We Can All Master the Same Abilities

Earlier today I was talking to someone in the forum that specifically told Me I was special with special abilities because of my reviewes, and my experiences using the different tools.

So i felt the desire to make this post.

First of all lets have something very clear here:

I AM NOBODY SPECIAL

i wasnt sent here with this huge purpose
I dont come from a high level at some remote star

:blush:

I am just like any one of you

But maybe I like many others in here am just a little ahead of where others currently are.

Does that make me special? Nah man.

It simply comes from being consistent and committed to the cause, from very early in life. thats allā€¦ and you could do that as well. Regardless of your age or any other ā€˜but im justā€¦ā€™

Certainly we are all born with qualities and abilities that come out naturally without effort or that outshine other things in us, and some others are just asleep.

The very difference in this had a purpose, so we could navigate in this lifetime in this world intertwining ourselves with each other while learning and teaching, awakening while helping other to do the same. To be inspired and to inspire. THAT IS ALL

and before i give you some key tips if you feel like a simple mortal looking up to others, wishing you had a little bit of that ā€˜special statusā€™ let me remind you of this:

YOU BEING HERE IN THIS WORLD AT THIS TIME IS NOT A COINCIDENCE

DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY ZILLIONS OF SOULS LINE UP FOR A CHANCE TO BE HERE?

YES EVEN IF THIS EARTH SEEMS DOOMED AND ALMOST BURIED IN THE PIT COMPARED TO OTHER GALAXIES AND WHAT NOTā€¦ THEY ALL WANT TO CONQUER THIS EARTH :smirk:

whether all this reality we know is leaning towards an end, or people is quickly finding ways to go ā€˜somewhere elseā€™ the truth is, that either if its to learn and grow while here or to help change and transform the currently realityā€¦ you being here is not a coincidence. And i hope you let those words sink in and empower you and inspire you to deeply and fully COMMIT TO THE CAUSE, YOURS OR THE COLLECTIVE. And that you really start now.

And last. Dont be fooled about all the years some of us have ahead of you in terms of having growth and learnt before you, what used to take us years and an incredibly consistent work, research, tests, etc its been laid down to you, put in your hands, right in front of you, accelerated, short cut, almost all automated, refined, pure, protected, at your feet, in many different ways and tools byā€¦ in this case Dreamweaver aka Captain Nemo.

So theres thatā€¦ you can easily catch up in one year what can take 10-15-30 years to a life time and some more.

PUSH A LITTLE MORE AND MORE AND MORE

in the specific case of learning and connecting, understanding more the fields, mandalas, nfts etc these imo or at least what has helped throughout my life to grow those abilities is:

Its all a chain of events:

1- NO - MATTER - WHAT (my current situation, family issues, romantic problems, financial stability, health)

I focus on keeping my vibration high. ALWAYS.
Is it difficult at times? Yes it is. I dont deny myself feeling sad, bored, upset, frustrated, etc. I let all of that beā€¦ i dont control it, i dont hide it, i dont swallow it or push it out. I SIMPLY FOCUS MY MIND TO RAISE HIGH AND STAY THERE ONCE I ACCEPT THAT A SITUATION I CANT CONTROL IS HAPPENING BUT I CAN STOP IT FROM CONTROLLING ME and let all lower things just fade away in their own pace.

When my consciousness is up there, raising the vibration of my heart happens almost automatically, and then i push it to expand wider and wider.

YOU HAVE THEN REACHED A HABIT AND A POWER THAT IS HARD TO LOSE EVER AGAIN

2- if your consciousness and subconscious mind are held high, expanding and developing psychic abilities happens much easier and DO NOT EVER STOP EXPANDING THIS, IT GOES ASLEEP AGAIN OR LOWERS AS WELL IF YOU STOP STIMULATING IT PERIODICALLY.

3- incorporate to your daily or at least weekly routines, keep, or grow any form of exercise or technique to expand the energy sensitivity, the capability to hold energy and your energy systems.

4- protect yourself from psychic attacks and keep that brain healthy, fresh, expanding etc

And then:

TRY
EXPERIMENT
READ READ READ
BE CONSISTENT
BE COMMITED
REPEAT

that is all :woman_shrugging:

here is a great start to work on #3:

Fast Free Easy Way to Clear Aura and Recharge Your Energy Systems

Energy course preview

To keep the vibration state high while also protecting yourself from psychic attacks (you dont have to listen to all or use them all just choose a few you resonate with to keep daily):

Strengthen yourself against Psychic Attacks before or after

TLDR? lol just scroll down to #12 comment what Maoshan shared

Plus at least use some or all:

The Meditation streams from Sapien Medicine Channel and Dream Seeds
Powerful Positive Waves
Outlook Retrainer or
New Perspectives
Mental health album
Magnetic Heart Coherence

And to start growing those psychic abilities and to connect better to your Nfts or Ssrvitors or Dragons :slight_smile: :

Conceptual Realizations (crucial)
Subconscious Limit Removal
Ego dissolution
Animal telepathy
IPF
Third eye chakra
The voice of Gamayun
Negentropic Shen
The Torsion
Pietersite
K2 Stone

:vulcan_salute:

34 Likes

I just want to add something since I think some of us are affected by certain ā€œbloackagesā€ that hold us away from our true selfs

And that concept is called potential

Everyone of us has potential (therefore the threard name by Luna is called ā€œWe Can All Master the Same Abilitiesā€)
And that is indeed true, nobody is different and in essence we are all the same.

Luna said it herself that some of us proun to have either advantage somewhere different than someone else.

Someone is maybe better with energys, someone else better with understanding concepts, and so on.

What I want to get is, is why some of us feel blocked and repressed, as if something about our beings is either incomplete or a lie, And that is simply that you are blocking your potential or you have blocked your potential.

In the past maybe, maybe you came to earth and were a shiny being, full of life and energy to expereinece this dense reality, but because this human experience is sometimes as we know far away from being shiny, it happens that our potential is being blocked. Some of you are able to relate, some of you will not.

This post applies to everybody tho, as said I donā€™t want to make anyone special or different.
But we have to accept the fact that everybody is different and special. Everybody. Me and you who reads it.
We are different, but we are the same and have the same potential to reach greater heights. Our way is but a different to get there.

This Potential that I speak about is something I not really understand but I know we all have it, if it is being blocked, by either traumas or lies you told yourself that cloud your being in lies and energys that do not benefit you, you are simply only a fragment of what you truly are. Essentially you live a lie, but that is something only you can yourself since you are you and I am me. But this is my experience. I think some of you will understand tho.

Thanks to certain people on the forum I was lucky to find out that there is indeed potential.
I looked further into it and found out that potential is being blocked, by either lies or dense energys that with years of life accumulate. Thanks to Angelgome provided tools mostly I was able to understand how to free my potential. Which I think I have to walk there a little bit more, but I get there. Now this potential is the ability to be who you want to be, you can reach everything you want, literally everything and there is nothing that is impossible for you. That is a fact and I know itā€™s hard to believe, for me it was at least, but thatā€™s exactly why this potential is being blocked in the first place.
You yourself (me in my case) lied to yourself, years, months, I do not know, but I did, I did lie a lot to me and I lived my life not consciousn, I blocked out my true being by living a life full of lies and hate. And that made me take a big step away from what I should be, luckily we can always go back to our true selfs.

To make this shortly, before you really want to achieve something, whatever it is, itā€™s better to sure that this is what you want from your core deep down. If this is something that you with your whole being feel that this is what you truly want and no lie of your ego becauuse it just wants to feel better. Ego is a tool for your potential to get what you direct it to.

Potential is ifninite, I guess some would call it spark of the soul, it can get you anywhere.

But to be conscious of this potential and aware of it, you have to get rid of lies and ego barriers first, for some it can even be energetic blockages due to who knows what kind of things.

Im sorry Luna to make advertisement here, but of course you can use fields, Magnetic Heart Coherence and Dream of Puritiy and Vibrational Guidance and True to yourself and others are things that will help with it, I am sure.

What helped me with my issue was as said the Course provided by Angelgome with collaboration from Captain which helped me to get rid of bullshit (lies I told myself and bad energy Ive let in into my heart)

So yeah, I canā€™t stress it enough because I couldā€™ve been a better person and do things differently if I didnā€™t lie to myself.
If I was true to myself from the beginning and followed what I really felt or wanted, and not as said what my ego told me because of some issues. I still have a long way to go but I want some of you to consider the possibility that you are destined for more than you are right now. You are destined for your own happyness and your own well being, we are all, but as said, we all have our own versions of well being and being true to ourselfs. I hope that each one of you will begin being true to yourself and donā€™t live a lie.

And you will know when you do the right thing, because it will feel right and your heart will know that.

11 Likes

Thank you for sharing your experiences adding to the post.

While I agree with you, my post is focused more on providing a vaseline, a foundation, a starting point from where people can then understand or feel with all their whole bodies and systems, what are their personal path to embark in their own journey.

5 Likes

Thank you.

It is indeed a good foundation and you always make good posts, Iā€™m not here to say different.

I just understood that before someone wants to dedicate themselfs to something, they should be sure about it or at the end they wonā€™t be happy, but such is life and we all make experiences. People will do what they want to do, Iā€™m not different, but for a good journey, for a path of truth, I just wanted to share this little post for some people to consider what they truly want.

1 Like

Again.

I agree with you.

But before understanding the potential

You need to have a strong core built with the key points I mentioned.

Not saying what i said its more important, im saying is that its a essential beginning to then start diving into disocvering what the potential is.

Ok so lets say a newbie in this go focuses first on finding the potential.

Then finds it.

And then?

And what happens if they be facing obstacles in the persuit or use of that potential and then their mental, emotional, energetic states starts blocking and going downhill?

Knowing your potential does not guarantee success or maintaining the hype of the inital discovery.

Thats my comment on your point. Which i agree is very important.

And at the end we are all encouraged to do trials and errors until we find the best suitable for us, so yes your imput is very well welcome and people can choose or even add more.

5 Likes

I think that person wanted to show you her/his gratitude. All members here are special in some different aspects of their lives. And for being special in a new aspect, time and effort matter. However if youā€™ve heard this compliment from many other members that somehow inspired you to create this thread, I appreciate you for the time youā€™ve spent in creating the topic and content. Thanks.

2 Likes

It was just that person :slight_smile:

i share what ive done, because inspiration really makes a difference when it triggers a desire to set forth to discover what is within then it can inspire others to do the same. And a lot of times its just a matter of having the right info to begin exploring.

Btw The Little Prince has been my favorite book and will be for ever. Specially Fox chapter :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Their is only 6 comments?

Its the 6# post yes.