Negentropic Marquardt Masterwork

For sure

I don’t want to purposefully discourage anyone from this field, however a few women (myself included ) have had changes with this field that we feel made us look “weird”.
We don’t know why.

Maxilla may be better, or face Sculpter, also jawline & maxilla by PU.

5 Likes

Maybe ur still on the way to achieve the ideal face, that’s why y’all think it’s looking weird.
It’s like when a man grows his hair out and is in the middle of the progress looking all weird, just to be a majestic man with long nice hair at the end.

4 Likes

I think I found out why it makes some of us woman feel like we’re looking weird; if it really follows the marquard mask there’s papers that say that it does produce masculinised female faces and that this is perceived as unattractive. Other parameters of the mask are also perceived as less attractive. It was a theory but in practice it seems like it doesn’t work too well for everyone. On the other hand the field is unbeatable in producing symmetry and used rather sparingly and combined with other fields it has its merits

8 Likes

I agree.

This field is not for women that prefer a feminine face.

I regret using it, and undoing all that now, with other fields, subliminals, affirmations, scripting.

I guess it is a learning to study the details of the projects and the greater awareness that some fields really may not be suitable for women and men.

5 Likes

Will this lower forehead?

I’m not getting any results from this.
I’m using this since 3 months.
Can anyone help?
My face is being more uglier than before.

3 Likes

I was thinking that too, its just that its trying to get into proportions, which might look strange to you, if u want to u can stop and listen to maxilla masterwork.

I think u should carry on listening

5 Likes

Is there a booster we should listen to before this? How long should we listen to this, does this change the skull structure as well?

We shouldn’t combine this with any other face audio like wrath slayer skull for example?

Thank you for your patience :pray:

First make sure that your receptivity is on point, same for an open mind etc so that you can absorb fields better and more efficiently through your aura. Then you create a well structured stack according these guidelines: How to Create Great Stacks @rijanpaudel @Mdtatum

A focused & good stack to begin with regarding face modulation could be:

1/ 1 x The Mana Circuits (Super Charged)
2/ 1 x Kinetic Quasi Crystal
3/ 1 x Aura and Energy Body Repair
4/ 2 x Subconscious Limits Removal Ver 3.0
5/ 1 x The Blueprint of Life
6/ 3 x Negentropic Marquardt Masterwork
7/ 3 x Negentropic Maxilla Masterwork
8/ 2 x Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction it takes some stress from the jaws afterwards
9/ 1 x The Acu-Automaton

Try to be consistent. Listen to this stack twice a day and see what happens. Allow change to take place. You can even say that consciously before starting the stack. It brings you in the right mind setting. Try to experiment by feel to see what works best for you. I hope this helped.

6 Likes

PU’s two big boosters — Speed Up Physical Changes, The Ultimate Integration Tool — made the biggest difference for me.

Also, longer sessions. As soon as you get past 30 min the field starts getting some momentum.

3 Likes

How many times do you play SUPC and the integration tool?

I’d play them simultaneous to a session. Sometimes with Link and Bypass but also often with multiple devices. Makes a difference if you want speedier change. The other booster to use is The Bone Strengthener — 3 times before.

Also to note for those thinking they look worse (not the ladies — i get your concerns there)… when your bones move… your muscles and cartilage have to adapt to the new placement. So give yourself some time. It’s subtle but let your face adapt with the field.

5 Likes

Do you know maybe a YouTube booster Provisionally ? Not everyone can afford those mentioned instantly?

SLRv3 for sure. I’d try it simultaneous.

1 Like

And how long for marquardt? Also good with headphones?

And no mirror and selfies also right? Not being too eager for results

it’s different for everyone. don’t limit yourself by wanting to know the timing etc.

yes

you can but it’s up to you. it doesn’t influence the results.

just surrender to the fields & especially be joyful in life. that’s all that matters, all the rest is extra. :blush:

2 Likes

New Release - The Deep Facial Remodelling

Just released! For whom negentropic marquardt & negentropic maxilla masterwork are not enough
All three could work as the holy trinity for facial skin, bones & muscle remodellng, rejuvenation & more

12 Likes

what do you mean?

Link and Bypass was a field emitter product made by Dr Magus. I think he discontinued it, but I do find it quite useful at times.