Humble Suggestion

Dear @SammyG @Captain_Nemo
As customer I please suggest to compose continual and updated list for fields of spiritual nature. It will be much easier to navigate as a customer. I do not have capacity to understand descriptions. I want to purchase many of recent spiritual products please but am not sure which . :pray::pray:. I want to be confident. I ask specifically for NFTs and Indra’s Jeweled Net. I enjoy all the creations, I thank you in advance

2 Likes

Look at this, then search the thread for the product

2 Likes

Thanks. But it is not there

1 Like

The first list is spritual

then search the fourm for the audios

and read about what they do, am just giving u away around the issue ur facing, thats all

1 Like

Personally I think that’s the point with some fields of spiritual nature, so those who actually resonate and feel pulled towards the concepts they represent go for them. Otherwise it would be fairly easy to advertise them so they appeal to the eyes

1 Like

I trouble much with description. My comprehendsion very poor. It is just my request I do not wish to defend. Thank you
@Dyslexic_Professor thank you. But I could not find Jewel one on the thread I apologize

2 Likes

I resonate with all but I wish to spend only 500
I have no one else to ask

The only thing about that that doesn’t make sense is that community projects are so detailed every little thing is outlined in them and that’s fine, and then sometimes there will be a spiritual audio that says absolutely nothing and even with research you’re not clear on it - so there’s a huge disparity. I agree that throwing us a bone sometimes especially if it isn’t a physical audio would be helpful for all of us. It would be helpful for us, the customers - and even if sales isn’t the main goal, SM will make more sales if more people at least understand what a product will do somewhat

5 Likes

Thank you. If I had unlimited money I would not ask. But for now I do so I must ask. It is not to make any defensive this suggestion. I see this is a forum and community but I am simple mind customer Sometimes I see questions met with defensive replies. Miscommunication. I think most ask because we are not wise that is why I request

5 Likes

I don’t know about that; I think it’s wiser to ask than to just sit and not say anything if you’re confused

3 Likes

@Jen I wonder for Plasma Flaunt. Commenter said it is spiritual also but I do not know if intended for that. If it is I will buy. If it is not I will buy after I have unlimited money :smiley:

1 Like

Plasma flaunt is the updated version of the plasma protocol. There are spiritual elements of it but it’s very physical. It’s a field meant for healing.

2 Likes

It is hard because sometimes can observe a subtle criticism in their reply. “How could you not understand this” type mentality in reply. But that is why I ask. Because I actually do not understand.
It make me feel more stupid dumb and embarrassed

4 Likes

Yeah I don’t know why that happens honestly.

2 Likes

Yes. I think to myself I am glad it is clear to you but it is why I am asking. It is not asked in malicious intent. I cannot ask anyone in real life they will not understand

2 Likes

It’s like if you go to a clothing store and there are no labels and you ask the people there “what are some of the materials this is made out of?” And they replied with, “well, if you look at it you could probably tell.”

Great thanks!

1 Like

Also. “Did you read description”
Yes! But wow come on that is why I ask!!!
Not everyone is lazy.

1 Like

Thank you Jen

1 Like

some desc yes, but some i think u dont understand some key words.

i too somtimes struggle to understand, tell me the audios, maybe i can help

3 Likes