Official Sapienmed FAQ (Updated)

Yes.

You can check this thread where everybody share about results

Share your results!

4 Likes

Can you play sapien tracks all day long i listen to subconscious limit remover. Abundance. Law of vibration and joint rejeneration play each track 4 times

1 Like

This post actually has all the common questions like that one.

Please read through it all

6 Likes

@SammyG

Is there any options that we can post questions anonymously, cause I and perhaps some of us maybe have questions of intimate problems and wouldn’t like to all know it’s my/our question

If you get what I mean?

Is that even possible here to make or add that option on forum like there’s on fb in groups?

Just suggestion

Thanks

Hello. Can you please answer this.

How much time do I need to take in between fields?

i.e I listen to a field 3 times at 10:30 AM. Can I listen to another one right after or should I wait a few hours to listen to the other one?

Thank you

3 Likes

Right after.

We create stacks all the time, so try to make them to work synergistically like targetting the same goals

But if you create a few stacks to play in the day and night that aim different things then leave a couple hours in between. (My suggestion, it could be 1 hour, it could be 3 depends how long the previous stack was or how strong etc)

You can check this post with a lot of stacks suggestions, see if you find one that resonates, those stacks are all built with the youtube channels, so if you have paid fields, add them where they fit.

Ultimate List of Morphic Field Stacks

Welcome to the forum and thank you for first reading this post haha, check the community general rules too ;)

And check this post too, if you want a clearer guidance to navigate through the forum

Forum guidelines for beginners

And this if you want to see suggestions on how others started this journey

New people start here ! :fire:

Have fun :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

8 Likes

This is awesome, @SammyG, Thank You so much!
I just read all the FAQ and those questions and answers posted on this topic and now I feel I gained quite some knowledge, at least as a beginner! Many questions have been answered here already.
Many thanks to all the people who answer to our questions/help us!

Edit:

Let’s say that I listen to music or a subliminal or something and I use earphones, I understand that the field playing from a secondary device (near me, let’s say in a pocket) is still going to help me, it will still do it’s thing, right, even if I don’t hear the field/song?

Also, I’m asking because I’m quite dense (sometimes), so I’m asking to be 100% sure. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

regarding the audios that come with some of the NFTs: do audios still work for the user if they sell the NFT (image) or do the audios no longer work after selling an NFT?

1 Like

This. :point_up:
They will just be music/sounds

7 Likes

If i listen to endocriner can i stop listening to regulate hormones and endocrine system rejuvenation. also if i listen to how smart are stem cells can i stop listening to joint regeneration and experimental arthritis.

2 Likes

For the endocriner. Yes. for the second one just listen to all 3 it doesn’t hurt

1 Like

Can morphic fields and subliminal/binaural frequency tracks be played off of the same device? I read that two or more morphic fields played off the same device/speaker would be counterproductive given the combined fields distort each other, but I wonder if the same goes for other kinds of frequencies/energetic audios.

1 Like

I would not recommend playing something else at the same time with a field from the same device. Whether it’s a different field, frequencies, audio energy, or even just music or a movie. The field is attached to the sound. And superimposing one audio track on another can distort the field.

5 Likes

Got it. Thank you.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Official NFT Guidelines & Discussion

As I am not able to listen to my ideal daily stacks which would be this:

I am listening to what I can which is this: (which it doesn’t have space for some of my fields I want to listen to like the karma crucible, and others)

I do a break on Sundays and I’m working on figuring out how to be able to listen more, energeticly wise.
However for now (because this can take months), can I listen to some fields on one day and some others on the other?

For example Monday, Wednesday, Friday this:

And then Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday this:

What I am asking is, if I listen to Billionaire Catalyst one day and then the other day not, same for Manly Man and Genghis Khan and Karma Crudible and Angelic Intercession… do I do good? Is this efficient or am I in the end sabotaging all of the fields efficiency and it will be better to listen to less but on a daily basis?

2 Likes

SammyG
Are the youtube audios from SapienMed only working if I pay for it, or do they work anyways?

Thank you

1 Like

The audios found on youtube are free and always work

1 Like

I have been wondering about it for a long time. Now I shall listen to those I need.

1 Like

Patreon is a good consideration also. Not free, but the cost is minimal and audios are easy to download to your device. Patreon

1 Like