she wasn’t walking in our speed so it was strange. When I said something about my socks (I wore popcorn socks bc they looked funny and I liked them) and girl behind me said:“I like you more and more” I said thanks bc it Came out of nowhere
Later I got another compliment for my socks bit from an other girl.

During the break I talked again with the girl (from basketball) and we understood us good.

And people talked to me more like I was an friend that they now since a year

24 Likes

Yes, I think in sports good friendships can be built, with attract love field, even more so!

1 Like

Which fields are these. Could you link them if possible for me.