Advanced Healing +Voltage Repair

How many times per day?

Before or after the main field?

Hi there , glad to hear you’re doing well with this field . How many times did you play this at a go in a stack ? I’ve had this field ever since it came out , gotta revisit it again

I don’t do more than 3 times. And in the morning usually . However, I also like to charge my drinking water with some fields. I do this one daily into my drinking water. (And listen 1-3 times )

I notice definite improvement in my health, and don’t have all the long term covid effects that so many of my family are STILL suffering with.
My nephew was having cold symptoms so I played this over him, and he was breathing better in no time and kicked that cold out in a day! Normally it lingers for him.
I just know I’m SO thankful for these tools !

4 Likes

Nice :+1:t5:, thanks @ohmymorphic , really appreciate it

1 Like

How is plasma light related to manifestation ?

Plasma seems to do many things. While folks at https://theraphi.net/ are more focused on the physical healing aspects here are a few things I’ve noticed:

• After listening to this field twice, my entire aura feels bathed in a magnificent healing glow.
  • The auric field seems expanded too. After my Neigong sessions, or some rituals, I can feel my aura spreading sometimes much beyond my house - and after using this field, I feel the same - essentially aura expanding.
  • This field certainly influences the Heart and Third-Eye chakras - I feel a lot of compassion and increased clairvoyance when I use this field.
  • My guides, especially the Bushmen folks, LOVE the energy from this field. The way they show it to my mind’s eye - it is imploding and exploding all at once in a multitude of ways, shining brilliantly, in many hues tinged by a ruddy color. It is like being bathed in joyful rain of golden sunlight.
  • It has cleansing, balancing, healing, and rejuvenating effects - not just on body, mind, and emotions, but also on the energy body.

Essentially, when one is balanced in body, mind, and spirit, Manifestation becomes effortless and natural. Plasma feels intelligent to me when using the field, it knows what to heal and when…

Tip: If one can afford to buy it, I highly recommend the Plasmatron - the coming together of two “out of the world” technologies. I often forget this field, move on to something new, and then my guides keep steering me back to the Plasmatron.

Captain has created something so valuable, I doubt we have figured out the real value of some of these fields - time and experience will unravel more. Long ago, Dream once told me something very important - I don’t recollect the exact words, but here is essentially what he said, “A lot of these energies, concepts, are from non-linear, non-dual, higher planes of consciousness, and it is not always easy or even possible to translate them into words of the linear/dualistic plane of consciousness. We just need to experience and savor them”.

Monsieur Wuwei knows what he is talking about, and very well :slight_smile:

One of these days, I really hope to travel to the Integraton, and spend a few hours meditating on the Plasmatron.

23 Likes

Mao is fields with negentropy included plasma.

So fields like Blueprint of life that have negentropy do they have Plasma inside them beacuse from what i understand negentropy is made by the plasma field.

Is this the one called " Highly Energetic Audios and realized conceptual abstracts?"
I am also in a wheelchair.

Hello. I’m planning to keep consistent with this field once a day. Can this heal heart problem?

Does this field replace any of heart and lung field from YouTube?

Yes.

Possibly, but if you’d really want your heart and lung problems healed, are you sure you want be replacing those fields?

I got to much fields just for my long covid

But if they cure your long COVID, which has been troubling you so much and for so long, then they’re not really too much, are they?

1 Like

And I still cannot find the link to Purchase it as always. I suck at this stuff.

Don’t beat yourself up, nobody can find the link because it doesn’t exist!

You’ll have to message Sammy to purchase this.

7 Likes

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Would this help heal the nervous system.

I still dont know if am having an energy overload.

2 Likes

Yes because it’s for everything. Just don’t overuse

3 Likes

Everything you’ve posted here for a good bit of time has been consistent with an energy overload. Plus throwing more fields at your various systems doesn’t seem to be helping you all that much.

So, a way for you to be sure is to stop all energy tools for a period of time and see what you actually experience.

1 Like

Does listening to 5 times a day overuse? I usually use it like that. The 25 volt.

1 Like

How do you feel after? If you feel fine, even better if you feel good - shouldn’t be a problem …it sounds like you’ve been listening this way for awhile

I wasn’t sure if the warning was referring to both audios or not

1 Like