Ultimate List of Morphic Field Stacks

Man… :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you Sam😗

1 Like

I’ve looked at some of the recommended stacks and will likely be adding one or two of them rather soon. I think the next logical step here, is to create youtube playlists for each one of these so that playing one of these stacks is as simple as clicking on the playlist and boom all the audios begin playing in the right order. Gonna take quite some time but I think it could be worth the effort.

41 Likes

The stacks i am using could help others. These include paid audios

Brain
Plasma Combo 1
Alchemical Mind Blend
Plasma Brain of Youth
Brain Growth Works
Induced and Enhanced Plasmalogen
Amyotrophic Lateral Schlerosis
Transneuronal Delivery of Hyper-Interleukin-6
Enhanced Visual Processing
Synesthesia

Hair
Plasma Combo 3
Anti-Aging+++
Dutasterided Scalp
Shiny & Revitalized Hair
Grey Hair Restoration

16 Likes

Hello @SammyG

Can you make ultimate list of Morphic field stacks for paid version (Gumroad/Spring)?

2 Likes

Every time I see Plasma Combo in a post I’m :sob: :sob: :sob:

4 Likes

My older brother @SammyG always so orderly and structured in his way of writing, thank you very much for this invaluable contribution dear brother, thank you for always being at the service of this community that loves so much your super powerful and eloquent contributions and contributions. A hug dear brother!!! :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart: :heart: :heart:

6 Likes

Which stack would Fa Jin Gong Healing fit in to?

Also does it replace Chi?

It can fall under Energy & Vitality, Organ Rejuvenation and to some extent Sexual Transmutation.

Which field you mean exactly?

2 Likes

I thought Fa Jin Gong Healing replaces the Chi field?

Thank you for this one! No unconditional androstenol on the male hormone stack?
Also for the male hormone stack how many times would u listen to it? and where would u add the unconditional androstenol?

What about the attract wealth stack? how many times to listen to that one? :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you very very much✨
Grateful

Please @SammyG make sometimes if you would have time same stacks but with only paid ones
I guess these above are all free from YouTube or patreon idk might be wrong

1 Like

I don’t know if is it only me, but when I click any of these in Optimal Health Stack, I get redirected to whole another field.

-Advanced Detox and Full Body Detox redirect to same audio,
-Adrenal Healing and Detoxification redirects to - stem Cell Targeted to kidneys, adrenals, bladder, urinary tract (energetically programmed audio) 2.0

2 Likes

Thanks. Will fix that. If there are any others, let me know

3 Likes

Learned somethings about charisma in psychology class:
Main ingredients of Charisma: Presence,Power,Warmth.

So Here I made a simple stack, someone can help me out with this, if they wanna add more, also included are some paid fields.

Presence: Mindfulness
Power: Torus Weaved Respect
Warmth: Charisma And Glamour

5 Likes

Some of the Youtube stacks from this page…

45 Likes

Wow! Thank you for this! :pray:

5 Likes

OMG, the playlist are all done. Great work and thank you. We save lots of time of making playlists from your contribution.

7 Likes

Captain: ‘maoshan how many hours of fields do you listen to these days?’
Maoshan: ‘yes’

11 Likes