Fields for ai and nanotechnology

I was wondering would it be possible to make fields for ai and nanotechnology. Cause now a lot of people including myself are dealing with these problems. Especially Lyme and morgellons sufferers. Dr. Virtual 7 has videos for them and they’re great. But, I wonder if dream would be able to or even care to. Cause I think it would help literally everyone since everything else is covered. What are your thoughts??

2 Likes

I don’t understand what this field would do?

1 Like

Do you know what nanotechnology is??

1 Like

what I mean is what would the field do? Its “just” a technology that can be used in a lot of ways (if my understanding is correct) so what would a “field for NanoTech” or a field for AI for that matter, do?

I mean AI as well, it’s just an algorithm, more specifically a set of them, so… what do you mean by a field for that?

3 Likes

Oh I just mean to destroy or remove it from the human body.

3 Likes

You could try advanced detox and perhaps infrared light.

Edit: And of course the parasite removal. :bug::robot: Perhaps combined with plasma light and infrared water charger.

3 Likes
1 Like

I’ve been listening to his nano one to detox the v@x
And his v.accine removal one
It’s in our food too this smart dust - nano tech is everywhere

2 Likes

They’re a guy that shows how to make a copper bucket to help remove these nano particles
I’ll try and find it snd link it here

1 Like

Yeah they help out soo muchh. I ended finding to other people who help out a lot with it. I think this one is the best for nanotech Viral Defence & Detoxification (Experimental) – Spirituality Zone: Frequencies, Spiritual Manifestation Techniques, Mantras, Vedic Astrology & Gemstone Bracelets

And this one is great for heavy metals.

And please do link it. :heart:

Edit: also the plasma stuff is really good for vaccine to go along with Dr. Vs stuff.

1 Like

Thank you so much, do you know which out of those will help with side effects, been suffering 2 weeks.
I listen to plasma light too for 4 minutes a day

1 Like

It’s the first video - he shows you how to make it

1 Like

I can’t really say for sure but I think both of these will take out the bad stuff that causing it. I’m sorry I don’t know more.

1 Like