Official Sapienmed FAQ (Updated)

Question, the faq says that playing two fields on one device, at the same time, disrupts the field. Does that mean listening to one field on a computer where I’m also playing music loud enough that I can’t hear the field anymore or watch movies, and such, disrupts the field as well? I know speakers are obviously better, but I use my bluetooth earbuds most of the time when I’m on my computer to not disrupt others.

2 Likes

Hello there!

A little input on the usage of fields in my opinion/experience.

There are fields that can be combined from two different devices playing in the same time.

There are also fields that dont combine well when played together in that way.

Example for good coherence is the combo armor of light and glory with the auric energy body repair.

Example for bad coherence for me is the crystal charger together with anyone of the crystal audios from gumroad. These are better played separate.

Also when you want to cut 20 minutes you can play de-inhabiter with the remove spell/curse audio also from two smartphones in each pocket.

The point is you can try combining fields. Somethimes in dear need it seems to have a better effect (heavy attack and so on)

also good is the luck (8min) wotgether with the holy light audio.

Take care! Experiment!

Dont be religious with it! SammyG ment as i understand you shouldnt play two fields on the same device. That is pure logic. Then you make two energy streams incoherent.

8 Likes

How do these field help you change if you arent using subliminals in them I dont really understand. I use subconscious limit remover and abundance field will that help attract weslth.

1 Like

Once you have gone through the link below, go through all the articles on the blog, very helpful.

7 Likes

Your whole body in an out is like a sponge that absorbs energy, you are made of energy, you vibrate energy, these fields energy are then taken and settled in you through your aura, energy systems (Chakras, Meridians, Dantians)

The ones you mentioned tho do change the subconscious mind but not by using comands like Subliminal fields, these just direct the energy to work with the subconscious

7 Likes

Thank you very much for your reply. Have you had lots of results using sapien products.

3 Likes

Yes.

You can check this thread where everybody share about results

Share your results!

4 Likes

Can you play sapien tracks all day long i listen to subconscious limit remover. Abundance. Law of vibration and joint rejeneration play each track 4 times

1 Like

This post actually has all the common questions like that one.

Please read through it all

6 Likes

@SammyG

Is there any options that we can post questions anonymously, cause I and perhaps some of us maybe have questions of intimate problems and wouldn’t like to all know it’s my/our question

If you get what I mean?

Is that even possible here to make or add that option on forum like there’s on fb in groups?

Just suggestion

Thanks

Hello. Can you please answer this.

How much time do I need to take in between fields?

i.e I listen to a field 3 times at 10:30 AM. Can I listen to another one right after or should I wait a few hours to listen to the other one?

Thank you

3 Likes

Right after.

We create stacks all the time, so try to make them to work synergistically like targetting the same goals

But if you create a few stacks to play in the day and night that aim different things then leave a couple hours in between. (My suggestion, it could be 1 hour, it could be 3 depends how long the previous stack was or how strong etc)

You can check this post with a lot of stacks suggestions, see if you find one that resonates, those stacks are all built with the youtube channels, so if you have paid fields, add them where they fit.

Ultimate List of Morphic Field Stacks

Welcome to the forum and thank you for first reading this post haha, check the community general rules too ;)

And check this post too, if you want a clearer guidance to navigate through the forum

Forum guidelines for beginners

And this if you want to see suggestions on how others started this journey

New people start here ! :fire:

Have fun :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

8 Likes

This is awesome, @SammyG, Thank You so much!
I just read all the FAQ and those questions and answers posted on this topic and now I feel I gained quite some knowledge, at least as a beginner! Many questions have been answered here already.
Many thanks to all the people who answer to our questions/help us!

Edit:

Let’s say that I listen to music or a subliminal or something and I use earphones, I understand that the field playing from a secondary device (near me, let’s say in a pocket) is still going to help me, it will still do it’s thing, right, even if I don’t hear the field/song?

Also, I’m asking because I’m quite dense (sometimes), so I’m asking to be 100% sure. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

regarding the audios that come with some of the NFTs: do audios still work for the user if they sell the NFT (image) or do the audios no longer work after selling an NFT?

1 Like

This. :point_up:
They will just be music/sounds

7 Likes

If i listen to endocriner can i stop listening to regulate hormones and endocrine system rejuvenation. also if i listen to how smart are stem cells can i stop listening to joint regeneration and experimental arthritis.

2 Likes

For the endocriner. Yes. for the second one just listen to all 3 it doesn’t hurt

1 Like

Can morphic fields and subliminal/binaural frequency tracks be played off of the same device? I read that two or more morphic fields played off the same device/speaker would be counterproductive given the combined fields distort each other, but I wonder if the same goes for other kinds of frequencies/energetic audios.

1 Like

I would not recommend playing something else at the same time with a field from the same device. Whether it’s a different field, frequencies, audio energy, or even just music or a movie. The field is attached to the sound. And superimposing one audio track on another can distort the field.

5 Likes

Got it. Thank you.

2 Likes