Advanced Healing +Voltage Repair

Either the original Advanced Healing field or the updated Voltage Repair field can be used by people with long term illnesses, but you need to take it slow so you don’t overwhelm or overtax your system.

I’d argue that someone with long-term, chronic illness needs something like Voltage Repair (or any other field that energizes the body) to get energy back into their system so the body has a chance at healing. But, since the added energy from Voltage Repair is combined with the rapid healing rate from Advanced Healing, you have to be cautious and take it slow.

10 Likes

I think it would be great to have a voltage repair audio version without the advanced healing.

Well, there are things you could use to get a close approximation to the energizing effects of the Voltage Repair field. For example, you could use the Negative Ion field to add electrical energy into the body in a bio-compatible way. You could also use the newly released Orgone Accumulator field plus there’s the Photosynthesis & The Super Human Mutant fields to use while you’re outside getting some sunlight.

I’m sure there are others, but none come to mind at the moment.

4 Likes

Huh, isn’t that what Cosmo-volt was supposed to be?

1 Like

Yeah, kinda. Cosmo-Volt is a mix of energizing & instructing the body on how to heal properly. I never felt much of an energizing effect from it however. Maybe it’s different for you?

3 Likes

Cosmo volt is pretty much instructing the body to heal from whatever you have, not at all energizing tbh, it’s more of a sedating effect

1 Like

I think this and plasma teeth work well I listen to this field right now and is vibrating the hole i have from ah tooth that took out from the gum ,the tooth was very damage and eat it

3 Likes

I discovered Sapien Medicine after a year of studying Neville Goddard :) and, Yes Sir you are 100% Right Here !!!

2 Likes

Now that A Cone Of Power is released, how can we use it with the above combination in a synergistic manner to manifest even faster? :thinking:

2 Likes

Maybe best to post this inquiry in The Cone of Power thread.

2 Likes

Hi, I’m breastfeeding, will it be harmful to my baby if I listen to this audio?

Hello everyone, can this field aid in healing my adrenals, or will it exhaust them even more?

No but don’t listen near your baby. Make sure you listen in different room.

I suppose it should. Take break if you feel it’s draining you. And eat more nutritious foods to support the healing

Thank you! Even if I listen with headphones, should I be away?

1 Like

Yes because the energy working on your aura so it will affect the surrounding. It’s best to listen with speaker. Phone speaker

1 Like

Just bought this field, will let you guys know if it helps. Would I play this before or after Smart Stem Cells, DNA Repair and Skin Scarring Repair?

After I imagine, DNA is the same in every cell.

I thought otherwise, because if I use Advanced Healing first then Smart Stem Cells, DNA Repair, and Skin Scarring Repair benefit straight-away from this field, no?

I assume this makes cells more healthy without affecting DNA through electrical charge which leads to mitochondrial detoxification and stuff so I’m guessing having a ‘healthier’ DNA to start with would be more ideal.

At the end of the day you can always try both and see or decide what you want to do.

My answer was just an assumption of what’d be more beneficial.