The Tower of Power (Holy Light)

The Tower of Power (Holy Light)

Description:

The art design is meant to look like a old scroll, preserved through the passage of time.
The audio itself, is meant to present musically and intensely energetically, a wellspring of energy that flows down towards and around you. Much like what a Paladin or Cleric would summon in role playing games, it times of need or to replenish.
Feel this radiant energy, seasoned with alchemical holy light and the essence of faith and prayer, along with a facilitating of whatever power and energy can be lent to you for a better purpose.
Be divinely and saintly inspired as this pristine tower of life cleans the debris and reinforces your inner power.

77 Likes

The art design is magnificent Captain :hushed:

35 Likes

Looks like an absolutely beautiful field. Gotta exercise some self control though and hold off for now

21 Likes

This feels like the holy white light and prayer/faith audios on steroids. A powerful and smooth and fortifying divine energy produced by this one. This really is divine energy meant to not only calm you but really is a personal power boost too.

38 Likes

Who’s using with Knight?

12 Likes

Yep That’s what I was thinking and will be doing :grin:. Play the knight mindset then followed by this for the Tower of life is a mana well for a Paladin :dagger:

10 Likes

Perhaps some Divine Will in there? :)

4 Likes

What an incredible image :heart_eyes:

I’m going to frame this one.

12 Likes

Wouldn’t Doubt it, I’m pretty sure the amplified will power could also becoming from the mana aspect of the audio. I’ll have to keep connecting with the energy and communicate with its infrastructure to feel it out more and get a more accurate assessment.

14 Likes

The artwork is mesmerizing! :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

Released 12 hours ago and no one has complained about the price, this as well is magnificent :rofl:

Good job guys, we’re growing up :mechanical_arm:

19 Likes

How many times would it be appropriate and optimal to play it at a time ?

6 Likes

3-4 times feels like a pretty good amount to feel a thick pyramid of energy around oneself.

41 Likes

Wow… :heart_eyes: this is now also on my wishlist. Sounds so amazing! Thank you @Captain_Nemo :two_hearts: :sparkles:!! You are giving us so many unbelievable treasures one after the other!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :dizzy:

13 Likes

pal

pal2

pal3

42 Likes

Update:

This is easily one of my new favorites, and that’s not easy to say because @Captain_Nemo has been dropping heat back to back for quite some time now. The soothing vibration of alchemical holy light along with it’s luck and blessing aspects, the nourishing and fortifying essence of faith and prayer, negentrophy from both combined, and finally the “divine mana” aspect that seems to be here, along with a sense of divine level willpower, rejuvenation, replenishment, clean, smooth, mood boosting, powerful and radiant energy. All things awaiting a consistent user of this audio.

But wait, let’s not forget it’s multidimensional and dynamic nature. This audio in my experience is extremely intelligent, and in an instant, will intensely provide you with literally WHATEVER sort of power and energy you need in the moment, in order to be able to accomplish your mission, whatever that may be (i.e. this was an excellent companion during my workout this morning, instantly replenished all my lost energy in the gym while I was still working out and even gave me more than what I started out with). It has divine energies but will provide any energy you wish, combined with the fact that this works extremely quick and efficiently for manifestation (yes I tested this). It gives you the energy to accomplish your goals, while also speeding up the manifestation of them simultaneously Like it gets you moving towards your goals; but also brings them closer to you at the same time, so there’s much less time and effort needed on your part to experience your desires. Hot damn, this audio is a staple in my personal development toolbox for life.

**NOTE:

THIS IS POWERFUL NO MATTER WHAT, BUT IS BEST USED WHEN THERE IS A SET INTENTION. No need to try too hard to get this audio to understand your desires either. Like I said it’s very intelligent.

65 Likes

Sounds like glory

3 Likes

Are you meaning the music sounds like glory? Or the descriptions, reports?

2 Likes

Somehow I missed this release until I went in specifically looking for anything new on gumroad, teespring, the Sapien shop, by clicking the links last early evening. And this field, or actually (my experience) layers of fields popped up. I was definately interested, but thought I would wait. I kept coming back and repeatedly re and rereading the description. (I think most questions on this forum would be answered by people reading the description a few times). Did a few other things, then decided to purchase it.

It doesnt state that it is an intelligent field, but there is definately an intelligence (or my opinions intelligenceS) behind it. I saw/felt it come down and start to access me. First an energy hand on top of my head (brain damage), on the middle of my back (heart damage) and on my liver (history of severe Hepatitis), pretty quickly. I then felt energy on one of my tendons going down my right lateral upper thigh to my knee (one of my painful parts) yep, that increased the pain, giving a shot of nerve pain down to my knee. I expereince this and other on very regular basis.

I very easily communicated with the field(s) explained my priority for healing, and "they" started working on those areas.  At that point I realise it would be better to lay on the couch, which I did.  I further explained the areas...well there are a lot of them.  At one point I fell asleep and woke after almost 3 hrs. They helped that area a bit.  I decided I would sleep with the field playing that night for a few hrs again. But becsuse I already took that almost 3 hr. nap I was unable to sleep until about 6 am. I am not used to taking naps.

I woke up at 12 noon (today). I am standing up straighter, my torso feels supported, almost like there is a “support” built in now. I know this becasue every 2 hrs. I have to straighten out my body (torso) by doing physcial decompression using the house. I semi-hang from the doorway, using my arms, and letting my body weight pull my body downward. My knees are bent, still supporting most but not all of my weight. it does hurt when I do this, however afterwards I am straightened out for a while (about 2 hrs). However I already felt straightened out, so when I did the "hang’ It barely made a difference.

So, for me since I need physical healing the most, its (they) are doing physical healing on me, which I appreciate. I thanked them afterwards.
I am sure if u dont need physical healing this field (they) would help u with whatever u need help/assistance with. Reread the description, this is extra energy available to u, for what U WANT. So I am sure it would help with manifestation, as already posted. (I am sure there is a limit on how they would help u, allow the energy to be used. It wont let u kill someone, for example)

Remember it has some of Alchemical Holy Light in it (which I use everyday) and has some Essence of Faith and Prayer (that I use every day also). It is “seasoned” with these 2 fields. However it is an entirely different thing. IMHO the Essence of Faith and Prayer was more for emotional and possibly mental healing (It was FOR ME, YMMV). This for me is more about physical healing, since that is a priority FOR ME) I am sure this could help u on many issues.

I wont describe what I “saw” with eyes open and eyes closed. Except there were “layers” or different aspects to this field, which I could see. At one point, (since I was interested) I was quickly shown some things on how “the layers” work and how they decide what to use. This was Conceptual and took about 10 seconds.

Thank you Dreamweaver and crew for making this field.

And DavisSapien is correct, good to use intention, but they are easy to communicate with.

P.S. I used my guidance in regards to listening to this field. Initally follow suggestions first, then listen to YOUR guidance.

ADD: I would recommend being stationary when listening to this.

This again, was my personal experience. Your experience may (or most likely WILL) vary.

52 Likes

Oh My Mom and 2 sisters gonna love this.

They love all Sapiens work but might fall not listening to them here and there therefore the results get delayed as well.

But when the field has this mystical above intercession help to heal they dont miss a day lol

And they needed.

Thank you Zuzu for this beautiful review and i am very happy for you

Here one big one since you love them:

19 Likes