Please advice me how to get my dad out of $500k business debt. Please read my story below

Hi everyone, greetings to all. I’ve spent much of my time learning and reading new things on this amazing forum, I am so happy to be a part of Sapien family.

I am a 22 year old man. My dad is an architect, he earned good amount of wealth till 2010, but right from 2011 everything went downhill. We are a family of 4. Everything went negative very slowly that we haven’t recovered from it still yet.

I am writing everything in detail below please do read it👇

1. My dad wanted to expand his business and took his first real estate project in 2011 but did not complete it successfully.
  2. He took another big project in 2015 but did not complete it either.
  3. He took his 3rd project, again it wasn’t completed either.
  4. He wasted all the business funds in buying unnecessary liabilities like a 4 acre land, a new office just because his degenerate mf friend advised him to do so. That person literally created so much of trouble within our family and the business too.
  5. He took out a business loan of $300K in 2017 but it wasn’t enough so that was just waste again to repay earlier business debts

Failure Reasons?

1. Poor money management skills.
  2. He has been duped by ALOT of people.
  3. He is a very smart person, but still operates on emotions out with business people who are cunning.
  4. Not discussing business with the family or with potential genuine people.
  5. Trusting the wrong people ALL the time

And now after 10 years?

1. Bank literally took possession of our house, they sealed all our 3 properties together cuz dad failed to repay the outstanding loan amount.
  2. All us 4 are out here with no help, fortunately a good friend of dad allowed us all to stay at his home for a while.
  3. We are literally living in poverty since 2018. There is not a single good outcome yet.
  4. People are texting him calling him ready to fight cuz he owes them money.

He is trying to get a business fund/loan since 3 years now, he met around more than 10 people (private funders) but they all kept him hanging promising false hopes. Not a single funder has completed any agreement or disbursement as promised.

It’s like each and everything is just stopped since 4 years and we are just surviving, each and everyday is the same day for us, there is not even 1% change or growth in life. Not a single positive outcome yet.

The sad thing is, just because of his mistakes, the whole family is suffering and I’m literally so angry and mentally disturbed. I couldn’t complete my college because of him, I couldn’t setup my own business because of him, I couldn’t grow completely as a teenager because of him, and the same shit is happening to my mom and my younger sister.

We are in touch with 2 people right now, say person A has promised to disburse atleast $1.2M but now it feels like he’s just fucking around cuz it’s been 2 years he hasn’t completed the funding process and is still postponing the meetings all the fucking time.
Person B, he is supposed to do the same thing but haven’t done anything yet.

P.S: My dad paid the above people in advance a security deposit.

The outcome is NOTHING.

He is trying to sell the land which he bought for unnecessary reasons, but that’s a long process. He is even trying to sell his 2 earlier projects which are stuck. He carried out meetings with interested people but still till now there’s not a single transaction done, or anything positive.

I am simply praying all day and asking the universe to help my dad get all his loan/funds transferred successfully so we can repay his debts and start all over again from scratch. I want to establish my own real estate business with my dad as soon as possible but outcome is nothing. I have so many people to prove wrong, so many people have been secretly laughing on my family’s current situation, and I want to rise from the ashes to earn so much of wealth they would never even imagine.

I want to get out of this so BAD, I want to sacrifice my life for earning money and growing my business just to prove all those people, I want to climb up the success ladder and sit on the top where there is lonely but atleast ill have my family. I want to provide the best lifestyle to my myself and my family, I want to achieve the fuck out of my goals, every single goal. I want to mark all my goals and dreams as “successfully done” asap till next 30 years. But universe is just simply not helping me or my dad out.
I feel like prosperity, happiness, abundance, personal success, financial success, growth etc has been completely stripped off away from my family.

I care alot about my future, I care alot about what I’ll be doing next year, I have many plans and goals but me and family’s life is on a “pause” mode rn cuz of my dad.

I would really appreciate your advices, how and which sapien/dream’s field would help me and my family to get out of this shit completely and asap?
I am really requesting you all to advice me.
It may be specific audios, it might be a stack, or just your thoughts would really be good for me right now.

Please suggest me all the audios according to y’all, I won’t be able to buy paid audios for now as I’m literally broke and with all my family thrown out of my house, but I’ll surely listen to the free YT ones consistently.

Thanks if you read it all, I hope y’all have a great day :heartpulse:

2 Likes

I hope you will get over your problems very soon. You can try these stacks from this post - Ultimate List of Morphic Field Stacks - General Discussion - Sapien Medicine (enlightenedstates.com)

• Case of bad luck
  • Relief Stress
  • Pure Happiness & Positive Energy
  • Attract Wealth
3 Likes

If you got 20 bucks to spate at some point you could try the financial protector as well.

Free ones i would add

The PONR stach as well

5 Likes

Man, wishing you the best bro… You’re in the right place brother, what fields are you listening to at the moment? Is your dad open to listening to fields?

Intercession audios are good… higher self connection is good… imaginarium divine is good… Blessed path is good… Guided path is good… Ashta Lakshmi Maha yagna is good… Gratitude for blessings is good…

Have faith my bro, we can build a strong foundation here with you and you can build your castle on top of it, you and your family bro.

2 Likes

Get your dad Navagraha homam. Could be bad placement he facing there. Especially with the enemy.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for the detailed response:) I appreciate your time and the advice

Thank you so much for the detailed response:)

Thank you so much bro for the motivation I really appreciate :pray: :heart:

Not sure if my dad would have the time to listen to fields consistently but can you please tell me if the fields would work if I place my phone between us while sleeping with the field playing on low volume (phone speaker)??? Would the fields indirectly work on him that way too?

And also I’m using hormonal fields like adrenal detox, Thyroid, Endocrine, stress relief, to reduce the mental stress and anxiety due to recent conditions

1 Like

Yes very possible, thanks for the suggestion. I will surely add it up on my list as right now I can’t buy it

Really considering that, thankyou so much for the advice. I am planning to use wealth and prosperity, luck and probability alteration, jade maneko, unexpected gifts, and justice for all consistently.

Hi, friend. Reading your situation reminded me of myself. I am 21 and in a month 22. My father is 49 years old and like you sometimes I think he could have done bigger things. Up to a certain age I complained to my father about our economic situation because every month we practically lived with just enough . I have seen people just as young or younger with fortunes much greater than his and before I used to rebuke my father for making the wrong financial decisions because I consider him skilled enough to achieve bigger things. Some strangers see my father as almighty, because my family’s businesses are well known in my city, but when they get to know him a little more deeply they realize that we don’t have as much money as people think. While it is true that with the pandemic we hit rock bottom in the first few months, over time the market was able to support us and we continued in business and began to sell more than before the pandemic. Although our operating profits are high, our financial expenses are also high. Right now we are in a stage of expansion that anyone would describe as extremely risky (practically we bought properties with 100% financing from the bank). In addition, for the business to work in the new locations, another investment is needed (also from the bank). All this is justified by the monthly earnings; however, if customers don’t support us in a month we would be in serious trouble (our fixed costs are sky high (more than 100k dollars per month)) and the variables have to be higher than that. It should be noted that I earn in my country’s currency, which is devalued compared to the dollar. Fortunately, everything is going well for us and, like you, I have dreams of doing great things (CEO of a multinational, expanding the company to the whole world, helping with development and finally lobbying in my country). After much reflection, I realized that the only possibility for these great things to be possible and not remain just dreams is that I take charge of my life by myself and not wait for someone else’s work (your father). At 22, if you were at the height of your family, you had access to privileged information (school, university, contacts or simply knowing how business is done) That is a tremendous advantage compared to people who live on a salary and know nothing of business. What you would lack is that you review your strengths and opportunities that you may have and draw up a plan to refloat your company or create a new one. In any case, what you need is an investor. You must take action. If you have contacts and ease of speech, seeing your item you could start as an estate agent or you could act as a broker in a transaction of an item that you know (At the same time you could start a sales job preferably for the possible earnings of commissions). To look for investors, the most important thing is the confidence you project and if nobody invests in your father’s company it is probably because he does not generate confidence in people (because of his history of failures or the energy he projects). If investors saw that your son, daughter or wife is business savvy they wouldn’t hesitate to invest in him however they probably won’t project that energy. In that sense, on the sapien side you could hear ojas x2, confidence x2, attract wealth x2, good miracle x2 and alteration luck x2. All this lasts no more than 2 hours.

Ojas will enhance your presence to other people, Confidence will give you real confidence and the others are basically luck. Next to a real active work of yours it is difficult to think of a destination other than success. Of course everything will depend on your real ability. The fields add up but your ability will multiply the results (x0 or x 1 million). It is likely that if you overcome this tunnel your dreams will be waiting for you at the exit. Good luck friend, I don’t know the legislation of your country, but getting out of an embargo without help is very difficult. If you are not involved in your father’s business, on the foreclosure side, I would recommend that you start independently. Buying and selling things is the basis of all fortune and with the blessing of sapien it will be much better. You are in a critical situation, and to overcome them you must make superhuman efforts and when you do you will be a superhuman. You can friend. Successes.

3 Likes

Also add this one to all suggestions above :slightly_smiling_face:

Good luck!

1 Like

Always make sure he knows what you’re subjecting him to, not only is this respecting his personal rights/energetic privacy, but by him consciously knowing what he’s being subjected to, he will be less likely to subconsciously resist the fields so they will work better

That’s good man, you’re targeting the symptoms that this problem causes you … But you need to be tackling the root cause of these symptoms too bro, i highly suggest the yagnas because they’re good to listen to around people and the gods and goddesses are swift in action, lovingly so

Maha Ganapathi yagna will help remove obstacles for you and your dad

Navagraha Homam will help ensure it’s not planetary things causing all these problems

Ashta Lakshmi Maha yagna & kuberas blessings will help you all bring in money and blessings

Shatachandi yagna is a great all around field too

I strongly suggest investing in these if possible bro, is this possible? If not i will suggest free stuff…

1 Like

Aside from the great audio suggestions above, I just read about Captain’s plan to just focus on patreon. So, here are the links to some of his free potent mandalas on Instagram ( Draw Luck and Abundance and Prosperity ) which I also benefitted from years ago, in case you are interested:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bvq7xVsACbZ/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BuAAlFTgc0M/

Just screenshot any of them and have it printed, then carry it or you can just leave it open on your cellphone screen. Good luck!

2 Likes

I really appreciate that brother. Your advice matters so much to me. I did read about all the yagnas you mentioned above and I’ve added them to my list but right now it’s not possible for me to buy anything because bank has freezed our bank accounts until dad doesn’t repay the debt. And thats why I’m looking to listen only free one’s from YT, please suggest me some according to you too, as I would love everyone’s different stack suggestions.

Thank you so much brother. I love talking to like minded people who are into business too. Your words really motivated me alot. I actually started independently by learning social media marketing as i wanted to establish my own marketing agency anx then start working as a realty agent, this was legit my plan, I also signed my first project 2 months back, and right after 15 days of working bank came home and took possession of my house. So right now the only first thing is that my dad gets money somehow, our whole family is dependent on dad solely right now. I am going to start independently once I get back home but my dad receiving the funds is really the foundation of my family. And also the people who are going to transfer us funds are not investors actually, they are private funders, but the shit isn’t just working out yet, it’s always postponing further and further away. So i am looking forward to include all your suggested videos above and also add other videos as they suggested.

Thanks for the link friend. I just got my abundance and prosperity mandala printed out and laminated, will keep it in my wallet :)

1 Like

JAAJ’s Daily Wealth Stack

Not too expensive and it might fit the bill.