Blueprint of Love NFT -- (The Divine Lovers Community Project)

That’s amazing :muscle:

6 Likes

Where can i buy this project?

Official NFT Buying/Selling Thread - NFTs / NFT Market - Sapien Medicine (enlightenedstates.com)

Hi i need help please…
I buy blueprint of life from the sapien shop and it charged to my bank account and I cant see the download or the file…
What can i do or contact?
Please :pray:🥲

1 Like

i wish to own this field one day and although it’s silly to do so, i regret not knowing about morphic fields and sapien’s genius of healing and guidance sooner to learn about the forum so i wouldn’t have missed out on it’s purchase when available. i’ve never felt more strongly resonated with a nft when reading it’s description than i have right now with the bpol. for as long as i can remember no matter what i did or how happy i believed i was, there was always an ache deep inside of me, like there was something missing. even at my best i’d only ever feel together, but have never felt complete. even now i still have this ache, like i’m missing something or that there’s something i’m waiting for. for most of my life i didn’t know what it was, but i knew that i was waiting for it, to this day i still am. in recent years i figured out what it was that i felt was missing, the puzzle piece that would complete me. love, not just any kind though, love at it’s most complex. raw and intense, never limited to any one form of reception. since the day i first felt that ache i longed for a love that would encapsulate me in its entirety, to be reborn as a being of love. having love for myself, my friends, my family, romantic partners, all forms of life, the earth, the universe, life itself. not only to have it but extend it, share it, receive it, experience it, being it. this nft not only seems to do that but even more. it made me realize the other love fields that i use were only providing relief to the symptoms (which i always knew deep down but wouldn’t want to admit to it), while this one is not only the cure but also a complete rebuilding of my existence straight from scratch, rebuilt to my desires, like there was nothing to cure to begin with. this nft feels as though it was made for me, everything i’ve wanted and lacked, worked towards and unaccomplished, simplifying complicated matters of myself, it’s been here waiting like i was. one of the few things i can say in my life with 100% conviction is this nft will fix all the issues i’ve had and continued to have in my life. i trust that those who own this nft will cherish it with their hearts as i would, as i believe it’s one of the greatest creations that has come from mankind as of yet. i hope to own this nft someday and update my new rebirth as a being of love for you all here on this forum. i’m a very new member and this would actually be my first ever post on here, but despite not owning it i’m glad it’s to talk about the bpol. thank you for bearing with me and reading through to the end, i love you all and be well. :))))

6 Likes

Hi there @cantdoitsober

Welcome Rose Teacup

3 Likes

thank you, i’m glad to be a part of SapienMed. :heart:

1 Like

@cantdoitsober

We’re glad you’re here. Occasionally copies of Blueprint of Love NFT will come available here. You can’t post in that thread yet, but you can read and send any seller a private message.

Here is a new member welcome package for you. It will explain things about NFTs and lots of other stuff that will serve you well while you are here.

There are specific rules for NFT procurement, so make sure you understand the process. Feel free to ask questions @moderators if need be.

Enjoy! :slight_smile:

Welcome Package for New Members (edited 2/3/24)
"About the Forum and How to Navigate it (FAQ + Discourse Info)

Forum FAQ
Discourse New User Guide

Search the Forum (before you Ask for Advice)
Ask for Advice

All about NFTs (non-fungible tokens)
Buy/Sell/Trade NFTs - You must be Trust Level 2 to post in the NFT buy/sell/trade thread
READ THIS BEFORE YOU TRADE OR BUY/SELL

About Morphic Field Stacks

Extended Point of No Return Stack
Ultimate List of Morphic Field Stacks - Free/Paid

Brain Fields (Dr_Manhattan’s Index)
Permanent vs. Non-permanent Fields Mega Thread

The Sapienmed Catalogue - Enlightened States, Gumroad, Patreon, Sapien & Patreon Shops, & Spring Fields

Patreon: Sapien Medicine on Patreon

Audios & Apps:

Sapien Medicine Audios on Gumroad
Sapien Medicine Audios on Spotify
Sapien Medicine Audios on Deezer
Sapien Medicine Apps on Google Play

Sapien T-shirts on Amazon US

To ask specific questions, start a New Topic in the “Ask for Advice ” section
Remember! If your question is about a specific Sapienmed product, search for its thread.

1 Like

I wouldn’t hesitate to try this tea

3 Likes

Oh no oh no

How could i miss the anniversary :cold_sweat::disappointed_relieved:.

I was even on this thread yesterday, to generate the image of the tool and flow of relationship

but it didnt feel like 2 years of it have passed.

But they did.

:exploding_head:

Anyways official anniversay of this thread is stilll tomorrow, so I’ll see you here then guys :love_you_gesture::sunglasses:.

5 Likes

Guys between BPOL, attract love and astro love pudding which one would you chose and why?

5 Likes

Hellooo where have you been :v:t4:

Been Preparing for the one today

More important one

No one wanted to participate anyways

Hi @Sergio.

You can search at this thread for a forum member selling the NFT. Official NFT Buying/Selling Thread

Check out the new member welcome package links below.

Welcome Lav KY 2

Welcome Package for New Members

Welcome to the Forum!
Search the Forum
Ultimate List of Morphic Field Stacks - Free/Paid
Extended Point of No Return Stack
Sapienmed Enlightened States, Gumroad, Patreon, Sapien & Patreon Shops, NFT, & Spring Fields Database
Sapien T-shirts on Amazon US
All about NFTs
To buy, sell or trade Sapienmed NFTs
The journey often starts here and there
Brain Fields - Dr Manhattan’s Index
To ask specific questions, start a New Topic in the “Ask for Advice ” section
Remember! If your question is about a specific Sapienmed product, search for its thread.

3 Likes

That particular project was initiated by a forum NFT group and was available only to those group members. When or if they decide to trade or sell, the post will be available at the link above.

When in the thread you can do a search for the title of the NFT.

2 Likes

Hello !

I think i need some advice,
I have been using this field since 2 months now …
And i have to admit i’m really skeptic …
At first i felt some changes, i think i released some expectations, and felt more open.
I also have the 2023 Attract love field that i use since a year…

But what i can see, is that nothing is really happening … There is someone i have in mind since a really long time, and at some point i know things will move on …
But i am also up to open the door to someone new, but I didn’t met anyone for who i can really feel something…

So yeah … I have been using quit a lot of fields expecting to see some improvement in this area of my life, working on self worth, mental health, happiness, Ego, energy, physical body, Emotions, blueprint of life, blueprint of the past, detachment …

But i have to admit i feel stuck …
At some point there is a divine timing, and thing might happen at the right moment.
But i don’t know if there is anything more i can do to improve the effect of these fields, or wich point do am i missing ?

I don’t think you are missing anything. Things are working on our behalf behind the scenes and our job is to let go of the expectation that we know how it is working or if it is working at all. Meditate on the sense of having whatever it is that you have desired. As the resistance comes up, like feeling “this isn’t working, I don’t see what I want coming any closer”, let it go, smile at it inwardly and know that your desire is already fulfilled. Allow it to come to you outwardly in its own time, but inwardly knowing that as you have asked, it is done. Love is. Love is more than we think. It is a powerful force of beingness. But it exists in all forms. Our job is to get out of the way and let Love be Love.

8 Likes

Getting in great physical shape always helps.

With attraction atleast.

Thank you for this beautiful message, the artwork bridged me so much peace !

I think it’s more complex than that in my case
If it’s just about physical aspect i don’t have any issue

There’s one person with whom I have an intense bond or we keep coming back to each other, but there are things that block in matter and on the energetic plane.

I was hoping that working with the frequencies would enable me either to meet someone else or to move this relationship forward.

But I think I just have to accept that it’s not the right time.

1 Like