Humble Suggestion

Yes that why I think one word spiritual will be good to guide me with everything.
If I knew Indra’s Jeweled Net was spiritual I would not ask my question. Because then I would already know it is not same as sanskrit translation of that word (and it is not thanks to creator’s reply!)

Thanks. What category is conceptual realizations?

Spiritual Growth States of Being

Consider this a lucky or a luck and probability enhancement for spiritual growth.

Watch as you get into a flow of spiritual growth and have synchronous meetings of like minded people. knowledge and understanding comes easier in often coincidental moments.

Some of the audios I had to reduce quality to upload [on Patreon], but it doesn’t affect the effects of it, you can use as you wish.

This audio is good

and its for free

2 Likes

Ok thanks. And Conceptual Realizations?

1 Like

I see JAAJ comment lol, i will leave that to him

2 Likes

What is a JAAJ

6 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Do you purchase NFTs? Or focus more with audios in that case

2 Likes

I have one item and no NFTs. I don’t really have a hard stance on it, for me personally audios are easier

1 Like

Here to make it easier

Free spiritual fields:

Paid spiritual fields

4 Likes

You can click on each and see what they do and which one you wanna prioritize

1 Like

In this conversation we were talking more about knowing initially what a field is about.

And if there’s really no information you’d be hard pressed to get conceptual realizations to help you out with that. Unless there’s an omniscience component that I wasn’t aware of…

And if you have a field bookmarked and again, there’s really not a lot of information, then I guess you would be waiting a year to figure out what it’s about at all?

Ok, I guess

2 Likes

Yes thank you this is precisely what I request not riddling with

I am not here to study forum. I am a customer in a shop asking for simple yes or no. What is so problematic with that? I want to support as client but as a client I have the right to ask.
This post was intended for the creators. Not suggestions to the requested suggestion.
I appreciate but please. Accept it is ok to have different viewpoints.

It is very moving gesture thank you @Beast

4 Likes

No one is asking for advise on this. Please do not deviate.
In response to Jaaj deleted comment

I am asking creators. Of course. As customer.
In response to Jaaj deleted comment

1 Like

what u wanna know?
lol i can help, and am sure if wellbeing sees this, he knows more then me when it comes to things like this.

@JAAJ Please just leave it alone
its okay lol

1 Like

May I suggest to you ego dissolution sir?

1 Like

It’s ok he meant well

Well, let’s start with this: these fields that Captain creates are very advanced and complex creations, so when we have a description, it’s either a simplified one for people like me who have no idea what it is Or it maintains terms and ideas/explanations that are either Scientific(al) or Spiritual, yet very advanced, so some fields (not all) are really complex creations which actually requires knowledge and research - Sometimes, we can’t just buy a product, we need to know (about) the product.

And all this time, I thought @WellBeing was a dude. :sweat_smile:
Now that I think about it, why did I assume that?
Anyway, Wellbeing, if you are reading this, thank you for all your help on this forum, you are awesome. :pray:

Edit: they are all complex creations, I mean some are more complex.

1 Like