New Release : Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction (Energetic Field)

:white_check_mark: Patreon

Directly from google;
Symptoms of temporomandibular disorder include pain around your jaw and a clicking or grinding noise when you move your jaw.
Temporomandibular disorder usually gets better on its own. You can ease pain with painkillers, ice packs and gentle massage.

Here the approach is to use a combination of fields specifically targeted to the temporomandibular areas.
A combination of nerve inflammation fields and pain dampening fields
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XiHSYPLdyjA&t=0s
Micro-bone movement to help every so slightly shift into a more comfortable position.

Fat to stem cell targeted to the area as well
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bDnCHeXFcpo&t=0s

37 Likes

Thanks Dream :100::heart::fire:

ruDZkOy

15 Likes

fuego baby​:fire::fire: thanks @Captain_Nemo

3 Likes

Thank you Captain :pray:

3 Likes

thank you!.. you really brought happy tears!

6 Likes

Oh wow😭 thank you… I have tmj if I eat on right side of mine. Due to hard mewing I did back then. Now this will help!

7 Likes

This means so much. Thank you

6 Likes

Thanks @Captain_Nemo for this
I have problems with this sometimes

4 Likes

Thank you! I’m not sure if it’s TMJ, but lately been finding myself tightening my jaw, leading to tightening of my lower chest wall muscles as well. Then at night when I’m falling asleep I have muscle spasms in my lower chest.

7 Likes

It seems I’ve always had slight clicking in my jaw in recent years so I’ll use this consistently for a little while and see if it loosens things up
Oftentimes, I like clenching my teeth so ik some healing and touching up
Thanks man!

6 Likes

I personally don’t need this but it was great seeing you back uploading on YouTube @Captain_Nemo , don’t let no bottom feeders hold you back :muscle:t4:

8 Likes

Jaw is hurting after using this the first time also i think its fixing already my movement of the jaws feels “smoother”??

2 Likes

Pain before healing :muscle:t4:

1 Like

An audio I needed which I didnt know I needed.
I have this clicking/grinding noice for years after my second wisdom tooth got removed and since than I lived with this clicking/grinding till now.
It was at the beginning unpleasent and my dentist told me that this clicking isnt because of the removal but I think otherwise because it was a hard procedure removing this one stupid wisdom tooth It felt like the dentist not only removed the tooth but also my jaw.
After all the years Ive got used to it but its still annoying.

I will test this audio soon and report the outcome.
Thank you for this field!

5 Likes

Thank you Cap :pray:

4 Likes

I grind my teeth something fierce, so my jaw has been clickin’ and clackin’ for a long time now.

Thanks for this one, Captain.

1 Like

It’s connected like that?

1 Like

Yeah they’re connected. When I tighten the jaw it tightens my lower chest.

3 Likes

The human body is so fascinating, I would never think there would even be a connection there

4 Likes

Thank you for this gift Captain!!! We love you :heart:

1 Like