Advanced Healing +Voltage Repair

Would this help heal the nervous system.

I still dont know if am having an energy overload.

2 Likes

Yes because it’s for everything. Just don’t overuse

3 Likes

Everything you’ve posted here for a good bit of time has been consistent with an energy overload. Plus throwing more fields at your various systems doesn’t seem to be helping you all that much.

So, a way for you to be sure is to stop all energy tools for a period of time and see what you actually experience.

1 Like

Does listening to 5 times a day overuse? I usually use it like that. The 25 volt.

1 Like

How do you feel after? If you feel fine, even better if you feel good - shouldn’t be a problem …it sounds like you’ve been listening this way for awhile

I wasn’t sure if the warning was referring to both audios or not

1 Like

Yea I feel fine. I sometimes sleep with the older version for hours

4 Likes

So the doctor told me that it was mainly because of covid that affecting my brain. I thought it was a heart problem. I wonder if this can help with any kind of brain issue/ damage? Might continue with this field for long time

Btw which one I should be using

The 25 volt or the old advanced healing audio?

Nerve damage field the new one, loop it

1 Like

It can help with nerves in brain? Specifically

most definitely the brain is the most vital part of the CNS and PNS

Continue with the new nerve damage field for a long time as your main priority

1 Like

I see. But can the advance healing can help this issue as well?

Yes it definitely can

And if you really really want some deep healing for your brain, I advise you to use the MS 2.0 field and loop that, gets rid of any scar tissue in your brain/spine, heals the cns/pns, etc etc

1 Like

What is ms?

1 Like

Multiple sclerosis

1 Like

try this

Plasmalogins are membrane components involved in neurotransmitter release. Very important, in high concentrations in the heart and brain, also important for normal nerve function and myelination. They help cells communicate and function. Several scientific studies have shown that people with neurodegenerative diseases such as multiple sclerosis have lower levels of plasmalogen. In this field, its production process is enhanced by direct nutrient absorption and stimulation of the biosynthetic pathways involved. This targets the brain, heart, liver, pancreas and nervous system. Use 2-3 times per use for best results

7 Likes

Ohh thanks for the reminder!! This field feels like it freshens up the places it goes to! Quite literally, feels like there is some kind of “food” or “nutrients” that are delivered to them and now they are consuming it to make the rest of the body work :grin:

A great one! Thanks Hauru!

2 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :innocent:

1 Like

where to download Advanced healing +Voltage Repair from? I can’t find it?