I see JAAJ comment lol, i will leave that to him

2 Likes

What is a JAAJ

6 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Do you purchase NFTs? Or focus more with audios in that case

2 Likes

I have one item and no NFTs. I don’t really have a hard stance on it, for me personally audios are easier

1 Like

Here to make it easier

Free spiritual fields:

Paid spiritual fields

4 Likes

You can click on each and see what they do and which one you wanna prioritize

1 Like

In this conversation we were talking more about knowing initially what a field is about.

And if there’s really no information you’d be hard pressed to get conceptual realizations to help you out with that. Unless there’s an omniscience component that I wasn’t aware of…

And if you have a field bookmarked and again, there’s really not a lot of information, then I guess you would be waiting a year to figure out what it’s about at all?

Ok, I guess

2 Likes

Yes thank you this is precisely what I request not riddling with

I am not here to study forum. I am a customer in a shop asking for simple yes or no. What is so problematic with that? I want to support as client but as a client I have the right to ask.
This post was intended for the creators. Not suggestions to the requested suggestion.
I appreciate but please. Accept it is ok to have different viewpoints.

It is very moving gesture thank you @Beast

4 Likes

No one is asking for advise on this. Please do not deviate.
In response to Jaaj deleted comment

I am asking creators. Of course. As customer.
In response to Jaaj deleted comment

1 Like

what u wanna know?
lol i can help, and am sure if wellbeing sees this, he knows more then me when it comes to things like this.

@JAAJ Please just leave it alone
its okay lol

1 Like

May I suggest to you ego dissolution sir?

1 Like

It’s ok he meant well

Well, let’s start with this: these fields that Captain creates are very advanced and complex creations, so when we have a description, it’s either a simplified one for people like me who have no idea what it is Or it maintains terms and ideas/explanations that are either Scientific(al) or Spiritual, yet very advanced, so some fields (not all) are really complex creations which actually requires knowledge and research - Sometimes, we can’t just buy a product, we need to know (about) the product.

And all this time, I thought @WellBeing was a dude. :sweat_smile:
Now that I think about it, why did I assume that?
Anyway, Wellbeing, if you are reading this, thank you for all your help on this forum, you are awesome. :pray:

Edit: they are all complex creations, I mean some are more complex.

1 Like

It is a dude, i forgot,

2 Likes

Wait what? :sweat_smile:
Nevermind… I’ll leave that comment lol.

1 Like

@anon19857035

Maybe you can kindly ask someone here on the forum who has the ability to feel what fields are needed for you to help you with this. Maybe there’s someone here who can work with a pendulum for this or even a psychic.

It was very difficult for me in the beginning and even now to feel what audio or nft is needed for me at this moment in time.

You can go with basic fields like plasma flaunt, soul core restoration etc. Although plasma flaunt is mainly a physical field it 's very important to create a strong physical body and have a good health if one aspires to do spiritual practices. I myself only buy nft’s so i can resell or trade them if they doesn’t resonate or not needed for me etc or it must be that i’m quite sure about a audio field.
All subjective of course.

It could help if you explain a bit about your physical, mental, emotional and energetic health situation so they can advice you more efficiently. First you want to build a strong foundation a kind of stable platform where you can perform your spiritual practices on.

Lately there are a lot of bargains on buy/selling nft thread

I hope this helped :dizzy:

4 Likes

He is a dude. I just checked. :laughing:

As for the topic of this conversation, I’m not really sure what’s wanted. “Spiritual” is such a general term. It’s one of those terms where I know what I mean when I say it but it’s not likely to be what other people mean when they say it.

In fact, I’d go so far as to say it’s so broad a term that I could make a plausible case that almost every field that Sapien has released is somewhat “spiritual.”

This would be one of those times where I’d ask our new friend, @anon19857035 (welcome!), to help me understand what you wanting your spiritual fields to do for you. And how will you know when they’ve done it successfully for you?

5 Likes