Ultimate List of Morphic Field Stacks

Grazie Sammy :pray::ok_hand:

3 Likes

@King_A Thanksā€¦

I am happy to be here in this forum full of nice people like you and Maoshan,I wish that heā€™s not mad at me because I imitate his profile picture :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Haha not at all! We all are the Dao :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Niceā€¦:slightly_smiling_face: Grazie mille @Maoshan_Wanderer, btw thanks for your great stack you suggested on YT.

I am copying even your stack not only your profile color picture.:grin:

4 Likes

In my country, we have a saying: ā€œImitation is the sincerest form of flattery,ā€ so thatā€™s a nice compliment youā€™re giving!

4 Likes

I would like to imitate people wiser than me.:pray::ok_hand:

Thanks to the Captain who gave us this opportunity to meet here and share the precious work heā€™s doing for humanityā€¦

I am very grateful to him, because he is changing my life for the better.

Grazie Capitano :pray:

7 Likes

Benvenuto! Complimenti per il fantastico avatar!

5 Likes

@VMMS Grazie mille :pray::+1:

Ti auguro un buon fine settimana.

3 Likes

Altrettanto!

3 Likes

Very beautiful recreation of the things we speak of hereā€¦

2 Likes

for me who does not speak English, it helped me a lot, it took me years to understand that he had you tube channels
this forum is great
I thank, sapien
but you have to shave your mustache
seriously thanks for everything
Iā€™m really starting to feel better thanks to your audios and Iā€™m sure you saved the lives of lots of people
Iā€™ve been on patreon for years and I only regret not having understood everything before

1 Like

Sammy I demand a picture of it lol

1 Like

Lmao why do I have to shave my moustache?

8 Likes

itā€™s a joke, I donā€™t speak English I go through google translate, itā€™s not bad, the other day I was thinking about him, and how great sapien was, and voila
nothing more

2 Likes

he would have to make an audio or something else so that the war in Ukraine stops, and that Putin is no longer president, he is sick and is capable of hurting everyone

and you are a naive person and a great optimist

1 Like

This stack is plenty useful in current times.

8 Likes

Iā€™d add the blood clot dissolver, that seems to be a part of this, Micro blood clots around organs etc.

5 Likes

Restoration from the Long Haul deals with that

3 Likes

A person I have been working with has issues with his social aura - has problem looking attractive to the opposite sex, lacks charisma, his job involves making deals with people and he does not connect well with people, folks do not notice him in meetings or respect him, etc.

So, I played around with multiple combinations of audios for him and he has been on the below stack for a month. This morning, he said, ā€œmy whole life has changed, everyone notices me, I have gone on 7 dates this month, and at work, people treat me like a Star!ā€ Below is the stack I made him use consistently for a month (and nothing else):

• Gratitude for Blessings X 2
  • Probability Alteration & Luck X 3
  • Knight Warrior Mindset X 1
  • Torus Weaved Respect X 3
  • Attract More Love into your Life (Old one) X 3
  • Unconditional Androstenol X 3
  • Charisma & Glamour X 3
  • Power of the Blarney Stone X 3
  • The Entwining Worlds of Beauty & Joy X 3
  • The Star (Arcana Archetype) X 3
  • Love Graviton X 3
  • Schumann Resonance X 3