I have Omnicron and not improving, please help with fields

My husband tested positive on Sunday and is on the mend. I listened religiously to the different covid fields since sunday, lung and gluthathion fields. Until yesterday I thought I kept the virus at bay but unfortunately I came down with a fever two nights ago and got tested positive today with worsening symtomps. My fever isnt too high but I do experience some shortness of breath , high heartrate, both muscle weakness and spasms, strange nerve pains as if there’s ants crawling under my skin, and just horrible intestine symptoms. Must be the ba.2 variant. Also my bloodclottingfactor is out of whack. I am on bloodthinners and did a test 2 days ago and it was way too thick then, now it is too thin. What else I can listen to to ease this? I’m not sure about the long haul since I am already on bloodthinners. Any advice?

4 Likes

Hey that’s a good sign, the medication is working and you’re in no danger of clots now.
If it is dangerously thin, I’m sure your doctor will change the dose.

COVID can last quite some time, so don’t worry too much if it takes more days to start feeling better.

The best field for this is blood purifier+, it’s a paid one though.
The long haul works differently so you can listen to it (the one you shouldn’t listen to is the blood clot remover field)

I think your symptoms are pretty standard.
If you don’t have too high fever, or bad shortness of breath, you’re not really in danger, let your immune system work through it. Just stay in bed, take all the meds and vitamins, inhalation of steam with some specific oils like eucalyptus (usually you can buy something in the pharmacy for this). Whatever else you got from the doctor…

You can also listen to:

1. Pleurisy for lungs
  2. Bacteria field (to make sure you don’t have a secondary infection)
  3. Some more gentle healing like fa gong
  4. If you have a lot of mucus etc., You can try 5 elements balanced
  5. Lymphatic fields, if you use effusion, drink before (I prefer the old field tbh)
  6. Jing, chi, Shen
  7. Alchemical Jing charged blood
    8 nerve inflammation (I haven’t used this but some nerve field would be good for the :ant: sensation)

And just rest.

10 Likes

And 24/7 Virus Disruption 2.0

6 Likes

Thank you so much for your reply with the suggestions. As for the bloodthinner issue, I normally take 2 pills a day but had to up my dose to 5 to keep in range last couple of days but will do a daily check ( I self test and prescribe my own dosage but I can check with the doc ). So good to hear the long haul works not on the same mechanism as warfarin so if necessary I can use that one.

I suspect I also had covid 1.0 early 2020 because I can smell the same evil odour again, like a chemical burnt rubber coming from my pores. I was never tested then but was sick for 6 weeks and got thrombosis afterwards. This thing is definitely weird and attacks the whole body, and my nerve system in particular. So I will add the nerve fields and some jing. Would water charger be good for the intestines too? Or can i charge the water on the Virus 2.0 track?
The bacteria field doesnt kill the good bacteria? Or do I have to supplement with good strains afterward?

1 Like

You should supplement afterwards with good bacteria strains.

Thank you for clearing that up!

1 Like

I would add full spectrum light, alchemical holy light and mstate gold and silver

2 Likes

I had it a few weeks ago and most of my symptoms were intestinal/stomach. The IBS field on patreon helped alot! Surprisingly the Iron Gullet didn’t seem to do much at the time but also worth a try if you have it.

4 Likes

The following list is a great Covid19 recovery stack:

Restoration from the Long Haul
The Gentle Internal Healing
Lung Antioxidant Field
Pleurisy
Heart Inflammation Reduction and Healing
Plasma Charged Mitochondria
Deep brain magnetic stimulation
Blood Brain Barrier Repair
Brain and Spine Antioxidant Complex
Induced and Enhanced Plasmalogen Production
Kidney and Adrenal Healing
Stem Cells Targeted to Kidneys
The Lymphatic Effusion +

12 Likes

Thanks for the suggestions guys, unfortunately I’m getting worse so will concentrate on just a few I think.

1 Like

How are you now?