The Plasmatron

The Plasmatron

This combines two previous fields to create something brand new with interesting effects.

The field from the Orgone Accumulator

Originally based of George Van Tassel’s work on the Integratron, with our experiments the best we can gather from the functions is that it is more of an electrical charge to the body, or restorative charge. Restorative in that it enhances cellular functions.

also added is The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

Which is based on the work of Dan Winter’s Theraphi and the Priore device.

Theraphi is a powerful double conjugate plasma light / infrasound bioactive field. More detailed physics behind Priore – and the precise conjugate physics of Theraphi Theraphi team- Conjugate/Fractal Field Plasma Rejuvenation System 100

The actual plasma tube arrangement used for this ‘time reverse / rejuvenation’ conjugation is depicted with remarkable accuracy in the Egyptian stone carving, It is phase conjugate, centripetal, negentropic.

This kind of strong charge field is by definition simply the electrical opposite of swelling, cyst and tumor growth. It IS this charge distribution efficiency perfected by definition- which is the electrical opposite of cancer. Theraphi – usually generates strong feelings of being energized, metabolic acceleration, circulation and sensation increase.

It is obvious that charge circulation optimized clearly facilitates blood and nerve circulation optimized. In disease cases of many types – there are many early reports of very significant benefit. These are being replicated now by medical professionals.

(Quoted from Dan Winter’s work for your reference)

Use 2 to 3 times at most.

73 Likes

Autobot, it took you 10min, what’s up :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

So looking forward to be reading reviews about this special combo :pray:

9 Likes

Ahahah,

There goes my experiments with the Orgone Release + other fields :joy::sob:

Well I guess no need to hear the audios separately then.

10 Likes

Oh Em Gee! Much appreciation, Captain!

5 Likes

:partying_face: :muscle:

39 Likes

I have a feeling this may help my dad’s peripheral neuropathy. We hope.

Rejuvenation of nerves with negentropy + missing life force (Orgone)

24 Likes

this one replaces the plasma light and infrasound?

I guess we are patiently waiting for reviews… @_OM did u use this already?How is it?

6 Likes

It feels great. Idk how else to describe it yet.

7 Likes

replace and much more potential with orgone I’d say

7 Likes

Plasmatron… Love the name yo

8 Likes

Wow, Plasma Light (possibly my all time favorite field) + Orgone = instant buy.
Thanks for this.

22 Likes

I’d like to take a quick moment and appreciate this combo and not only that but its only 4:27 secs long…

25 Likes

Saw it , bought it :muscle:t5:. Building up my momentum for Ambrosia Redux​:yum:

13 Likes

My new morning medicine

24 Likes

This all sounds complicated to me. But cant too many effects and changes to the body at once or even all theres different effect cause issues or problems with the body?

1 Like

this field is like a collab between George Van Tassel and Dan Winter.

9 Likes

guys , is this suitable for cancer , hiv and covid 19 patients?

Something which increases life force should definitely help

7 Likes

it is a strange sounds…

1 Like