The Requests and Fields

Ye

1 Like

13th skull remint

2 Likes

One that is a stronger jing field. Super powerful and a source of restoration.

Complete fearlessness and grounding :muscle::muscle:

1 Like

One for healing the chakras.

The other audios have blockages, stimulation, growth, remove negativity efc.

If there will be something for healing the chakras it would make a perfect series with the aura and soul restoration

1 Like
2 Likes

The chakras dont get sick

What exactly do you mean by “healing” the chakras?.

What gets sick is the area (organs tissues etc) where the chakra is located when energy is stagnant not flowing properly, how you fix it is by "stimulating’ and “clearing” the chakra so the energy can flow again or better and stronger

And you can do that either by listening the chakra audios that already exist, or the energy blockage removal or by activating the chakra stimulation mandala

2 Likes

Audio for Best Path in Life would be super nice :blush:

9 Likes

🫡🫡🫡

1 Like

I just saw this- apparently a specific ratio of high dose inositol helps to greatly reduce if not eliminate pcos symptoms. Since there have been many supplement type fields lately, I figured I would
mention this one.

5 Likes

The plant potency trifecta

3 herbs for increasing testosterone and Male well beeing:

• tongkat Ali

• fadogia agrestis

• Cistanche tubulosa

https://europepmc.org/article/PMC/5758349

5 Likes

Something to turn a bad mood to a good one by transmuting the bad energy you have built up inside very fast.

2 Likes

A hug field.

2 Likes

A field for each of the 4 stations of the year that potences the high energy from each station.

This is such a brilliantly simple approach to vital frequencies.

More days in your life with more life in each your days.

2 Likes

Here’s a new approach to trauma/ fear :

In this video dr. Huberman says that trauma and fear triggers two different pathways via the amygdala .
One that releases stress hormones like adrenaline through the hypothalamus and adrenals and one that releases dopamine through the nucleus accumbens.

The idea would be the strengthen the latter response and weaken the former, since PTSD/ Trauna is tightly correlated with adrenaline.
Blocking peoples adrenaline when they experienced something terrible can actually prevent them from forming a traumatic memory.

Dopamine on the other hand puts you in a state of motivation and pursuit an active approach as opposed to the freezing response that many traumatized people experience . Dopamine makes you seek can control of the situation and look at what you can change .

He talks about this at about 23:00

5 Likes

Research suggests that nausea and vomiting during pregnancy might be due to the effects of a hormone produced by the placenta called human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG). Pregnant women begin producing HCG shortly after a fertilized egg attaches to the uterine lining. Women with severe morning sickness (hyperemesis gravidarum) have higher HCG levels than other pregnant women do. Women pregnant with twins or multiples also have higher HCG levels and are more likely to experience morning sickness. Similarly, estrogen, another hormone that increases during pregnancy, is associated with an increase in the severity of nausea and vomiting during pregnancy.

However, high pregnancy hormone levels aren’t consistently associated with nausea and vomiting.

It’s also possible that nausea and vomiting during pregnancy are signs of viable placental tissue.
(Taken from www.mayo/clinic.org)

im not sure how this could be done, but maybe balancing the production of those hormones?

In the mean time a few loops of the Spleen one can ease up regular nausea

2 Likes

Thankyou for your insights!

1 Like

Requesting.

This is a revision of my earlier request. In order to give more leeway to you @Captain_Nemo or more room for how you want to do things. I know you always have that anyways but you know what I mean I hope.

Smart Entity Field (nft preferred)
Something that is for being relatively unbothered by entities the way Smart Empathic Armor is for being relatively unbothered by people.

5 Likes

What about these 3 ideas:

1. Alchemical Revision of Bullying- the past event will be revised to soften the blow or transformed into a battle that taught you something valuable or you get the support for the bullying in that memory

2. Automated Forearm Workout - with a focus on increase in size and grip strength as a result.

3.Automated Wrist Size Enhancer- this is self explanatory

6 Likes