Ultimate List of Morphic Field Stacks

Sammy I demand a picture of it lol

1 Like

Lmao why do I have to shave my moustache?

8 Likes

it’s a joke, I don’t speak English I go through google translate, it’s not bad, the other day I was thinking about him, and how great sapien was, and voila
nothing more

2 Likes

he would have to make an audio or something else so that the war in Ukraine stops, and that Putin is no longer president, he is sick and is capable of hurting everyone

and you are a naive person and a great optimist

1 Like

This stack is plenty useful in current times.

8 Likes

I’d add the blood clot dissolver, that seems to be a part of this, Micro blood clots around organs etc.

5 Likes

Restoration from the Long Haul deals with that

3 Likes

A person I have been working with has issues with his social aura - has problem looking attractive to the opposite sex, lacks charisma, his job involves making deals with people and he does not connect well with people, folks do not notice him in meetings or respect him, etc.

So, I played around with multiple combinations of audios for him and he has been on the below stack for a month. This morning, he said, “my whole life has changed, everyone notices me, I have gone on 7 dates this month, and at work, people treat me like a Star!” Below is the stack I made him use consistently for a month (and nothing else):

• Gratitude for Blessings X 2
  • Probability Alteration & Luck X 3
  • Knight Warrior Mindset X 1
  • Torus Weaved Respect X 3
  • Attract More Love into your Life (Old one) X 3
  • Unconditional Androstenol X 3
  • Charisma & Glamour X 3
  • Power of the Blarney Stone X 3
  • The Entwining Worlds of Beauty & Joy X 3
  • The Star (Arcana Archetype) X 3
  • Love Graviton X 3
  • Schumann Resonance X 3
53 Likes

Thanks for sharing!

Did you have Ojas in the stack for him at one point? Or did you think of including it and decided against? It has a similar "side"effect for me.

5 Likes

His Ojas and Jing levels tested pretty good - probably owing to a pretty healthy lifestyle - so I did not add it for him.

6 Likes

yes the stack should have it, but the person on that thread was taking blood thinners already, so I left it out

2 Likes

wow this is amazing. could I use this for increase my online dating success? thanks in advance!

3 Likes

nvm I can’t afford to pay for the audios at the moment…

2 Likes

Only 3 audios have price form the 12 he mentioned.

I think you can work around them for now.

3 Likes

wow, thanks for the help. you all are great!

UPDATE: I put this together but I feel like I’m lacking so much:

Attract_More_Love_Into_Your_Life_

Become_Whole_Self_AcceptanceSelf_LoveDissolve_Insecurities

Blarney stone

EXTREME_SELF_CONFIDENCESELF_ESTEEM_BOOST

Gratitude for blessings

Negative EMF protection and conversion

Probability Alteration and Luck

Unconditional Androstenol

3 Likes

Hello everyone as my username states I’m new here but not new to morphic fields. I was wondering if we could listen to more than one stack from sammy’s ultimate list? Are there any official recommendations? Thanks.

1 Like

Yes you can. Use what you need my friend.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your reply it’s good to know we are able to use more than one stack. I was thinking to use one physical stack( for example weight loss , organ rejuvenation , beauty etc) and another stack for the other issues( for example unconditional love , spiritual growth, attract wealth , achieve goals etc.) so two stacks daily. Also any idea if there are any limits on how many of those stacks we can use daily? And I know that the right answer is probably that it depends on each person but I was wondering what usually works best for most people. Thanks .

2 Likes

everything that you need as long as you have time…

the audios in a stack should be coherent with your goal.

create your stacks

share what you achieve.

if something is off to you, trust yourself and dont do it, same is when you feel you need something.

dont overachieve, dont underachieve. dont jump, love you and your body and use the tools knowing that you do so to cherish and support your own self first.

good Luck!

2 Likes