Blueprint of Love NFT -- (The Divine Lovers Community Project)

Thanks you so much! :blush:

Healing with BoLove is so damn painful
it goes to the deepest parts

shoutout to everyone whoā€™s doing it

13 Likes

well you will not be using it alone. meaning only it for your issues.

i have come to see that part of lack of progress is not ego or limiting beliefs.

it is trauma. esp. physical and second mental

we the strong ignore taken damage.

the Bolove field alone can heal it, but there are specific fields for trauma.

good combo is trauma release with plasma brain of youth or brain regenation.

first loop trauma then plasma brain then again trauma.

it helps a whole lot with resistance and pain.

and of course increases results

cheers!

5 Likes

who has manifested their soulmate/ twin flame with this ?

1 Like

just got this nft yesterday, I played the audio once and I havenā€™t even printed out the mandala yet

thereā€™s just a constant feeling of love And my heart is feeling so good idk how to describe it

I feel so good

7 Likes

damn this is making me feel so lonely. i think im just healing though and iā€™ll get throught this stage soon

1 question, complex nfts like this. can i really recieve all the effects listed on benefits pages ?

1 Like

Yes, this!

Commit to the process regardless how long it will take.

Yes, but it will take a long time because there are so many of them.
The field is smart and usually starts with the healing stuffā€¦

2 Likes

is there a groupchat where people talk about this

if so pls may i be added

This field is my dream, reading the testimonials excites me, unfortunately I cannot buy it, winning 400 dollars here in Uruguay is very difficult. I have been using attract and radiate quantum love, I had more beautiful and kind interactions but no more than that, I am a person with quick results but perhaps the field needs to grow. The testimonies of the heart chakra and the state of harmony that they comment on sound great, blessings for all who have it, the world is much better with this type of loving vibration, I hope one day Dream will release something like this :blush:

4 Likes

Where did you buy it please ? I canā€™t find it :pray:

1 Like

https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/official-nft-buying-selling-thread/23640

1 Like

Thank you :blush::pray:

3 Likes

Hi Everyone !
Just got my christmas gift and iā€™m so excited !
Can someone send me the Audio ? i just got this NFT on Venly but i donā€™t see any option to download the audio

Got it thank you :heart:

2 Likes

Congratulations!

:heart:

3 Likes

thank you dream and everyone who contributed to this amazing project, my life is forever changed <333333333333 I feel like im floating with love, ive met a nice girl aswelll :)

14 Likes

Thatā€™s amazing :muscle:

6 Likes

Where can i buy this project?

Official NFT Buying/Selling Thread - NFTs / NFT Market - Sapien Medicine (enlightenedstates.com)

Hi i need help pleaseā€¦
I buy blueprint of life from the sapien shop and it charged to my bank account and I cant see the download or the fileā€¦
What can i do or contact?
Please :pray:šŸ„²

1 Like

i wish to own this field one day and although itā€™s silly to do so, i regret not knowing about morphic fields and sapienā€™s genius of healing and guidance sooner to learn about the forum so i wouldnā€™t have missed out on itā€™s purchase when available. iā€™ve never felt more strongly resonated with a nft when reading itā€™s description than i have right now with the bpol. for as long as i can remember no matter what i did or how happy i believed i was, there was always an ache deep inside of me, like there was something missing. even at my best iā€™d only ever feel together, but have never felt complete. even now i still have this ache, like iā€™m missing something or that thereā€™s something iā€™m waiting for. for most of my life i didnā€™t know what it was, but i knew that i was waiting for it, to this day i still am. in recent years i figured out what it was that i felt was missing, the puzzle piece that would complete me. love, not just any kind though, love at itā€™s most complex. raw and intense, never limited to any one form of reception. since the day i first felt that ache i longed for a love that would encapsulate me in its entirety, to be reborn as a being of love. having love for myself, my friends, my family, romantic partners, all forms of life, the earth, the universe, life itself. not only to have it but extend it, share it, receive it, experience it, being it. this nft not only seems to do that but even more. it made me realize the other love fields that i use were only providing relief to the symptoms (which i always knew deep down but wouldnā€™t want to admit to it), while this one is not only the cure but also a complete rebuilding of my existence straight from scratch, rebuilt to my desires, like there was nothing to cure to begin with. this nft feels as though it was made for me, everything iā€™ve wanted and lacked, worked towards and unaccomplished, simplifying complicated matters of myself, itā€™s been here waiting like i was. one of the few things i can say in my life with 100% conviction is this nft will fix all the issues iā€™ve had and continued to have in my life. i trust that those who own this nft will cherish it with their hearts as i would, as i believe itā€™s one of the greatest creations that has come from mankind as of yet. i hope to own this nft someday and update my new rebirth as a being of love for you all here on this forum. iā€™m a very new member and this would actually be my first ever post on here, but despite not owning it iā€™m glad itā€™s to talk about the bpol. thank you for bearing with me and reading through to the end, i love you all and be well. :))))

6 Likes