New Release: Herpes Simplex 1 and 2 Experimental Treatment

#MakeKissingGreatAgain :partying_face:

:kissing_heart: :kiss:

18 Likes

Thank you so much for this, Captain! :pray: :pray: :pray:

Although I rarely have cold sores these days, I like the idea of getting rid of this virus once and for all.

This field is going to replace virus disruption in my health stack for the next few months at least.

Going to build up slowly though as I don’t fancy an outbreak right now. :blush:

12 Likes

I wouldn’t replace virus Disruption just use both esp. bc covid is still around

7 Likes

Congrats for your fast results bro! :tada::tada::tada::facepunch::facepunch::facepunch:

13 Likes

I don’t know when I picked up HSV-1 (I’m thinking childhood or middle school), but those little fever blisters my lower lip have been a long standing, although infrequent complaint. Apparently, the stats are 50-80% of Americans have it, and while global numbers might differ, a virus that spreads by touch (even when there is no breakout) is going to be widespread all over the world. It’s linked to Alzheimer’s. This is a field with huge game changer written all-over it.

I played the field 3 times and was tracing the effects. Lots of nerve pathways in my face lit up (something in my right knee, as well–nerves are funny, but it could have been how I was resting.) Next, I fired up the cold laser field. That seemed a machine gun man taking no prisoners. I did a couple of rounds of the old experimental virus disrupted followed up by the 2.0. Then I used the hyperbaric compressor and the oxygen field followed by Glutathione. The whole experience–over an hour–was so over the target, that a few self-limiting doubting Thomas beliefs died in “friendly fire.” Not trying to over-militarize the description of my experience. That’s just how it seemed. Looking forward to the next round.

16 Likes

Thank you @Captain_Nemo !! :pray: :pray:

This is going to be a game-changer for many many people. Really. I can see the quality of life exponentially improving with just THIS field.

Massive proportion of world’s population are living with herpes infection

11 Likes

So not only is Herpes Simplex 1 related to Alzheimer’s, treating it with antivirals reduces your risk of developing AD.

5 Likes

I keep playing this audio every day. The right side of my head has an electric feeling with occasional feeling rising elsewhere, most notably in my right knee and toes. I’ve added the the plasmatron to my stack and it seems to continue the hunting down of the virus.

6 Likes

Every month i get herpes. And so it lasts for 3 years. I’ve been listening to this field for 8 weeks. 3 times a day. Herpes did not appear. The time of his appearance is now approaching again. But I hope there won’t be any cold sores this month either.

Thank the Captain for this field :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

This time I got the flu. :pensive: And herpes appeared again. Or rather, it began to itch. And was very small. I keep listening to this field every day. And I know for sure that without him, there would be a lot of herpes and it would not go away for a long time.

I need to additionally boost my immune system. For this I began to drink vitamin D.

In general, I continue my experiment :slightly_smiling_face: This field is performing well. :heart:

6 Likes

I will definitely write about the third month. :slightly_smiling_face: Had the flu and was a little late with the report this time

3 Likes

Have you tried the “Hydrogen Accumulation Field” by any chance? (or anyone else)
or even Hperbaric Compressor?

(I know this will sound weird )- but I get it on my foot and it also comes up on my knee - just in case you think I’m telling fibs… because it took several times before the doctor believed it - they keep telling me it was shingles. I’ll show you.

I know weird… the clinic thought so too. But plus side is I’m apparently immune to getting it anywhere else.

I’ve had it for 10 years now. I breakout everytime I’m sick or rundown. The foot photo was only a few weeks ago - this audio didn’t seem to help me.

So why Hydrogen? Well many years ago - I couldn’t go to my course one day because I had a breakout and when I told the teacher why - he was like… umm just use Hydrogen Peroxide H202 drops - it increases the oxygen in your cells and the virus can’t live anymore. I was like… umm what??? Did my research - it wasn’t easy - they don’t like the thought of people actually ingesting it. But I got it and did it. You start off with 2 drops per one glass of water - then work your way up. It was gross.

I wasn’t cured… but my outbreaks halved and the severity is nothing like it used to be.

I haven’t tried the fields I asked about yet. Just wondered if anyone else wanted to try during an outbreak.

9 Likes

:+1:

5 Likes

The third month of work with the field. There was no herpes again this time. This is already a good result for me.
But I have been drinking vitamin D for a month now + + field for herpes 3 times a day. I still think that the solution to my situation in these two components.

The experiment continues :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

I think that when herpes pursues constantly, then the field of Herpes should be listened to regularly for several months.

I don’t understand yet, the field only works during a herpes outbreak or it burns out the virus gradually. And you need to listen for a long time.

For myself, I chose the option - not to wait for a flash, but to listen regularly and for a long time. I see you also chose this option. :grinning:

5 Likes

:pray:t4:

We can listen to this for EBV?

3 Likes

Absolutely! This is one of the fields on my health list.

1 Like

Do you follow it with something for the die-off?

yes, I have some detox fields in my stack right after that.

1 Like